PDA

View Full Version : windscreen wiper

shay
29-09-09, 20:26
the passenger side wiper is broke:mad: on me bmw!!i kno when its rainin and all that im ny gna be able ta see but i hav the drivers side will that be enuf or???

PeterT
29-09-09, 20:31
what? do you not know which side of the window you usualy look out? whats wrong with it....fix it maybe?!

Davie
29-09-09, 20:36
the passenger side wiper is broke:mad: on me bmw!!i kno when its rainin and all that im ny gna be able ta see but i hav the drivers side will that be enuf or???

get a massive drivers wiper that will wipe the passenger side too

shay
29-09-09, 20:37
theres an arm that is fixed to the actual spindle part that the wiper attaches to its snaped and the wipers all ova da place!!

shay
29-09-09, 20:39

good idea!!

nixon001
29-09-09, 21:54
scrapyard man!! wiper linkage... cheap enuf!

nissan_doctor
01-10-09, 09:29

Is your keyboard broken?:rolleyes:

Yeah one will be fine, sure BMW always over engineer their cars anyway, they just put the second wiper on to be sure!:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Davie
02-10-09, 23:14
Is your keyboard broken?:rolleyes:

Yeah one will be fine, sure BMW always over engineer their cars anyway, they just put the second wiper on to be sure!:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ha, get some rain off and ya wont need any wipers

Dunnedriftin
03-10-09, 00:26

just make sure that the wiper isnt too long that it will actually rub the roof above the window ;) otherwise your paint will be wiped away after time!

nissan_doctor
04-10-09, 08:45
just make sure that the wiper isnt too long that it will actually rub the roof above the window ;) otherwise your paint will be wiped away after time!

I think dave may have been being monumentally sarcastic!:p:D