PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Interior motorsport switches

Micko
19-06-11, 16:38
Wheres the best place to get all ancillaries and switches for pumps, lights, engine start to be wired up to a centre panel in the interior?

Tried Murrays but it will take a couple of weeks to get them in. Need the this week.

Any traders deal in them?

Quality switches only please and thanks:)

git
19-06-11, 16:41
Wheres the best place to get all ancillaries and switches for pumps, lights, engine start to be wired up to a centre panel in the interior?

Tried Murrays but it will take a couple of weeks to get them in. Need the this week.

Any traders deal in them?

Quality switches only please and thanks:)

i just realised ya need em quick but try demon tweeks !

babyeater690
19-06-11, 16:49
lad red power have a set up for ignition and push button start for cheap but if you really wanna do a custom job get up to radionics (RS) in dublin they supply all that gear to electronics companys they do the battery kill switches and all different types of led's depending on what you need them for and just make it your self they will have most of the gear in stock and there not to expencive either you can also order on there website and they deliver the next day as far as i know

MarkII
19-06-11, 17:19
between maplin and a tractor parts suppliers youll fin d all you need lad and at a really good price.

Micko
19-06-11, 17:33
i just realised ya need em quick but try demon tweeks !

Yeah was thinkin of demon tweeks or revolution in the uk alright, but getting it put together this week so unless they have immediate delivery theres not much point

lad red power have a set up for ignition and push button start for cheap but if you really wanna do a custom job get up to radionics (RS) in dublin they supply all that gear to electronics companys they do the battery kill switches and all different types of led's depending on what you need them for and just make it your self they will have most of the gear in stock and there not to expencive either you can also order on there website and they deliver the next day as far as i know

Cheers lad ill look them up now sounds promising. i tend to steer clear of red power :D

between maplin and a tractor parts suppliers youll fin d all you need lad and at a really good price.

Cheers man, have you used them yourself by any chance?

MarkII
19-06-11, 17:48
yes i have! massive selection all types and styles. kill switch's and water temp stuff can be got from a tractor places and all the rest from maplin.

ger15
19-06-11, 17:53
You could Try fk automotive there cheap enough too

batman026
19-06-11, 18:35
barrys motorsport does them i think and he posts too :D

Mick K
19-06-11, 18:37
Drop into my place during the week Micko if ye like,
All ours are TUV approved and meet the highest requirements!
Welcome to go in and browse!

Micko
19-06-11, 20:34
Drop into my place during the week Micko if ye like,
All ours are TUV approved and meet the highest requirements!
Welcome to go in and browse!

Sounds good what day/time is best to call down?

Mick K
19-06-11, 20:35
What Time/Day is best for you to call down? :-)

I wont be there,I'll just phone ahead for somebody to let you in!