PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want to join us on our trip to BDC Round 3 Teeside

wezwkd
22-06-11, 11:15
Anybody interested in travelling with us to BDC Round 3, Teeside Autodrome, weekend of 2nd & 3rd of July please contact me. Limited space left.
Wez

git
22-06-11, 12:06
I said id go to a round this year, ! Mite be the oppurtunity to do it now sure!

suislide
22-06-11, 12:18
id love to lad but il be in los vagas

wezwkd
22-06-11, 20:21
All remaining spaces filled guys.
Thanks.
Wez
:smiley:

S13..KEV
22-06-11, 20:30
best the weekend ted.sould be the best one of the year

git
22-06-11, 21:08
best the weekend ted.sould be the best one of the year

you goin kev ?

carpo
22-06-11, 21:31
That was fast...rock on teesside........;)

git
22-06-11, 21:38

heard your the man for serious spoonin !

Stonie
22-06-11, 21:39

Il second that,,,,,,,,:cool:

MissSuz
03-07-11, 15:10
Anyone have any Idea how the Lads are getting on over at Teeside??

MissSuz
03-07-11, 15:26
Wez is through to the Final against Micheal Marshall as far as I can gather from Facebook :D

Go Wez!!

MissSuz
03-07-11, 15:51
Marshall takes the Win over Wez :(

Looks like Wez had some sort of engine problems

JStone
03-07-11, 16:04
Boost pipe burst, Francis o shea came 3rd!

ger15
03-07-11, 16:05
Sounds like another good weekend for the Irish guys

MissSuz
03-07-11, 16:05
ok...... this is getting a bit confusing to follow on facebook!! Cleary the British do it differently!

joey banana s14
04-07-11, 18:57
the lads cleaned up they all drove unreal the english didnt know what to do with the lads door rubbing big congrats to wez and francis done us proud and my god we did some shouting with myself and git buying out all the airhorns and carpo is just a fucking lunatic in twin battles bulling he didnt do better

git
04-07-11, 22:33
the lads cleaned up they all drove unreal the english didnt know what to do with the lads door rubbing big congrats to wez and francis done us proud and my god we did some shouting with myself and git buying out all the airhorns and carpo is just a fucking lunatic in twin battles bulling he didnt do better

If ya tried to do that weekend again ya wouldnt be able ta some crack joey! !!

wezwkd
04-07-11, 23:52
What a crazy weekend. Dont have words to explain. Maybe for some of the antics thats a plus lol. Not looking at you Git. Legend. The whole crew were mental. Lets leave the partying at that.

Track is super. I have a soft spot for the Teeside track. Its just so much fun. After qualifying 4th & Francis 3rd we joked on Sat night that we would see each other in the final. My God how close that was to becoming a reality on Sunday.

Sunday morning everybody had practice till Lunch time. I mean everybody who was competing not just who had qualified. We all got out to throw our hand at some train drifting etc lol. Had some mental runs with Christy. Bloody loon. Also had the pleasure of some passenger spins with him which I can honestly say was without doubt the most fun I have had in a drift car EVER. Some experience.

Myself & Francis were one by one getting through our battles & it came so close to us meeting each other in the final but it wasnt to be this time. I still think we did ourselves & the irish proud & well done to Francie on his first podium. Long overdue.

The other battle we won was the battle of the fans. Our gang were shouting & cheering so much on the sideline we could actually hear them in the drift cars as we passed. They bought ALL the air horns in the shop so were without doubt the loudest & defo wont be forgotten. The comentators had a great time having some banter with them. All they had to do was just say the word "Irish"

I could be here all night. But this really was an awesome event. Fair play to all involved.

Wez

pole drift
05-07-11, 00:26
Well done lads :) I hope ur rattling the competition over there :)

foshea
05-07-11, 08:33
Thanks to everyone involved, what a weekend! It will take a while to recover from it! Everyone was so helpful, there was always someone there to help with anything that needed to be done! Pity I didn't make the final with Wez! But delighted with my result! Congrats to Wez on his result, some of the best driving I've seen from him!
And what a crazy group that made the trip over, ye made it more enjoyable!

ste
05-07-11, 08:37
Really gotta make it to d next one sounds savage

meego1
05-07-11, 08:54
sounds like a great weekend had by all, wel done wez and francis great to see ye taken plenty of scalps, teeside seems to have been made for ye keep it up lads... any vids?

wezwkd
05-07-11, 20:51
A teaser pic to show how much fun we were having in practice. :)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/wezk/266714_1938348057319_1200908869_31766089_1191019_o .jpg

ste
05-07-11, 20:52
practise ha ha ha

foshea
05-07-11, 21:33
A teaser pic to show how much fun we were having in practice. :)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/wezk/266714_1938348057319_1200908869_31766089_1191019_o .jpg

Some buzz during practice, I had to stop because i would have run out of tyres during the top 16, a very well ran event with a shit load of practice, and did anyone notice both cars have passengers. this was great for anyone who came along. Also anyone that entered the event and didnt qualify for sunday was allowed to do all the practice sunday.

Mick K
05-07-11, 21:36
Some buzz during practice, I had to stop because i would have run out of tyres during the top 16, a very well ran event with a shit load of practice, and did anyone notice both cars have passengers. this was great for anyone who came along. Also anyone that entered the event and didnt qualify for sunday was allowed to do all the practice sunday.

Someone may ask the question it might as well be me!

How many entrants towards PD and in your opinions from a drivers point of view is it a better way of running than PD do it? Taking into considerations the amount of entrys?

foshea
05-07-11, 21:48
It looked to be the same if not more cars in each class as PD, all saturday was practice, devided in 3 groups, a little slow at first untill people got used to the cars and then fairly non stop. this was possible because it was a proper track and you were not turning back through the track. then qualifying in groups of 4, so no waiting around in your car, you could go watch and they made sure everyone was in place as they came up. everyone had a debrief and results given.
Sunday morning pretty much as much practice as you wanted, there could be 10 cars on track at any time, After lunch 3 seperate top 16's. One after the other, no brakes, I think there was only 15mins in the day with no competition cars on track. there was not one time when you didnt know where you were supposed to be.
Top marks for a well run event. well worth the expence..

patt
06-07-11, 12:52
well done lads great result