PDA

View Full Version : Official Hotel for Round 4

MissSuz
02-07-11, 13:48
As per Prodrift site.....

Hotel
The Green Isle Hotel on the N7 will once again serve as the official hotel to Prodrift Round 4, Mondello Park on July 16th-17th.
Prodrift teams and traveling spectators can avail of special event rate at the Green Isle Hotel.
The Green Isle Hotel is ideally located for Prodrift Rd4 and offers premier accommodation, leisure, spa and dining services to all residents.
Continue for event rates and deals>>

Please quote discount code *PRODRIFT* in all enquiries regarding your reservations for the Prodrift Event.

Room only @ €59.00

Bed & Breakfast @ €79.00 per twin / double or €89.00 per triple

2 Nights B&B @ €69.00 per person sharing ( single supplements apply)

If people are interested in staying for multiple nights, please contact the reservations department at Green Isle Hotel where they will be happy to discuss alternative discounted packages.

Contact The Green Isle Hotel on :
+353(0)14593406
reservations@greenislehotel.com
http://www.greenislehotel.com

Stevo
02-07-11, 20:46
Hope too fuck theres security on the carparks this time round!!!

Dunnedriftin
02-07-11, 21:36
Hope too fuck theres security on the carparks this time round!!!

Just about to post the same!

LOCK YOU CARS UP WELL! I hope to fook PD have sorted some security this time after last years disaster!!

Mick K
02-07-11, 21:38
Just about to post the same!

LOCK YOU CARS UP WELL! I hope to fook PD have sorted some security this time after last years disaster!!

Go back in your box you,Its not up to PD to run security in the car park!

lady89
02-07-11, 22:02
I hope to fook PD have sorted some security this time after last years disaster!!

what happened?

Dunnedriftin
02-07-11, 22:10
Go back in your box you,Its not up to PD to run security in the car park!

you got your bus pass yet?

well if there returning to the SAME hotel which ovbiously has a very very poor quality of security they would want to do something wouldnt they?

im sure if it was your car robbed & burned out im sure you would have a different view on it

Mick K
02-07-11, 22:21
you got your bus pass yet?

well if there returning to the SAME hotel which ovbiously has a very very poor quality of security they would want to do something wouldnt they?

im sure if it was your car robbed & burned out im sure you would have a different view on it

Still ginger?

I wouldnt bring anything of value into Clondalkin to start with,Especially with no bug on it!
Could have happened in any hotel regardless,Very few hotels police their car parks! You'd know that if you stayed in enough of them!

Its the area itself,Its a shithole,It doesnt just lie with the hotel!

Dunnedriftin
02-07-11, 22:35
Still ginger?

I wouldnt bring anything of value into Clondalkin to start with,Especially with no bug on it!
Could have happened in any hotel regardless,Very few hotels police their car parks! You'd know that if you stayed in enough of them!

Its the area itself,Its a shithole,It doesnt just lie with the hotel!

Very true... Lets hope nothing happens this year,

lsd32
02-07-11, 22:36
my car was robbed from outside my house in a private driveway,im not staying there again!!

Dunnedriftin
02-07-11, 22:36
Edit im a fool

DC5EUGE
03-07-11, 11:33
How come they picked a hotel so far away from mondello? Theres a few in Naas and the Westgrove in Clane also do very good packages with plenty of parking.Dont slate me lads i was just wondering .....

MissSuz
03-07-11, 12:19
I do wonder this aswell but im sure there is a genuine reason behind it , was hoping it would have been the Westgrove again as thats was a lovely hotel

As Mick said , With Clondalkin being a dodgy spot..... and cars getting robbed or whatever last year its surprizing they picked it again. I know this isnt PD's fault but considering what happened and it known to be a shitty area youd think a different hotel would have been picked

Anyway...let the party begin!!

Mick K
03-07-11, 12:27
I do wonder this aswell but im sure there is a genuine reason behind it , was hoping it would have been the Westgrove again as thats was a lovely hotel

As Mick said , With Clondalkin being a dodgy spot..... and cars getting robbed or whatever last year its surprizing they picked it again. I know this isnt PD's fault but considering what happened and it known to be a shitty area youd think a different hotel would have been picked

Anyway...let the party begin!!

Westgrove is nearly full so by the time people get around to booking it there wont be rooms left!

With regard to Naas theres nowhere but the osprey or Killashee capable of taking the crowd and parking,Killashee is a little upmarket for most:p and The Osprey hasnt really got proper parking! GreenIsle is the only other option bar Citywest from what I can make out!

MissSuz
03-07-11, 12:39
Westgrove is nearly full so by the time people get around to booking it there wont be rooms left!

With regard to Naas theres nowhere but the osprey or Killashee capable of taking the crowd and parking,Killashee is a little upmarket for most:p and The Osprey hasnt really got proper parking! GreenIsle is the only other option bar Citywest from what I can make out!

Yeah see , I knew there was a genuine reason around it! Think ill take the mothers car tho....just in case!!

Mick K
03-07-11, 12:47
If your car is bugged it'll be fine!

Stevo
06-07-11, 00:07
Its the area itself,Its a shithole

Ballbag munching maddie robbing fuck ya :mad::mad::mad:

MissSuz
07-07-11, 19:19
Lads , how gay is this?? The GreenIsle Hotel only take Credit Card bookings over the phone! They dont take Laser card bookings at all. Also just ckecked on booking.com and there is also only a credit card :mad:

So ye will need to have a credit card to book it but can still pay cash on departure

Mick K
07-07-11, 19:28
Lads , how gay is this?? The GreenIsle Hotel only take Credit Card bookings over the phone! They dont take Laser card bookings at all. Also just ckecked on booking.com and there is also only a credit card :mad:

So ye will need to have a credit card to book it but can still pay cash on departure

Its to avoid the place being turned inside out and Limerick types doing a burner,The CC is to secure their withdrawel should the above happen!

MissSuz
07-07-11, 19:34
Yes I know that! Still in this day and age not alot of people have Credit Cards. Every hotel I have ever stayed in always take laser as well as Credit cards. Its just puts more pressure on other people if they dont have a credit card , so they use someone elses , so they have to pay the straight away. PD lads have alot to pay for already for the actual event and now the Hotel is added to the list before they even get there

Mick K
07-07-11, 19:39
They only use it to secure the booking,No money is taken from it until arrival and at that its only on your request,You can usually pay cash at the desk.
Jeez you dont get out often do ye!
This is minor compared to some of the costs women!
Stop being such a female and crack on with it!

S13..KEV
07-07-11, 19:39
mick k sould open a b and b i think

Mick K
07-07-11, 19:41
Been down that road Ste,Had Ste and his Mrs stay over,No money paid only a carton of milk and a sliced pan! I couldnt run a business like that!

MissSuz
07-07-11, 19:43
They only use it to secure the booking,No money is taken from it until arrival and at that its only on your request,You can usually pay cash at the desk.
Jeez you dont get out often do ye!
This is minor compared to some of the costs women!
Stop being such a female and crack on with it!

Again I know this also....my point was you need a credit card to BOOK! Hence , not having a credit card and using someone elses you will need to give them the money up front , I know its only to secure the booking. I Know its only a small thing compared to costs for the day but It still needs to be booked :D

S13..KEV
07-07-11, 19:43
thats ste and his ladyship there main out ha ha

Mick K
07-07-11, 19:46
Again I know this also....my point was you need a credit card to BOOK! Hence , not having a credit card and using someone elses you will need to give them the money up front , I know its only to secure the booking. I Know its only a small thing compared to costs for the day but It still needs to be booked :D

Majority of banks now issue whats called a Visa Debit card instead of your laser now so that clears up that problem going forward.
Problem resolved,Put your ladyblood plug back in and step away from the keyboard.

MissSuz
07-07-11, 19:48
ok whatever you say Mick........

Mick K
07-07-11, 19:50
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/yikes.gif

MissSuz
07-07-11, 19:58
^^^^^^haha

I Just thought people booking the hotel might like to know! you were the one who made such a big deal of it and kept stating obvious points that I already knew

anyway we wont fall out over it like :D

Chuck_g
07-07-11, 20:03
Baby calm down :)

Mick K
07-07-11, 20:07
Baby calm down :)

K babes!

MissSuz
13-07-11, 22:38
Resession busting deals at Time Nite Club Saturday night!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000715381005#!/event.php?eid=233928719963362

We all game??? :D:D:D

Chuck_g
13-07-11, 23:02

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000715381005#!/event.php?eid=233928719963362

NO!!!

nikkisixx69
13-07-11, 23:07

whats recession busting about it??? cheap vodka????

MissSuz
13-07-11, 23:46
NO!!!
Ur a liar! And dont shout at me you

joey banana s14
13-07-11, 23:51
me thinks im gointa get smashed drunk at this cant bloody wait

mickel
13-07-11, 23:56

Remember alway's drink responsibly

nikkisixx69
14-07-11, 00:00
so everyones going to time???

MissSuz
14-07-11, 00:00

Good man Joey! Thats the spirit :-)

MissSuz
14-07-11, 00:02
so everyones going to time???

Yes! Free in before 11.30 also

alan180sx
14-07-11, 00:05

i love stuff dats free........

nikkisixx69
14-07-11, 00:07

you said recession busting.....free in b4 11:30 aint recession busting

MissSuz
14-07-11, 00:13
you said recession busting.....free in b4 11:30 aint recession busting

Yeah it is! Its 20e otherwise! Drinks promo's and the likes also

nikkisixx69
14-07-11, 00:19
Yeah it is! Its 20e otherwise! Drinks promo's and the likes also

20 euro!!!! fuck me running!!! thanks for the warning , ill make sure the gang get there early

MissSuz
14-07-11, 00:33
20 euro!!!! fuck me running!!! thanks for the warning , ill make sure the gang get there early

No prob! We shall see ye Sat nite so....before half 11!!!

Mick K
14-07-11, 06:45
It's never EVER been €20 into time!

MissSuz
14-07-11, 10:28
It's never EVER been €20 into time!

Well I rang them before round 3 cuz I thought we were going there and thats what I was told

Mick K
14-07-11, 11:32
Horsebox trust me, it's never been that regardless of what you were told!

Diesel-Dick
14-07-11, 11:45
Well I rang them before round 3 cuz I thought we were going there and thats what I was told
well they they must have realised u had a limerick accent and were doing there best to discourage u from going to there lovely premises, without being rude! :o

MissSuz
14-07-11, 12:52
well they they must have realised u had a limerick accent and were doing there best to discourage u from going to there lovely premises, without being rude! :o

I dont have a Limerick accent :mad:

Anyway again , my point being its free before 11.30 :D However much it is after , theres a saving right there ;)

Mick.....did you just call me a horsebox? :(

Famous jh
14-07-11, 12:55
I dont have a Limerick accent :mad:

Anyway again , my point being its free before 11.30 :D However much it is after , theres a saving right there ;)

Mick.....did you just call me a horsebox? :(

You soooooo have a Limerick accent kiiiiiid :cool:

I've no other imput really.

Diesel-Dick
14-07-11, 13:30
lolcopter!

git
14-07-11, 18:01
lolcopter!

Laugh plane

Chuck_g
14-07-11, 21:19
Uflol........

SR20Eric
15-07-11, 19:37
Thats strange... cause i booked last monday with laser and just arrived here now and paid with laser too!

really nice place here, rooms are decent size too :)

did you get a place sorted in the end..

Diesel-Dick
15-07-11, 20:45
Thats strange... cause i booked last monday with laser and just arrived here now and paid with laser too!

haha suzie just isnt wanted in kildare! :o

Mick K
15-07-11, 21:09

Shes female Eric,Need I say more?

Diesel Richard,Green Isle is in Dublin!

Chuck_g
15-07-11, 21:34
Dress Code for time Mick??

Mick K
15-07-11, 21:40
What do ye wear to work?

damo86
15-07-11, 21:46
lol mick, chunky you can wear the ford fleece and snickers pantys

Chuck_g
15-07-11, 21:53
lol mick, chunky you can wear the ford fleece and snickers pantys

Funny man............:rolleyes:

Mick, i wear a suit.....why wud i wear a suit to time?? Come on......

Mick K
15-07-11, 21:54
Way over dressed! Shorts and Tee and some flip flops or DC's