PDA

View Full Version : M1 drifting afterthoughts...

ste
26-06-11, 17:33
First off id like to really thank Taffy and Gary D, without these boys the day wouldnt have been possible....

well where do i start,

for me its the most fun i have ever had in a car and in my eyes i rather this to mondello. The seat time is excellent and price is A1 as was the way the day was ran... I went up expecting to be eating tires but for the whole day i only used 2 sets of part worns and could still get a lap or 2 from them..

i had a good day drivin wise i think, the car pulls and handles so much better since replacing all gaskets and replacing all suspension arms and gettin it set up by Wez.... i went out first few runs alone and had few poxy boost pipe issues and then the lads ran us in pairs which i was nervous about as i never ran witrh another car before but i was happy with how i went even managed to get good and close to a few lads it was some buzz... also had my first wall/ bale tap ha ha..

overall had a whopper day and hope this becomes a regular thing, and nice to meet the new faces i met....

patt
26-06-11, 17:54
sounds like a great day anyone take pictures

stevek
26-06-11, 17:57
if i get myself a cam in the next week i hope to be making appearances at these!! specially as its soooo close to home! fair play ste!

Davie
26-06-11, 18:00
Sorry I missed this, good to see the cars preforming for you ste,
What was the weather like?

serious tom
26-06-11, 18:01
I really want to try get to the next one. Seems like a proper day, and as its set up by people who really are on this side of it, it seems to be perfect.

Defiantely getting my rush on for the next one... build time!

S14a johno
26-06-11, 18:07
iam burned too a crisp :cool::cool::cool:

what a day folks, were do i start :afro:
a huge shout out to gary and the mad taffy
well done on the setup on the yard and all involed
even pat was working his ass off :p:p

but this fare the best track ive ever driven,
speed of it was unreal, value for money
and didnt go through that many tryres :D:D:D:D

but car ran grand all day, was getn better as the day went on
link the track twice i tink and was getn closer to the bails
but i couldnt have ask for more of a day of drifting lads
need sort a buggie cord do :eek:

my hero of the day was the lad in the white cam, name and shame :cool:
you were on fire, getn better and better, and ste well hats off to ya
ya were nailing it in the afternoon,

but great have few battles even had the craic with nelly :afro:
and some lad in a blue s13 had few runs with him

roll on july :afro:

S14a johno
26-06-11, 18:41
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/261643_2124743113245_1085894091_32534344_1406871_n .jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264817_2124732952991_1085894091_32534311_2663939_n .jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270167_2124736553081_1085894091_32534323_783397_n. jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/259915_2124744273274_1085894091_32534348_7185795_n .jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/260137_2124742553231_1085894091_32534341_6860057_n .jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270023_2124739593157_1085894091_32534330_6337646_n .jpg

hunty_sideways
26-06-11, 18:42
What a day full off mother fucking WIN, hats off to the lads take a bow,
Met alot off ye today for the first time which was great to put a name too a face,as for the car ran like a dream all day and only used 2 part Worns, first drift day to ever do and can honestly say roll on the next one, still an hour from home which is the only killer but well worth the spin :)

Pics now please

hunty_sideways
26-06-11, 18:45
Robbed :D cheers dude

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/270167_2124736553081_1085894091_32534323_783397_n. jpg

S14a johno
26-06-11, 19:01
ahhh i can put a name to a car now :afro::afro::afro::afro:
was in the silver s14a

PeterT
26-06-11, 19:20
Great day!

Took me about 6 Laps to get used to the new car and not spin, but by the end I was happy enough! Cars completely un set up, toed out like fuck it's actualy quite dangerous haha.

Kept up with a lot of the bigger power yokes in my 200sx, was realy happy with some of my twinning!

Thanks a million Gary and taffy!

An sorry everyone I was talking to that knew me and I didn't know them haha!

Oh yeh, good oul road car got a run the hay bail damage mark haha

gary d
26-06-11, 19:24
just in the door now

just want to say thanks to everyone who was there, there was no messing atal. it really helped and things look good to have another day there.

burnt to a crisp now but was worth it:D

got out for a few runs in the new car and it ran great. a bit more practice and i should get the hang of it.

the level of driving out there today was great.
hope everyone enjoyed the day and were happy with the track
any suggestions just let us know.

johnbro
26-06-11, 19:32
Well what a day

Couldn't have asked for more
Drifting and atomsphere was top notch

Track layout was very good.
Hay bales were a great idea, good fun too;)
As for me I had a few spins (to say the least):o
I had no handbrake or boost controller so I made the most of it ha.
Oh yeah my battery had a shit connection and wasn't charging so massive thanks to everyone who pushed/jumped my car:wink:

I'm burned to a crisp now and I still picking bits of rubber out of my hair:afro:

Sign me up for the next one Lol

calicagesracing
26-06-11, 19:49
Savage, savage, savage:cool:

Great track, drifting and organisation made today a day to remember.

Mega thanks to Smiler for letting me double drive his s14.
Without a doubt the best driftcar I've ever driven. I couldn't believe how comfortable I was in it from the off. Cheers again dude:afro:

I'm going to the shower now to wash about 2 stone of rubber off me lol

simonmcf
26-06-11, 19:53
hiya guys,

Just like to say we had a great day and good to put a few faces to name. Johno, ste etc.

The day was very well organised so well done to Taffy and Gary and all the other guys that were given a dig out.

Apoligies for selling out twice, we were completely overwhelmed by the turn out. These events are they way forward for real enthusiats.;)

If this events goes ahead again, we'll make sure to be totally stock up and will be doing freshcooked breakfast rolls.

Il make sure to bring my lid also!

Keli
26-06-11, 19:56
Myself and Greg made it home just in time for Top Gear and beers :)
Had a great day, thanks to the lads for organising it, it has great potential to be a frequent event! Saw alot of talent and even alot of people improving their driving during the course of the day. I was doin my usual thing of buzzin around talking to people that probably dont know me and had camera in hand for 90% of the day. I have about 500 pics and videos that I need to go through so ye can feck off if ye think thats going to happen now :p I'll get them up soon as :) Great meeting everyone and watching the drivers skills (even the ones with no tail lights and missing bumpers at home time). Looking forward to the next one :D

ps. OW my sunburn!!!

S14a johno
26-06-11, 20:03
Myself and Greg made it home just in time for Top Gear and beers :)
Had a great day, thanks to the lads for organising it, it has great potential to be a frequent event! Saw alot of talent and even alot of people improving their driving during the course of the day. I was doin my usual thing of buzzin around talking to people that probably dont know me and had camera in hand for 90% of the day. I have about 500 pics and videos that I need to go through so ye can feck off if ye think thats going to happen now :p I'll get them up soon as :) Great meeting everyone and watching the drivers skills (even the ones with no tail lights and missing bumpers at home time). Looking forward to the next one :D

ps. OW my sunburn!!!

good to put a face to a name, much work in get the car fix keli?
simon those burger were wozzers nom nom savage :D:D:D
great to meet ya hope see ya there again :)

nelly good todo a battle with yo at last :D

larry180sx
26-06-11, 20:10
Fuckn savage day,,,!! Car went well no breakdowns or damage and d track is easy on tyres,,! happy days..fair play lads lukn foward to d next day...!.

Taffy
26-06-11, 20:10
first off i would like to say a big thanks to the lads that helped us out today

i hope every one had a good day i think it run pretty well

some good driving out there today ste hunty you guys were flying that V8 leves me week at the knees god i love that car :cool:

all comments welcome good or bad

think we will be running our second day on the 24th of july :cool:

Taffy
26-06-11, 20:13
nelly come again enjoyed twinnig wid you and the lad wid the 180 running a rb loads of stickers was really on your door loved it :D

haydomiata
26-06-11, 20:17
Was a savage day today wasnt driven but lovin every minute of it escpecially the passo laps ( thanks doofer hennesey daley and biziryan) makes me want to get me yoke ready to rock rite now but sadly my arms and entire face r red raw haha sum1 should set up a suncream stand for the next day.... On second thought forget i sed that must foes tesco and buy a few crates of the stuff haha

johnbro
26-06-11, 20:19
@simonmcf

One peice of advise for the next day
Bring a fridge;)
Ice cold drinks FTW

Had one of yer burgers for breakfast Mmmmm
anyone notice the brid with the nice rack and all those cold beer's:rolleyes:

calicagesracing
26-06-11, 20:22

'twas great fun man, I still don't know how I ended up going the wrong way on turn 1 though lol

nelly come again enjoyed twinnig wid you and the lad wid the 180 running a rb loads of stickers was really on your door loved it :D

You'll be seeing more of me there without a doubt. Probably my best days drifting ever:afro:
btw, last run was a 10/0 to me cos you spun chasing lol. We'll have to see next time:wink:

mark
26-06-11, 20:25
Savage, savage, savage:cool:

Great track, drifting and organisation made today a day to remember.

Mega thanks to Smiler for letting me double drive his s14.
Without a doubt the best driftcar I've ever driven. I couldn't believe how comfortable I was in it from the off. Cheers again dude:afro:

I'm going to the shower now to wash about 2 stone of rubber off me lol

no hassle man, great to see it being drove
the way it was suppose to be.

it was a super day over all, great weather, great venue,
very relaxed atmosphere. fairplay taffy, gary d and everyone else
who helped with organising it.

anyone get any pic's?

ste
26-06-11, 20:25

some good driving out there today ste hunty you guys were flying that V8 leves me week at the knees god i love that car :cool:

thanks taffy, i gettin bit better now.....

bang me on the list for the next one for sure can pay ya whenever ya want...

Taffy
26-06-11, 20:26
btw, last run was a 10/0 to me cos you spun chasing lol. We'll have to see next time:wink:[/QUOTE]

nelly its on like donkey kong :cool:

S14a johno
26-06-11, 20:27
'twas great fun man, I still don't know how I ended up going the wrong way on turn 1 though lol

You'll be seeing more of me there without a doubt. Probably my best days drifting ever:afro:

that what i wanna here :)
yea was some craic, i donno what ya were at all i seen was you swing wide, me going after ya and then ya all over the place lol some craic hahahaha!

Keli
26-06-11, 20:30

Greg's car? Ah yeah it should be alright with a little tlc, don't think he wants to look at it for a while though :(
those burgers were actually deadly! and youd be hard pushed to get me to eat a burger any other day!

mark
26-06-11, 20:31
btw, last run was a 10/0 to me cos you spun chasing lol. We'll have to see next time:wink:

nelly its on like donkey kong :cool:[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding.:wink:

johnbro
26-06-11, 20:31

Fair play to you Taffy
Very well run event for the first one.

Get a thread going so I can put my name on it:wink:
I'd say almost everyone there today will be going back for more.

ste
26-06-11, 20:32

thanks taffy, i gettin bit better now.....

bang me on the list for the next one for sure can pay ya whenever ya want...

calicagesracing
26-06-11, 20:33
no hassle man, great to see it being drove
the way it was suppose to be

You were well fit to drive her yourself horse
Don't know if I'd trust you in una though
:p

nelly its on like donkey kong :cool:

you're going down, going down to china-town! Punk!:D

wayne.c
26-06-11, 20:38
was a savage day good wether well ran not much time wasted. its a good track need more time on it.:cool: well done to all involved..

Keli
26-06-11, 20:45
First taster of my pics from today :)

http://i51.tinypic.com/mruzpf.jpg

mark
26-06-11, 20:47
anyone notice the brid with the nice rack and all those cold beer's:rolleyes:

had her in the car with me for my last session,
very nice girl:D

SWRC Wayne
26-06-11, 20:49
Just heard of this yesterday. Drove 220 miles round trip, 3 hours + £40 fuel, just to find the gate blocked and couldn't get in. Nice

si_berry
26-06-11, 20:50
Serious day! Taffy and Gary are probably sick of people saying thanks... so thanks, was a sweet track layout, well organized and a savage sunny day.

I was going grand all day, plenty of track time, plenty of spins, lots of learning (never twinned before) had to drop parents to airport at 5 this morning, so I was fucked all day and the sun just made it worse. Shattered now!

Put my name down for the next one.

Off to bed now, burned to fuck.. zzzzzzzzzz

Greg: how did get home with back of car missing?

S14a johno
26-06-11, 20:55
Just heard of this yesterday. Drove 220 miles round trip, 3 hours + £40 fuel, just to find the gate blocked and couldn't get in. Nice

was your name on the list wayne? and payment to taffy/gary :confused:
there no spectors allowed was in the thread man

mark was that you in the 180sx

calicagesracing
26-06-11, 21:02
there no spectors allowed was in the thread man

mark was that you in the 180sx

No he's the owner and other driver of the s14 I was driving today

barry180
26-06-11, 21:04
well lads fair fucks to yez for today track was the job loved d bails loved the track time defo make the next one :D

Keli
26-06-11, 21:04
Greg: how did get home with back of car missing?

god dont start :S
it involved alot of duct tape and some wire we found in the mud!
its ok now though, Greg's on his 3rd beer :)

S14a johno
26-06-11, 21:08
No he's the owner and other driver of the s14 I was driving today

ahh rite mmeee bad :afro::afro::afro:
so who the better driver nelly :P:P

skinnynphats200
26-06-11, 21:16

Sign me up!

Thanks to Taffy and Gary D and everyone involved for organising today I had a savage day and couldn't have asked for more from a days drifting, very well ran, loads of seat time & only used one set of new tyres(rethreads), great value for money and can't wait for the next one.
Was my first day out in the r32, and my first full days drifting! took me a good while and a lot of spins to get used to it, but by the end of the day I think I was going pretty well! Hit the hay bales twice, was deadly craic!
Good to meet a couple of faces and will hopefully get the chance and time to meet a few more at the next day out, I wasn't quite sure who people were and can be bit of a shy fucker at the best of times! The standard of driving today was brilliant from everybody too!
Anyway........savage!!!!!!

Bennyk1122
26-06-11, 21:18

Pity about the damage to the chaser lovely looking car , had a good run with him earlier on in the day, I was driving the r33 with driftin.co.uk up the sides

Daly
26-06-11, 21:21
Good day im fucked tho been up every night this week getting ready for it and still had no hydro working, ah well fuck it least i got out up there coz it wasnt looking good this time last night!!!! :D

Fair few spin outs still a few little things i may sort and get used to but all in all it was great and got to put a new names to faces off here too...

Fair play to everybody involved

zzzzzzzzzzzzz time now :cool:

Taffy
26-06-11, 21:21

well lad if you had contacted me or gary or even read the tread we have had up for the last 3 weeks you would have known that there are NO spectators

MMMMM beer:cool:

Bennyk1122
26-06-11, 21:24
Great job taffy and Gary best day out in a long time

si_berry
26-06-11, 21:25
Story Benny, was chatting you a few times. Going well all day and some whistle off that precision!

bart
26-06-11, 21:26
well done to taffy and gary for orgainisin a really smashin day.... plenty of track time, which i did loads of damage in :afro: the level of driving was brill from start to finish and with practice days like this the drivin is gettin better and better, lets hope it continues :grin::grin::grin:

ste
26-06-11, 21:28
Sign me up!

Thanks to Taffy and Gary D and everyone involved for organising today I had a savage day and couldn't have asked for more from a days drifting, very well ran, loads of seat time & only used one set of new tyres(rethreads), great value for money and can't wait for the next one.
Was my first day out in the r32, and my first full days drifting! took me a good while and a lot of spins to get used to it, but by the end of the day I think I was going pretty well! Hit the hay bales twice, was deadly craic!
Good to meet a couple of faces and will hopefully get the chance and time to meet a few more at the next day out, I wasn't quite sure who people were and can be bit of a shy fucker at the best of times! The standard of driving today was brilliant from everybody too!
Anyway........savage!!!!!!

nice lil run with ya earlier dude, nice to meet ya

skinnynphats200
26-06-11, 21:30
Reckon there will be any1 uploading any pics tonight?

Bennyk1122
26-06-11, 21:31
Story Benny, was chatting you a few times. Going well all day and some whistle off that precision!

First run out with it and I'm well pleased with it not out of the way money wise either, need the steering sorted and hopefully that's her bit of a handful kept going over Center at the corner before the bales, good chatting to you

blusrule
26-06-11, 21:34
Good day lads, plenty of time for those that could use it. Has given me a list of things to sort out but that's a good thing!

Was soooo hungry though! :(

skinnynphats200
26-06-11, 21:35
nice lil run with ya earlier dude, nice to meet ya

Good t meet ya aswell dude. Yeah man, had a good oul laugh afterwards, "you go first I don't know what I'm doing", "ah same here man, you go on ahead there!"

Keli
26-06-11, 21:42

Yup :) Not sure who I have pics of though.

I really must invest in a camera with a shutter setting but until then here's what I have ...

PHOTOS OF TODAY

*one sec*

like and tag yourself in the photos please :)

calicagesracing
26-06-11, 21:42
ahh rite mmeee bad :afro::afro::afro:
so who the better driver nelly :P:P

Lol, well I was the one who got lost on the track:rolleyes:

skinnynphats200
26-06-11, 21:50
Yup :) Not sure who I have pics of though.

I really must invest in a camera with a shutter setting but until then here's what I have ...

PHOTOS OF TODAY

*one sec*

like and tag yourself in the photos please :)

Sweet!..........think I was standing beside upon balcony when ya taking videos, that you? Sorry if I didn't say hello! head was up my arse today with only 3 hours sleep.........

Bradley_Motorworks
26-06-11, 21:50
Brilliant day...
My 1st day drifting in ages...Was a tad rusty 4 a few laps...lol
Precision 6031 is a tap too big for a 2L SR... No boost till 5k...lol. Must down size a bit for the next day...:p
Track was brilliant atmosphere was class and the weather was HOT!!!!!!!!!!:afro:
Had a nice exciting moment when an injector seal split and sauirted some petrol onto my red hot turbo...:O
Cheers to all 4 helping put out my exciting fire...:afro:
Car went sweet after that with Taffys new injector seal...:)
Big up to all the organisers and roll on the next one...

hunty_sideways
26-06-11, 21:53

ah cheers lad encouragement I got from lads today was unreal havin mark Gaffeney behind me was terrifying but savage, and the Advice from bart worked a treat, deffo mark me and david down again for the 24th can't come quick enough :D

johnbro
26-06-11, 22:10

Just put up some video's in video thread:cool:

SWRC Wayne
26-06-11, 22:13
there no spectors allowed was in the thread man...

Nah man, just got word from someone and looked it up on here. Got directions from Richard. Ragin I never got down earlier and then thought I was at the wrong place with it all locked up, dammit.

Good to see someone taking the initiative to get something like this going. Practice tracks are a valuable thing!!!

Hopefully see some of yiz spectating at NITRO FESTIVAL ;)

Keli
26-06-11, 22:16
Sweet!..........think I was standing beside upon balcony when ya taking videos, that you? Sorry if I didn't say hello! head was up my arse today with only 3 hours sleep.........

yeah that was probably me, blonde hair and a camera?
either that or a white and pink helmet :)
i probably didnt say hi to you either so dont worry!

Bam! PHOTOS!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motionsick-Media/211054458936322

tag yourselves in the photos, thanks :)

nikkisixx69
26-06-11, 22:24

Bam! PHOTOS!

great photos! go on juice!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/262688_211057448936023_211054458936322_524089_6289 08_n.jpg

skinnynphats200
26-06-11, 22:29
Can't believe i'm asking this but how do you tag a photo I can't see the word tag photo anywhere?

johnbro
26-06-11, 22:30

Bam! PHOTOS!

Thanks for posting all those embarassing shots of me running out of electricity Lol:mad:

New battery No1 thing on my list;)

Keli
26-06-11, 22:34
great photos! go on juice!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/262688_211057448936023_211054458936322_524089_6289 08_n.jpg

thanks, video to come probably tomorrow :) thats when shit gets interesting!

Can't believe i'm asking this but how do you tag a photo I can't see the word tag photo anywhere?

god i dunno, like the page and then it should come up under the pic, "tag this picture" or something like that?

Thanks for posting all those embarassing shots of me running out of electricity Lol:mad:

New battery No1 thing on my list;)

lol im sorry, i just threw up any that werent shite, at least you photograph well :P just comment on any you want me to take down, theres no problem there

insejn
26-06-11, 22:37
no tagging wont work

hunty_sideways
26-06-11, 22:39
Good shots keli ;) bring the sil on the 24th

Keli
26-06-11, 22:41
no tagging wont work

youre not my friend on fb then are you?
add me, keli atkins
whats your real name so i can accept you?

Good shots keli ;) bring the sil on the 24th

ha ha no thanks, i quite like my rear lights, boot lid, spoiler, alloys, quarter panels, anything else that track breaks, etc :D

ps....my 1000th post! wheres my balloons falling from the ceiling!!??

johnbro
26-06-11, 22:42
@Keli

Lol haha no I don't want you to take any down
Just joking

Lots of people helped me today my battery wouldn't hold a charge atall was running for most of the day:mad:
Pissed me off alright but had to make the most of it
Thanks to everyone I don't know who you are but thanks anyway

I was mostly concentrated on keeping her lit if I spin so it doesn't cut out
Wit this in mind I was driving myself into spins I think:huh:

patt
26-06-11, 22:43
some very good pics

git
26-06-11, 22:45
Great day taff and gary ,fair play to yas big things for this place are comin from what i heard , pretty happy with the car today no problems and had a great day ,well done to yas all today aswell !

ste
26-06-11, 22:49
Great day taff and gary ,fair play to yas big things for this place are comin from what i heard , pretty happy with the car today no problems and had a great day ,well done to yas all today aswell !

u were flyin today lad, fair play

gem-s13
26-06-11, 22:49
was an ok day i was only realy out to test my car make sure it was running properly again after my problems in pd ptown, when i was happy with the car i parked it up, good few people going well today, i wasnt mad on the track personaly but its a good job for the tight space, best of luck with futer events lads,

git
26-06-11, 22:51
u were flyin today lad, fair play

thanks man ,you too ! jaysus everyones happy today on here ha

insejn
26-06-11, 22:51
youre not my friend on fb then are you?
add me, keli atkins
whats your real name so i can accept you?

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND??????????????? (Dave G.)

http://www.wearmeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wearmeme-forever-alone-black.jpg

Keli
26-06-11, 23:04
IM NOT YOUR FRIEND??????????????? (Dave G.)

http://www.wearmeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/wearmeme-forever-alone-black.jpg

its alright you are now :)
go tag mad! :p

insejn
26-06-11, 23:06
its alright you are now :)
go tag mad! :p

As I've suspected - tagging won't work, because you have it set as a Media/News/Publishing Page and that won't allow others to tag, unless you have it set otherwise.
Go onto the settings of your page and see if there's anything about allowing others tag pictures ;-)

serious tom
26-06-11, 23:15

Day before I go to turkey.... Dam you all.! Money, money, money.

juice
26-06-11, 23:25
Had a great day. Burned to a crisp and wrecked after a serious Mantra session the night before and no sleep!! The bust knee didnt help either but hey we still had a go.
Prob need new box and to sort out my over centre issues. Car ran great all day so really happy.

If I was to take one lesson from today I think it's don't let DAVE EGAN drive your car!!!!!! ha ha

Keli
26-06-11, 23:25
As I've suspected - tagging won't work, because you have it set as a Media/News/Publishing Page and that won't allow others to tag, unless you have it set otherwise.
Go onto the settings of your page and see if there's anything about allowing others tag pictures ;-)

Roite, just had a look and theres no relevant option in the permissions page.
Greg says.... just mention your name in a post under so it links your name to that page...that'll do :)

Driftin
27-06-11, 00:12
Taffy, Gary and Crew, Well Done on running such a Good Drift Day. All the Lads who travelled down from the North had a ball, And will definitely be making the trip down for the next one. Report coming soon on www.driftin.co.uk but you can check out the link below for photos for now.

https://picasaweb.google.com/floydsbuddy/BalbrigganM1Drift?feat=directlink

ENJOY!:)

SWRC Wayne
27-06-11, 00:43
Indeed, well done again chaps. The more there are of events like this the better for the whole scene.

The next Super Stars have gotta start somewhere :)

hotsnot
27-06-11, 08:11
big thanks to jonno taffy ste and bart fot the passo laps i realy enjoyed them [ but still not better then drag racing :cool::cool: ] 4 the ppl that dont no me i was the lad telling ever one to put their lids on at the startline becaue 1 or 2 tryed their luck by not wearing one its for ur own good at the end off the day :p
roll on the next day :cool:

Deco84
27-06-11, 08:55
snappin i pulled out a this one hopefully the car will be ready for the next one sounds like a great day

aka pete
27-06-11, 09:00
pissed i missed this too - when's the next one??:D

Deco84
27-06-11, 09:16
pissed i missed this too - when's the next one??:D

26th of july if our track yoke isn ready fuck it im bringin out the driveway ornament

danmc
27-06-11, 09:45
i am fekin burnt to a crisp from standin in the middle of that track all day. not funny even my eye balls are burnt. class day out tho, no fear the 180 will be up next time dunne. great oul crk il be bringin the factor 50 the next time

S14a johno
27-06-11, 09:47
i am fekin burnt to a crisp from standin in the middle of that track all day. not funny even my eye balls are burnt. class day out tho, no fear the 180 will be up next time dunne. great oul crk il be bringin the factor 50 the next time

dan bringing the 180 :cool::cool::cool:
ill see it to belive it :p:p

johnbro
27-06-11, 10:03
Taffy, Gary and Crew, Well Done on running such a Good Drift Day. All the Lads who travelled down from the North had a ball, And will definitely be making the trip down for the next one. Report coming soon on www.driftin.co.uk but you can check out the link below for photos for now.

Nice pics Man, fair play:wink:

Greg
27-06-11, 10:30
Had an up and down day yesterday, a lot of lessons were learned, and I owe a few people quite a few beers. There was some talent out there yesterday and everybody was smiling and having the craic which was great to see.

Not going to whine about my driving, it was what it was. My moment of the day was probably the run with Benny which ended spectacularly going backwards through the cones. Well that and my bale rub and Pete trying to run me off the road. :D

Big thanks to Gary and Taffy for organising a great day and somehow finding sunshine to make the day even better. Although I do feel bad for all you fair skinned people getting burnt, there must be some ginger in all of you. :p

ste
27-06-11, 10:41
I thought u were flyin Gregory... I found it a fucker to slow down enough at top bend

Greg
27-06-11, 10:44
It was tough alright, God bless hydros :)

Boltz
27-06-11, 10:50
Big thanks to Taffy & Gary D great day, well worth the 2.5hrs trip, the track layout was first class with plenty of run off and suprisingly easy on tyres. You mentioned the 24th July, well def count me in and I would imagine the same for anyone else who attended. Just need more burgers for the next day Lol :):)

Greg
27-06-11, 11:05
Oh ya, Git and Si_berry are shite at directions. That is all.

simonmcf
27-06-11, 11:05
Big thanks to Taffy & Gary D great day, well worth the 2.5hrs trip, the track layout was first class with plenty of run off and suprisingly easy on tyres. You mentioned the 24th July, well def count me in and I would imagine the same for anyone else who attended. Just need more burgers for the next day Lol :):)

no problems there, and my beer fridge will be coming out of storage for the cans as requested. Might even bring down a few tubes of factor 50 ha! Great to see guys out there helping other lads sort out any problems. You dont see that in many other forms of motoring. On one of the track days I done I split my front brake line, fixed it up and went around looking for some brake fluid around the paddocks in Mondello, ya think I was asking for a 3 headed turkey the looks I was getting.

After seen the craic yesterday the misses want to look into getting a track tramp :huh:

<Shane>
27-06-11, 11:25
I had a great day (Riding Passo and spectating) just about everybody was nailing it near the end.

Very well organised and track was set up very well. I was starting to get worried at the start with some people coming off the track at the top bend.

Like a bleeding lobster now but well worth it

calicagesracing
27-06-11, 11:49
I thought u were flyin Gregory... I found it a fucker to slow down enough at top bend

That's why god gave ya a left foot. Braking and clutch kicking;)

Just on improvements, if that layout is to be used again, could the square patch after the start line be concreted in to give more run out when coming around for the second run.
I don't know how many times I clattered the cone and kerb/piece of timber there

git
27-06-11, 12:02

Just on improvements, if that layout is to be used again, could the square patch after the start line be concreted in to give more run out when coming around for the second run.

i seen ya do that actually nasty little kick,in fairness i think taffy and gary took it all in yesterday and alots been jotted down in notes so big up there to them

PeterT
27-06-11, 12:06

Even if the start line come was moved in a bit further so you could do that in second.it was so tight you could only realy handbrake around it and dump te clutch in 2nd or 1st if you didn't have the power! Like me!

Anyone see my 360/smoke screen coming over the line after one of the runs, had to jam on because I was blind and get out so I could breath haha

insejn
27-06-11, 12:09
you know you're doing it right if you got to jump out to get some air :D

git
27-06-11, 12:11
Oh ya, Git and Si_berry are shite at directions. That is all.

go get fucked greg ha

johnbro
27-06-11, 12:18
Even if the start line come was moved in a bit further so you could do that in second.it was so tight you could only realy handbrake around it and dump te clutch in 2nd or 1st if you didn't have the power! Like me!

Anyone see my 360/smoke screen coming over the line after one of the runs, had to jam on because I was blind and get out so I could breath haha

True that, i think it was you i was running with when we were a nice bit back
and they wouldn't let us run from there kept making us move forward more:mad:

Deffo needs to be brought back a bit

Saw your mad spin too haha:D dangerous part of the track that with people walking around there sometimes

S14a johno
27-06-11, 12:20
no problems there, and my beer fridge will be coming out of storage for the cans as requested. Might even bring down a few tubes of factor 50 ha! Great to see guys out there helping other lads sort out any problems. You dont see that in many other forms of motoring. On one of the track days I done I split my front brake line, fixed it up and went around looking for some brake fluid around the paddocks in Mondello, ya think I was asking for a 3 headed turkey the looks I was getting.

After seen the craic yesterday the misses want to look into getting a track tramp :huh:

it be the best craic ya ever have simon, and yep that how we all roll :D:D
we all there to help each other if shit hits the fan :afro:

i was looking at that when i wasnt out, that just all timber nailed down,
tink you clip it and it moved :afro:
or snap if ya will :p
but tink that can all be taken up.............
more room to swing around..

''True that, i think it was you i was running with when we were a nice bit back
and they wouldn't let us run from there kept making us move forward more''

there a very good reason for that, when people came around the building
on there last lap there where still sideways comeing into where the line for the cars were
it was eaither move you all forward or have a muti car pill up........
what would people prefer damage cars or moved a cone and half forward ??
it got far to close at time's it was an acciedent waiting to happen

Taffy
27-06-11, 12:36
it be the best craic ya ever have simon, and yep that how we all roll :D:D
we all there to help each other if shit hits the fan :afro:

i was looking at that when i wasnt out, that just all timber nailed down,
tink you clip it and it moved :afro:
or snap if ya will :p
but tink that can all be taken up.............
more room to swing around..

''True that, i think it was you i was running with when we were a nice bit back
and they wouldn't let us run from there kept making us move forward more''

on there last lap there where still sideways comeing into where the line for the cars were
what would people prefer damage cars or moved a cone and half forward ??

as johno says people like peter t (name and shame) came i hot spun and just kept the boot in it was a acciedent waiting to happen also paul murphy came the wrong side of the cones when lost it at the finsh he would have hit some one head on!!! so no the line will not be moved back. But the pice of timber will be moved next time as the concrete go's right out to the wall

johnbro
27-06-11, 12:37
what would people prefer 5 damages cars or moved a cone and half lenght forward ??

Yeah that's true too lad wasn't thinking of that
Was pretty scary sometimes being at the end of that line with 2 cars coming flatout drifting with little space to stop and they can't see the line of cars until the end of the last bend.

PeterT
27-06-11, 12:50
Just to point out, I meant move the cone back away from the plank/curb thing, not back towards the que of waiting cars!

git
27-06-11, 12:54
Just to point out, I meant move the cone back away from the plank/curb thing, not back towards the que of waiting cars!

Yea ok ken block :p:cool:

Taffy
27-06-11, 12:54

yeh i know that lad going to move the wood as well

S14a johno
27-06-11, 13:00
Yea ok ken block :p:cool:

ken block :rolleyes: always though peter had bit michael schumacher
in him :p

Taffy
27-06-11, 13:05

savage pics lad glad you decided not to quit the drifting

johnbro
27-06-11, 13:07

Oh sorry i took you up wrong on that
would be great to move start line back but can't be done obviously with the que.

The cone at the start line that you go around for the second lap could be moved out a bit to make that bend a little longer

git
27-06-11, 13:24
ken block :rolleyes: always though peter had bit michael schumacher
in him :p

Or larry murphy

MissSuz
27-06-11, 13:59
Looks like ye all had a smashing day :D

Driftin
27-06-11, 14:12
savage pics lad glad you decided not to quit the drifting

Once its in the Blood its hard to shake. Til next time. Gary

Tonto
27-06-11, 14:14
was a savage savage day, i was there with ste, went out passo for a few laps and loved it, burnt to a crisp but didnt care was haven too much fun watchin the drifting,

trying to sort a car for myself so i can have a go , if its that fun being passo cant imagine the driving

have to say fair play to the lads on organising it, done a great job, the day ran perfect especially as it was the first time this event was ran, cant wait for the next one

Taffy
27-06-11, 14:20
was a savage savage day, i was there with ste, went out passo for a few laps and loved it, burnt to a crisp but didnt care was haven too much fun watchin the drifting,

trying to sort a car for myself so i can have a go , if its that fun being passo cant imagine the driving

have to say fair play to the lads on organising it, done a great job, the day ran perfect especially as it was the first time this event was ran, cant wait for the next one

cheers bud look foward to seeing you there next time :cool:

now go get a car lol

nikkisixx69
27-06-11, 14:28
would this track suit a totally useless beginner or is it more advanced/high speed?

Taffy
27-06-11, 14:45
would this track suit a totally useless beginner or is it more advanced/high speed?

suits all bud

but the track might be changed round a bit for the next one :cool:

S14a johno
27-06-11, 15:03

all sorts nikki, sure there was beginnerd to advanced there yesturday
all twinning, it practice :afro:

suits all bud

but the track might be changed round a bit for the next one :cool:

i tink i defo should help test the track :cool::cool::cool: :p:p

retro head
27-06-11, 15:30
good 50 quid drifting,i set of tyres,feck all petrol,scorching weather and savage women = good sunday out!
was a good old day lookin forward to another with slightly better flow at the start line and maybe a longer entry as suggested
fairplay to simon with the food and thanks for the free hot water and that sound man!
bales where very user friendly and provided comfy seating
thanks to derk for the use of your drill

Bennyk1122
27-06-11, 16:26

lethal pics as usual Gary keep the good work

Bennyk1122
27-06-11, 16:33
Had an up and down day yesterday, a lot of lessons were learned, and I owe a few people quite a few beers. There was some talent out there yesterday and everybody was smiling and having the craic which was great to see.

Not going to whine about my driving, it was what it was. My moment of the day was probably the run with Benny which ended spectacularly going backwards through the cones. Well that and my bale rub and Pete trying to run me off the road. :D

Big thanks to Gary and Taffy for organising a great day and somehow finding sunshine to make the day even better. Although I do feel bad for all you fair skinned people getting burnt, there must be some ginger in all of you. :p

x2 Greg best run i had of the day too a bit close at times, hope you get the big lady sorted without too much bother

git
27-06-11, 16:38
good 50 quid drifting,i set of tyres,feck all petrol,scorching weather and savage women = good sunday out!
was a good old day lookin forward to another with slightly better flow at the start line and maybe a longer entry as suggested
fairplay to simon with the food and thanks for the free hot water and that sound man!
bales where very user friendly and provided comfy seating
thanks to derk for the use of your drill

Made great use with wat u had dude well done!

stew180
27-06-11, 17:38

lol realy lovd this run taffy you just came from nowhere took me by total surprise i thought i was out with a lad in pinky-purply sx:D. hada great day lad def put me dwn for the nxt 1 cant wait. these kind of days are what driften is all about. dont think any1there yesterday hada bad day :cool::cool:

hunty_sideways
27-06-11, 17:41
lol realy lovd this run taffy you just came from nowhere took me by total surprise i thought i was out with a lad in pinky-purply sx:D. hada great day lad def put me dwn for the nxt 1 cant wait. these kind of days are what driften is all about. dont think any1there yesterday hada bad day :cool::cool:

ya were flyin lad and your 100% it is what a drifting day should be ;)

S14a johno
27-06-11, 17:49
x3 defo how a drift day should be, ever time ya twining with a differance car and ya can have the craic while ya waiting, ya wouldnt get that at mondello

fire me down for the next one taffy

on a tecinal note to all out yesturday,
just curious what way most people run there tyres?
non directional? or directional?

stew180
27-06-11, 18:10
ya were flyin lad and your 100% it is what a drifting day should be ;)

cheers lad. what were you driving? hada realy good run with a 32 and i think the big chaser was pretty close to me as well. :D

mark
27-06-11, 18:11
x3 defo how a drift day should be, ever time ya twining with a differance car and ya can have the craic while ya waiting, ya wouldnt get that at mondello

fire me down for the next one taffy

on a tecinal note to all out yesturday,
just curious what way most people run there tyres?
non directional? or directional?

i was running federal 595's, 245/45/17,had 30 psi in them and fook all grip
so i dropped that down to 22 psi and it worked a treat, still
cant get over how easy it was on tyres, we had a total of 12
altogether and brought home 10. that included the tyres on the car.

ste
27-06-11, 18:19
i fuckin ragin its over nothin to look forward to now, going back to normality is bollox lol

cant wait for the next one

stew180
27-06-11, 18:23
i was running federal 595's, 245/45/17,had 30 psi in them and fook all grip
so i dropped that down to 22 psi and it worked a treat, still
cant get over how easy it was on tyres, we had a total of 12
altogether and brought home 10. that included the tyres on the car.

i was running a mixture of tyres but they were all on rotational running 27psi took 10 an used 8. iv heard alot of people talking about running tyres backwards ???????

ste
27-06-11, 18:34
used 2 sets of part worns fitted with the correct rotation and ran 30psi..

Greg
27-06-11, 18:37
x2 Greg best run i had of the day too a bit close at times, hope you get the big lady sorted without too much bother
Haha, my girlfriend wasn't impressed, but got over it when she saw I was laughing. :) There's a lad taking a look at it tomorrow, so it'll be back out again asap. :)

cheers lad. what were you driving? hada realy good run with a 32 and i think the big chaser was pretty close to me as well. :D
I love your car, couldn't stop looking at it all of the time. Don't remember being able to get close to you. haha

i was running a mixture of tyres but they were all on rotational running 27psi took 10 an used 8. iv heard alot of people talking about running tyres backwards ???????
Running tyres backwards is supposed to stop delamination and create more smoke. I learned yesterday to never use a new tyre on one side and one just about fucked on the other side or you'll crash. :D

mattybyrne2008
27-06-11, 18:51

mate was telling me that before that the just baught the cheapest of dirt to put on the back and run them backwards and they survived alot more than running directional

stew180
27-06-11, 19:12
lol id very nearly swop u greg ur cars deadly even with duck tape onit !!!:D

great pics from keli an gary !!!

babyeater690
27-06-11, 19:45
ye lad i find running the tyre backwards gives a bit more grip in the dry much more controlable and last about 2 to 3 laps longer well thats just me and seems to work

B&G Extreme Drifting
27-06-11, 19:47
serious day gary & taffy, thanks! weather was class

Greg
27-06-11, 19:49
lol id very nearly swop u greg ur cars deadly even with duck tape onit !!!:D

great pics from keli an gary !!!

Wait until I tart it up again and we'll talk. :D

the dancer
27-06-11, 19:51
sorry bout that taffy i over cooked it big time yes it was dangerous and nobody 2 blame but me , what bout having a line of hat bales seperating the line where cars enter and exit the track ,i must say i was nervous in the queue incase some body goy i wrong than i go and do it .but that said i realy had 1 of my best days drifting track time was deadly and track seemed 2 suit me , all in all great day ill b back if im allowed

git
27-06-11, 20:06
sorry bout that taffy i over cooked it big time yes it was dangerous and nobody 2 blame but me , what bout having a line of hat bales seperating the line where cars enter and exit the track ,i must say i was nervous in the queue incase some body goy i wrong than i go and do it .but that said i realy had 1 of my best days drifting track time was deadly and track seemed 2 suit me , all in all great day ill b back if im allowed

Excuse the pun pablo but your tapn the wall/hay bales is ''rubbing'' off on me ha
the laugh me and peter had cheern you on from the balcony was great ,drifting in every country should have a paul murphy, big up !!

Greg
27-06-11, 20:13
Excuse the pun pablo but your tapn the wall/hay bales is ''rubbing'' off on me ha
the laugh me and peter had cheern you on from the balcony was great ,drifting in every country should have a paul murphy, big up !!

"rubbin" off on everybody. :D The biggest cheer of the day went to Paul when he knocked the spoiler off clipping the hay.

Hey, who was on the hay when I went backwards into it? I'd say they got a good old fright. :D Sorry about that. :wink:

the dancer
27-06-11, 20:33
hay hay git lol ah te i was goin round and just saw arms waving i asked my mate who it was and he said 2 mad things egging u on ,than i saw it was u and pete so i bent it off the hay 4 u ha ha ill have 2 give that shit up and me with a broken tale bone god it hurt lol:kiss:

Taffy
27-06-11, 20:49

yeh i seen you going out next so i pushed in front of him lol wanted another go at ya lol,

was my first day having a go at twinning was buzzing :cool:

ya man came out in that purple sx as well we had bit of a train going lol

could not stop you coming bud you should call your self the entertainer :wink:

"rubbin" off on everybody. :D The biggest cheer of the day went to Paul when he knocked the spoiler off clipping the hay.

i was sick of telling people to get off the bales think we need to have a area just for veiwing also some poeple need to keep a better eye on there kids will need to sort some thing out there to

Hey, who was on the hay when I went backwards into it? I'd say they got a good old fright. :D Sorry about that. :wink:

Boltz
27-06-11, 20:54

Hi Man only gettin a chance to look at these pictures now, fukin Class, Glad to see ya baack in Action :):):)

mark
27-06-11, 21:24

we were up on the balcony greg, there was no'one on them but there was
2 lads rite behind them, ive never seen 2 lads move so quick. lol

Greg
27-06-11, 21:28
i was sick of telling people to get off the bales think we need to have a area just for veiwing also some poeple need to keep a better eye on there kids will need to sort some thing out there to

A viewing area will help a lot. The track time is cool and having fun is important, but safety is the most important aspect, and a few small changes will have everything perfect. :) The balcony was a good place to watch from, but it's not massive.

B&G Extreme Drifting
27-06-11, 21:32
haha i was standing behind the bale when you hit it, was sussing out the track when i had to bolt :) mad man

Taffy
27-06-11, 21:34
A viewing area will help a lot. The track time is cool and having fun is important, but safety is the most important aspect, and a few small changes will have everything perfect. :) The balcony was a good place to watch from, but it's not massive.

i have a idea for it :cool: we are chuffed that most people thought it was good roll on the next day

Greg
27-06-11, 21:36
Ah that's grand so. Was fairly embarrassed hitting it and it was worse thinking somebody was on them.

haha i was standing behind the bale when you hit it, was sussing out the track when i had to bolt :) mad man
Got the heart beating I'd say. :D

B&G Extreme Drifting
27-06-11, 21:44
Ah that's grand so. Was fairly embarrassed hitting it and it was worse thinking somebody was on them.

Got the heart beating I'd say. :D
haha i was like wooo no damage happy days!!

wee video orla took :) http://youtu.be/wC_-xcRPvGA

Greg
27-06-11, 21:51

Is that your girlfriend? She won't get in the car with you after a day at Mondello or something? :D Keli was talking to her in the reception of the building.

retro head
27-06-11, 22:18
Made great use with wat u had dude well done!

thanks man momentum is my friend!the challenge yesterday was gettin some and then tryin not to run into the back of other cars! the power of your car and others like it is addictive though, ye put the foot down and you get this class kick in hole... id love some of that:cool:

whos was the cam with the f20c in it?

B&G Extreme Drifting
27-06-11, 22:19
Is that your girlfriend? She won't get in the car with you after a day at Mondello or something? :D Keli was talking to her in the reception of the building.
yea, ah it was her 1st time out with me, 1st lap chap spun clean out in front of me...was avoided thank feic

S14a johno
27-06-11, 22:23
thanks man momentum is my friend!the challenge yesterday was gettin some and then tryin not to run into the back of other cars! the power of your car and others like it is addictive though, ye put the foot down and you get this class kick in hole... id love some of that:cool:

lad from wexford i tink he come along way since ive seen him last, have a photo of ye to just on the line :afro:
fair play love the flick ya do to start the drift,
you done the best entry indo the start line on your first run buy far
ted nice and tight to the cone

mark
27-06-11, 22:25

cool video dude, thats me following you.

git
27-06-11, 23:22

Awlyard dat you? ya cudnt drive a nail inta the wall gwon with ya hahahahaha

retro head
28-06-11, 00:45
lad from wexford i tink he come along way since ive seen him last, have a photo of ye to just on the line :afro:
fair play love the flick ya do to start the drift,
you done the best entry indo the start line on your first run buy far
ted nice and tight to the cone

thanks johno yeah i love flingin the car like that,in a small light car like a cam thats where the fun is,in the snappier transitions

haydomiata
28-06-11, 10:04

Thats biziryan car stil needs a bita work bt its gettin theqe

Bennyk1122
28-06-11, 10:12
Heres a few videos the girlfriend got

YouTube - &#x202a;benny kearney at m1 drift 2011.3gp&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkTtMC05nqA)

YouTube - &#x202a;neil henry aristo.3gp&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pZmhmXyqhg)

YouTube - &#x202a;bk and neil ballbrigan drift 2011.3gp&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBws84_dfj4)

Boltz
28-06-11, 12:46
[QUOTE=Bennyk1122;271091]Heres a few videos the girlfriend got

Hi Benny, your girlfriend will have to get a video of you when you are going flat out, as i remember you said you were going to take it easy on Sunday!! Lol.................Good Video's C :):)

silverbullitt
28-06-11, 13:14
Looks good , ill have to get myself up to the next one ....

Its fucking terrible , i buy a track car and move to a new house with a garage , but no internet connection , so i cant find out when there's drifting on ....

Greg
28-06-11, 13:28
Looks good , ill have to get myself up to the next one ....

Its fucking terrible , i buy a track car and move to a new house with a garage , but no internet connection , so i cant find out when there's drifting on ....

I'll text you the next time.

silverbullitt
28-06-11, 14:48
good man greg, although id say your only do it to get your socket set back .... :P

Bennyk1122
28-06-11, 15:28
[QUOTE=Bennyk1122;271091]Heres a few videos the girlfriend got

Hi Benny, your girlfriend will have to get a video of you when you are going flat out, as i remember you said you were going to take it easy on Sunday!! Lol.................Good Video's C :):)

i know wander what she will go like when i give her the welly lol

aka pete
28-06-11, 15:35
[QUOTE=Boltz;271136]

the girlfriend or the motor?

Bennyk1122
28-06-11, 15:46
[QUOTE=Bennyk1122;271188]

the girlfriend or the motor?

Both if im lucky

B&G Extreme Drifting
28-06-11, 17:23
sound man, ha at least i know your name for the next day

small vid with R33 http://youtu.be/cTGraAHWRIQ

git
28-06-11, 19:23
sound man, ha at least i know your name for the next day

small vid with R33 http://youtu.be/cTGraAHWRIQ

Some rattle outa ur yoke man, sorry we never got to chat aftr! !

bart
28-06-11, 19:29
who was the fine looking bird drinking the miller???????????

git
28-06-11, 19:31

Im rattin

bart
28-06-11, 19:37
Im rattin

she wants to know.. she was chatting to her flat out but didnt get her name...

Mick K
28-06-11, 19:41

Sounds classy!:cool:

PeterT
28-06-11, 19:57
she had fucking amazing ditties, especialy looking down from the balcony!

git
28-06-11, 19:57
she wants to know.. she was chatting to her flat out but didnt get her name...

Well i didnt get her name but shes an awful snorer!

Mick K
28-06-11, 19:59
Pics or it was derk wearing a bewb tube!

Greg
28-06-11, 20:01
good man greg, although id say your only do it to get your socket set back .... :P
You know it. :D

I don't know but I kept running the wide line to wave at her..

Well i didnt get her name but shes an awful snorer!
:D:D:D:D:D

Bradley_Motorworks
28-06-11, 21:21
[QUOTE=Boltz;271136]

Imagine what it would go like with your VVT working and 1.5 bar...:D lol

Derk
28-06-11, 21:48
Pics or it was derk wearing a bewb tube!

If it was i'd be givin meself a diddy-wank 24/7 :D

Bennyk1122
28-06-11, 22:03
[QUOTE=Bennyk1122;271188]

Imagine what it would go like with your VVT working and 1.5 bar...:D lol

Thats the stuff were talking about lol
By the way thanks for getting her ready in time Richard cheers