PDA

View Full Version : prodrift car build questian

darren C
28-06-11, 21:40
well lads i started building my drift car last week and just have a few questians for ye with the knolage..

1. there is a smal crack in my windscreen on the passenger side, is this exceptable??

2. specs on cage needed??

thats kind of my two main conserns at the moment.. any info greatly appreciated thanks

babyeater690
28-06-11, 21:42
not to sure about the screen but get onto roco about cage i know it must have a door x as of this year or next no dash dodgers aloud and must have rear x and fia approved hope this helps lad

jamie180sx
28-06-11, 21:45
windscreen will be fine,as for the cage,from next year on the cage must be weld in and through the dash,,,if its something to get you out for the last 2 events a dash doger or bolt in will be fine,with door bars,,but my opion is get a weldin cage and do it right as next year there a must,,and it would be a waste of money otherwise

darren C
28-06-11, 21:49
windscreen will be fine,as for the cage,from next year on the cage must be weld in and through the dash,,,if its something to get you out for the last 2 events a dash doger or bolt in will be fine,with door bars,,but my opion is get a weldin cage and do it right as next year there a must,,and it would be a waste of money otherwise

i have a weld in cage threw dash with X door bars and X section on rear braces.. does the cage have to be built by the likes of roco or once its done to a good standard be ok??

jamie180sx
28-06-11, 21:53
should do fine once its welded correctly,,maybe post pics to get better idea but should do fine

darren C
28-06-11, 22:01
should do fine once its welded correctly,,maybe post pics to get better idea but should do fine

ya i will do im just finishing off wiring first.. will upload pics in the next few days thanks jamie..