PDA

View Full Version : DunneDriftin's R32 Skyline

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 20:47
Heres some new photos since i got the car, also along with the spec list.. more to be added ;)

Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET

Body
· Genuine Origin Front Bumper
· Uras Skirts & Rear Bumper
· Aero Catch Bonnet Pins
· Advan AVS model 5 Alloys 17x9

Interior
· 2 x 6 point Harness
· Battery Master / Isolator Switch & Pull cord
· Drift Works Hydraulic Handbrake
· Bride Zeta Drivers Seat With Low Rails
· OMP Deep Dish Steering Wheel
· Roco Performence 7 Point Weld-in Roll Cage, With door bars
· HKS Manuel Water Temperature Gauge
· HKS Manuel Oil Temperature Gauge
· TIM Boost Gauge
· HKS EVC IV Boost Controller

Steering & Suspension
· Cusco Fully Adjustable Coilovers
· Japspeed Front Strut Brace
· Drift Works Hicas Removable Bar
· Engine Dampener Kit
· Carbonetic Front Pads
· Braided Brake Hoses
· Solid Rear Subframe Bushes
· Driftworks rear camber arms
· Driftworks front camber arms
· Driftworks front tension rods
· Ultralight 25mm spacers
· Uras Extra Lock Tie Rods & Ends
· Silvia S14 lower control arms
· Silvia S13 steering rack & custom pipe lines
· Drilled & Groved Front Brake Disc's

Engine
· DriftWorks Wasted Spark Kit
· Drift Works Oil Catch Can
·Walbro uprated fuel pump
· Denso BKR7EXI Spark Plugs
· Exedy 3 PUC Paddle Clutch
· Welded Diff – 4.1
· Welded Diff – 4.3
· Skyline R33 RB25 power steering pump
· RB25DET Spec 2 Turbo & HKS Adjustiable Actuator
· Samco Silicone Hoses & uprated ''T'' Wurth clamps
· Autobahn 88 Front Mount Intercooler
· Apexi Front Down Pipe
· De-cat Pipe
· Apexi Induction Kit
· RSR Cat-Back Exhaust System
· 50mm Aluminium Radiator
· 2 x 12inch RevoTec Racing Radiator Fans
· Oil Cooler & Oil filter relocation kit

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/SkylineRearLCDD.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/SkylineRearPassoDD.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/SkylineFrontPassoDD.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/SkylineDriverRearDD.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/SkylineTopDD.jpg

s13-ste
28-09-09, 20:58
looks clean man, now you just have to bring it drifting and wreck it:D:D:D

nissan_doctor
28-09-09, 21:06
:eek::eek:my sticker is gone!:eek::D:D

She looks well. have you had it out yet?

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:07
looks clean man, now you just have to bring it drifting and wreck it:D:D:D

Thanks Ste..

theres a few things have to be done before she gos out...

& some will all will be revelled soon ;)

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:08

all stickers are gone:p

Thanks, not yet... been workin on her when i had time and now iv loads of it so should get it all done in a few weeks!

Roll Cage Arriving 23rd Oct.

JDM
28-09-09, 21:23
Thats a sweet looking buss ye goin to do enythin else power wise to it

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:29
Thats a sweet looking buss ye goin to do enythin else power wise to it

Theres alot of stuff before the power unfortuanally, but it is in the pipe line... but for the time being its standard ECU 237BHP at the wheels, and going to turn the boost up to .8 bar..

Cooldrft
28-09-09, 21:35
its standard ECU 237BHP at the wheels, and going to turn the boost up to .8 bar..

She's way too straight for a drift car ,need to put a few scuffs on those bumpers.
What turbo + what boost is it running to get 237 @ the wheels ?

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:37
She's way too straight for a drift car ,need to put a few scuffs on those bumpers.
What turbo + what boost is it running to get 237 @ the wheels ?

should see the front splitter :p needs some fibreglass when seen upclose..

standard tubby, not sure what boost it was running.. Davie (previous owner) will be able to confirm that, i personaly didnt dyno it but im going by what i was told by previous owner.

nissan_doctor
28-09-09, 21:46
Its 237 at the fly not the wheels:) It's running .7 bar from memory.

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:47
Its 237 at the fly not the wheels:) It's running .7 bar from memory.

my bad, i thought it was at the wheels...

Romo
28-09-09, 21:47
lookin well man, did you put the skyline owners decal on?

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:48
lookin well man, did you put the skyline owners decal on?

Thanks bud :)

nope, was on it when i got her :D

Cooldrft
28-09-09, 21:48
I got 235 @ the hubs at tdp with a stock rb20 turbo running 0.9bar on a rb20det.
You should fit a up rated fuel pump if there isn't one fitted already.
Good luck with the drifting :cool:

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:49
I got 235 @ the hubs at tdp with a stock rb20 turbo running 0.9bar on a rb20det.
You should fit a up rated fuel pump if there isn't one fitted already.
Good luck with the drifting :cool:

thats on the list, going to put a GTR pump into her.

Thanks Cooldrft :)

nissan_doctor
28-09-09, 21:51
There is a walboro pump in it as far as I remember.

Dunnedriftin
28-09-09, 21:56
There is a walboro pump in it as far as I remember.

yhpm.. :cool:

Davie
29-09-09, 06:58
yeah walbro fuel pump .75 bar boost and what work have ya done to it

Dunnedriftin
29-09-09, 09:08
yeah walbro fuel pump .75 bar boost and what work have ya done to it

Thanks Davie :)

nothing power wise yet, but il let you all know in the comming weeks... :cool:

diff06
29-09-09, 22:51
seen this up in the lizards place the other day serious lookin car best of luck with her

Dunnedriftin
29-09-09, 22:56
seen this up in the lizards place the other day serious lookin car best of luck with her

:confused:

lizards? whats you name?

diff06
29-09-09, 23:01
:confused:

lizards? whats you name?

yhpm:cool:

git
30-09-09, 12:29
yhpm:cool:

no man sex talk!

diff06
30-09-09, 18:09
no man sex talk!

back in yer box there git san:eek:

git
30-09-09, 18:23
back in yer box there git san:eek:

:d:d .....

S14a johno
30-09-09, 18:36
savage car colm, come a long way since i seen it last :D:D

Dunnedriftin
07-10-10, 23:46
Bit of an update, well overdue me thinks!

Got a savage Roll Cage built & fitted by Ronan @ Roco Performence! Savage work & very talanted lad!

Nice & Tight to the pillers!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1126.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1128.jpg

Savage welding!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1129.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1136.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1134.jpg

Next on the list was to get some Fans to keep the radiator cool, Was having trouble keeping her cool on idle when i got her, but soon sorted that out with a Slimline 11'' RevoTec Fan(s) from Murry Motorsport..

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1142.jpg

Didnt have much faith in the standard electronic dash temperature gauge so bought a HKS Oil & Water Temperature gauges when they where at the right money & made up a holder aswell for the 3 gauges, (looks much better that the photo) :)

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1138.jpg

To help the cooling of the RB engine, As they seem to suffer from cooling problems iv tried to cover all areas & bought a Oil cooler & oil filter relocator kit aswell...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1143.jpg

Didnt like the perspex sunroof that was bolted down on her when i bought her,so out with it & I riveted down a sheet of thick alminimun, just needs paint now!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1145.jpg

This is how she sits now, just a few small things to be done & a wash before next week :D

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/Skyline%20R32%20Drift/DSCI1140.jpg

NIALL JZX
07-10-10, 23:52
nice work , sure is a tidy cage , fair play ;)

Famous jh
07-10-10, 23:56
Niiiiiiiice!! He charge much for the cage lad? PM if you like...

Dunnedriftin
07-10-10, 23:59
nice work , sure is a tidy cage , fair play ;)

Niiiiiiiice!! He charge much for the cage lad? PM if you like...

Cheers Lads.. Yeah its a savage cage! Well worth the money

Chuck_g
08-10-10, 00:10
Nice tidy lil Drifter, now hit some stuff n have fun!!

Lovin the cage, its animal :)

Dunnedriftin
08-10-10, 00:13
Nice tidy lil Drifter, now hit some stuff n have fun!!

Lovin the cage, its animal :)

Thanks Chuck :)

roll on next week :D

stevokr32
08-10-10, 10:32
nice r32 would be a pity to scratch her on tire walls ,best of luck on the day.

Dunnedriftin
08-10-10, 19:16
nice r32 would be a pity to scratch her on tire walls ,best of luck on the day.

Cheers Steve, yeah freshly sprayed rear bumper, sure wont be a drift car if she dosnt get a few battle scars, may leave it at home if im afraid of hittin her

benhachi
08-10-10, 21:50
halfords oil filter ya cheap cunt!!! when ya goin out in it? gis a bell and ill show you how to work them rear wheel drive yokes!!!

markII-90
08-10-10, 21:58
halfords oil filter ya cheap cunt!!! when ya goin out in it? gis a bell and ill show you how to work them rear wheel drive yokes!!!

Why did you ever sell your trueno?? you peenarse!

Aidan Hogan
08-10-10, 22:49
Good job man , fair play

Davie
09-10-10, 08:22
Love the cage. Regret the day I stripped this car:mad:

Dunnedriftin
09-10-10, 20:50
Love the cage. Regret the day I stripped this car:mad:

Good job man , fair play

Why did you ever sell your trueno?? you peenarse!

Cheers Lads, Id recon you do dave, shes still sweet as a nut now tho!

keith_b
09-10-10, 21:11
Well hows things just wondering how you hooked up the rad fans. Did you use a thermo switch or just a switch. Ill be hookin up some new fans on mine soon and not sure what to do. Should you remove the factory fan or stick 1 on the opposite side and push the air through. I was thinkin of runnin 2 aircon fans in front of my rad to push air through and hook them up to a thermo switch and leave the factory fan there??????????? Cool build by the way best a look with her.

davidwillson
18-10-10, 15:55

Thanks Ste..

& some will all will be revelled soon

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 18:21
Thanks Ste..

& some will all will be revelled soon

Wtf ? ?:confused:

git
18-10-10, 18:33
hahahaha above i just pissed meself laughn hahahahah

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 18:45
hahahaha above i just pissed meself laughn hahahahah

Where did you dissepear yesterday?

Mick K
18-10-10, 19:11
Well done Colm on using it!

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 19:13
Well done Colm on using it!

Cheers mick :D no longer a garden knome!

Shall be out again next month, hopefully a regular thing from now on :)

<kelleher10>
18-10-10, 20:40
looks sweet lovin r32s lately

git
18-10-10, 22:48
Where did you dissepear yesterday?

made me sick watchn all that fun ,just done a burner :o

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 22:49
made me sick watchn all that fun ,just done a burner :o

haha... you get your yoke back to fook and get down there for some practise :D

Actually you should have brought the dyna out :P

karl cp9a
18-10-10, 22:52
haha... you get your yoke back to fook and get down there for some practise :D

Actually you should have brought the dyna out :P

that dyna,s animal....

think theres still a burnout mark outside the gaf:D

thanks chris

yowdy
18-10-10, 22:54
i actualy had to look twice yesterday when i cn this car,, i was full sure it didnt exsist,, fair play lad,, loads of seat time now and keep damo outa it

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 22:56
i actualy had to look twice yesterday when i cn this car,, i was full sure it didnt exsist,, fair play lad,, loads of seat time now and keep damo outa it

Hahaha, not the only one! :o

Cheers andy, yeah he was on a break up everyones car yesterday, his & the blue S13 then mine! :p

sil80drifter
18-10-10, 23:11
Hahaha, not the only one! :o

Cheers andy, yeah he was on a break up everyones car yesterday, his & the blue S13 then mine! :p

the s13 hit me!!!

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 23:12
the s13 hit me!!!

Yeah Yeah... haha ah no im only messing!

sil80drifter
18-10-10, 23:15
Yeah Yeah... haha ah no im only messing!

same with those metal fences, bart may stop them running out infront of cars :p

Dunnedriftin
18-10-10, 23:18
same with those metal fences, bart may stop them running out infront of cars :p

haha... blaming bart or the moving metal fence? :p

Dunnedriftin
23-11-10, 00:13
Right well my last day out in the car in mondello was cut short because i ran into problems with steering rack & pump. I fixed it during lunch on the day got soaked in the rain & then headed back for the pitlane, i had no leaks i could find at all and it would of been pretty hard to find anyway.

But i was sitting in the pit lane for a good 5 mins before we where allowed out, so when i was eventually allowed out i got through turn 1 and into turn 2 then the marshalls waved there flags at me to which i thought i was in trouble and infact i wasnt there was signs of leaks from the car on the pit lane :( So back into the pits, in the pissing rain i decided to check the car again and make sure all the banjo bolts on the rack where tight etc.. & washed the whole subframe to my best to clear all the oil off. I returned to the pitlane and still signs of oil comming from both tires on the inside so that cut my day short :(

Tonight I got the car up on the ramp after i spent half a hour powerwashing it like no tomorrow, left the car running and could not find 1 leak from the rack at all, no signs anywhere so it looks like when it first leaked out of the banjo bolt that came loose (:o last thing you would expect!) and went everywhere on the chassi leg it was just dripping down to the wheels and i was unfortunate!

So the easy fix was to get rid of the Skyline Hicas problems, steering problems was to get rid of the R32 Steering Rack and replace it with a Silvia S13 rack & pump. I Replaced the Rack tonight all a sucess except i need tracking as i have stupid lock & its rubbing the chassi leg(s).

Tomorrow i will run the pipes from the rack to the pump (not looking forward to that at all :() & i will take the R32 pump & S13 pump and make it 1 pump out of both of them.

Thanks to Gem for all the advice, i wouldnt be where i am now without his knowledge! :)

All this useless weight is to come out....

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/22112010044.jpg

All the useless crap out on the floor!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/22112010049.jpg

just need this rack up there now in the empty space with 2 pipes insted of about 10 running everwhere!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/22112010051.jpg

Davie
23-11-10, 00:21
Right well my last day out in the car in mondello was cut short because i ran into problems with steering rack & pump. I fixed it during lunch on the day got soaked in the rain & then headed back for the pitlane, i had no leaks i could find at all and it would of been pretty hard to find anyway.

But i was sitting in the pit lane for a good 5 mins before we where allowed out, so when i was eventually allowed out i got through turn 1 and into turn 2 then the marshalls waved there flags at me to which i thought i was in trouble and infact i wasnt there was signs of leaks from the car on the pit lane :( So back into the pits, in the pissing rain i decided to check the car again and make sure all the banjo bolts on the rack where tight etc.. & washed the whole subframe to my best to clear all the oil off. I returned to the pitlane and still signs of oil comming from both tires on the inside so that cut my day short :(

Tonight I got the car up on the ramp after i spent half a hour powerwashing it like no tomorrow, left the car running and could not find 1 leak from the rack at all, no signs anywhere so it looks like when it first leaked out of the banjo bolt that came loose (:o last thing you would expect!) and went everywhere on the chassi leg it was just dripping down to the wheels and i was unfortunate!

So the easy fix was to get rid of the Skyline Hicas problems, steering problems was to get rid of the R32 Steering Rack and replace it with a Silvia S13 rack & pump. I Replaced the Rack tonight all a sucess except i need tracking as i have stupid lock & its rubbing the chassi leg(s).

Tomorrow i will run the pipes from the rack to the pump (not looking forward to that at all :() & i will take the R32 pump & S13 pump and make it 1 pump out of both of them.

Thanks to Gem for all the advice, i wouldnt be where i am now without his knowledge! :)

sounds good lad,lost a bit of power steering fluid on track in that car, she boiled out by the cap on the reservoir

Dunnedriftin
23-11-10, 00:29
sounds good lad,lost a bit of power steering fluid on track in that car, she boiled out by the cap on the reservoir

Yeah they all do it :( I forgot totally about it and let it run low and then she managed to burst the banjo bolt open on track & lost all fluid then :confused:

Photos be up now ^^

Dunnedriftin
24-11-10, 23:22
Right well i had to throw away all metal powersteering lines as bending them into shape to fit snug & to fit into the 180sx rack etc just wasnt going to happen! I tried and they where so stiff i broke them so that was the end of them!

Anyway i made up a return hose from the rack to the expansion bottle handy and no problems there with that...

But the Low Pressure Hign Flow pipe from the Steering pump to the rack was the main problem, so i had to get the car back together & driving onto the trailer today so i could head to Wez in WKD Imports to get the wheel alignment done as it was a mile out! So out this morning i went to pirtek with the lenght of hose i needed & the type of joints i needed on them, 2 hours later i came out with a very expensive hose that should do the job €90 for a hose 1 meter long :eek: :eek:

Yes but i needed it asap:( Back onto the car i fitted the hose and low and behold there was a leak! :mad: The 180sx Rack originaly never had banjo bolts and the pipe was flared and screwed into the rack but i came up with the idea for the new pipe to replace it with banjo bolt on the rack, i never thought about a flat surface and would it seal :o

So now i was stuck with a very expensive hose that was leaking due to not sealing 100% on the rack and i wasnt giving up! 2 hours later of cursing the car to the ground, nearly loosing the will to live i eventually got copper washers, bolted it all up tight and it worked.. Dont have a clue how but a few copper washers and it hasnt leaked yet!

Sucess then the pump started making noise :o I knew from mondello the pump wasnt 100% and i had got rid of the back of the pump (ie. the second outlet) and bolted up the back of a SR20 steering pump, it was making an awful whine but the steering was light enough :cool: So far its been ok except the noise, but as wez said ''Thats why we have the cars so loud, not to hear all them problems'' :D

So far iv got the wheels aligned, powersteering back working & hope it stays like that :o

Big thanks to wez for leaving his car today and spending time on mine to get me out of the way. he was getting his car ready for Top Gear and he dropped tools and got me sorted! Really Appreciate that!

I will be back down with wez hopefully this side of christmas, after a little discussion we have decided what the car needs for me to get the most out of it at the moment and once money allows for it, well then where on a winner :)

Also many thanks to gem for answering the phone to my stupid questions about the steering pump, even at silly o clock when i should of been in bed!

podge
25-11-10, 02:55
nice job ive adjustable upper camber arms here if ya dont have them
when i had the liner i always knew when i had steering problems as the top used to blow of the cap and onto the manifold:mad:

Dunnedriftin
26-11-10, 14:17
Right well just getting the car ready and doing the last few finishing touches late last night for portlaois this sunday...

Gearbox oil was ontop of the list, dunno when it was last changed but it was getting done for piece of mind! Anyway i stuck her up onto the lift and went about loosening the bung to let the gear oil out, wasnt budging at all so this was a bad start :(

So i ended up with a big power bar along with this bad boy... 4 foot pole to loosen up the gear oil bung!!!! :eek:

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/25112010062.jpg

After getting the bung loose and got a container to let the oil into here is what it looked like, say its been a while since its been changed!!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/25112010063.jpg

Also looks like somebody was grinding a few gears :o :o

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/25112010064.jpg

Anyway after i got the oil out & put in some fresh oil i went to let the car down :cool: But it wouldnt come down! The car got stuck on the ramp and then i tried everything i could :eek: 11pm at night, car stuck on the ramp, not comming down because the safety latch clicked in & the ramp wont go any higher to realese it :eek: :mad:

Here it is...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/25112010059.jpg

Was freeking out at this stage, it would only happen to me! So after a while i decided to try 1 thing that could only let it down.... Find which ever end is overhanging the ramp more, shake the fook out the car up and down (fook me is it dangerous!!) and then run and hit the button to let the car down...... And it worked! :D Thank fook cause i was fooked otherwise!

So need to get some spacers for the front of the car, as the inside of the wheel is rubbing the brake hose holder, Give the car & engine bay a wash to make sure 100% theres no leaks & possibley i might go at bleeding the handbrake again to try get a decent bit of pressure!

dbyrneae86
26-11-10, 14:26
Jesus your on the ball, wont be headin portlaois,you going out on the 5th in mondello ?

Dunnedriftin
26-11-10, 14:38
Jesus your on the ball, wont be headin portlaois,you going out on the 5th in mondello ?

Nope i wont be there... im heading to goldstone hopefully :) Gotta get off this and go finish the car before it gets dark!! :eek:

mo_yassin
26-11-10, 15:27
That looks like some proper manky gearbox oil :eek:

Dunnedriftin
26-11-10, 15:37
That looks like some proper manky gearbox oil :eek:

You wanna believe it!!

git
26-11-10, 16:51
have them there ring later

babyeater690
26-11-10, 18:05
this is savage love a good r32

Dunnedriftin
27-11-10, 00:09
Well went today to wash the car as it could do with it after oil sprayed all over the window & bonnet after the last day in mondello & the work iv done on it latly with the steering rack...

It was that cold the car was frozen and due to no heating i couldnt get any of the windows to de-ice so that wasnt a good start! Went to use the powerwasher and it had frozen up so that was the end of washing the car :(

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010065.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010068.jpg

Anyway with no clear windows i managed to get into the garage onto the ramp...

After fitting the 180sx steering rack to the R32 subframe i had got it tracked by Wez @ WKD Imports. After fitting the rack i had extra lock before i had got the wheels aligned but even after i got the wheels aligned i ended up with extra lock on the wheels so nothing to complain about :)

But still had 1 problem, the wheels where rubbing the inside of the brake hose & brake hose mounting so i had to go get spacers to try sort this out!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010072.jpg

On with some 6 mm spacer (3mm each) it was just the right about to on each wheel & dosnt interfear with the arch's thankfully! :)

This just shows how close everything is now after i fitted the spacers!!

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010073.jpg

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010074.jpg

Anyway after sorting the rubbing issues and everything was ok it was time to let the car down but i noticed a small spillage / leak on the floor :eek: My worst night mare was seeing another leak from the car :o

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010075.jpg

Lucky enough i double checked all the pipes and i lowered the car back down to the ground and ony solution i came up with was when i was moving the rack side to side when i was checking the rubbing of the wheels it pushed the fluid out of the bottle as it was 'wet' again...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010076.jpg

So that put my nerves at rest! i couldnt bear another leak from the car for a while!

So this is how she stands tonight... Im ready for sunday! :D

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t348/dunnedriftin/26112010069.jpg

sil80drifter
27-11-10, 00:16
glad to hear it dude

yowdy
27-11-10, 11:27
looks like slight bit of water in the oil dude

Dunnedriftin
27-11-10, 14:53

No that was defoo only oil! Photo is bad, water beside it is from the body of the car/frost.

twailbait
27-11-10, 15:03

I`d say there is a small bit alright. Shouldn`t be that cloudy

Dunnedriftin
27-11-10, 15:07
Experts looking at photos? im the one who seen it with my 2 eyes.. im fully 100% sure it was only ATF! No water at all.. its a bad photo!

Also the ground is damp/possible wet which is why you might think there water in it aswell!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stevo
27-11-10, 16:48
Experts looking at photos? im the one who seen it with my 2 eyes.. im fully 100% sure it was only ATF! No water at all.. its a bad photo!

Also the ground is damp/possible wet which is why you might think there water in it aswell!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There talking about the gearbox oil id imagine!

yowdy
27-11-10, 16:50
yes i rec oil in gear oil,, shouldnt turn that colour,, seal around ur gear stick id tnk

Dunnedriftin
27-11-10, 18:04
yes i rec oil in gear oil,, shouldnt turn that colour,, seal around ur gear stick id tnk

My bad :o sorry jumped and thought you where talkin about the ATF on the floor!

git
27-06-11, 09:32
Black skyline? ???? Copy cat bastard ya! !!

Chrisl1484
27-06-11, 09:34
black skyline? ???? Copy cat bastard ya! !!

baaaaahahahahahaha :d:d

S14a johno
27-06-11, 09:45
Sure git you can drive yours :afro::afro::afro:
colm get it out on track :D:D:D:D

Dunnedriftin
20-06-12, 23:52
Been a long long time since i updated this, pleanty of seat time & changes been done!

Car has had alot of work done & pleanty of new parts fitted :afro:

Photos to follow tomorrow... :cool:

Dunnedriftin
21-06-12, 23:50
Well as per usial i forgot the camera, was up the N81 and remembered the camera was sitting at home in the press!! Il get pics soon ;)

Anyway, got the genuine Nissan exhasut manifold Gasket (dearest gasket iv ever bought!!!) studs, nuts & yokes... fitted & mounted the manifold back onto the engine with its new RB25 blower boosting at .85 bar till we get her mapped on a NIStune :)

Got her running & after a long ass bleeding the water system, few quick rev's of spooling the turbo and she was popin & bangin like a huer, straight off the downpipe :afro:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600629_390852600949844_1577539756_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/289960_390268194341618_638564534_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/470212_390853657616405_1085356258_o.jpg

Dunnedriftin
21-06-12, 23:54
Heres some photos of a few practise days i was out in the car!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/461769_370337766334661_1310232262_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/576606_2722601603494_1139066494_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/460861_339917066043398_1595100931_o.jpg