31-05-11, 21:12
come on then boys get the finger out!!!
get the pics up ta we see .lol.

duane-drift
31-05-11, 21:17
yey defo worth it if ur lookin 4 big speeds and lots of practice time:p

KirkpatrickTyreServices
31-05-11, 21:20
Def worth the time. The track time you get here is unreal. Well worth the small entry fee

damodeane
31-05-11, 22:10
its one of the best tracks in the country.load of seat time.no walls or barriers to destroy your car.?there are tyre walls though but the track is so wide you dont have to go near them.and its 1/3 of the price of mondello.i would be delighted if it was 3hours away.it nearly 6hours from me and i make the trip

dude
01-06-11, 11:12
what can you do man if your from the west your screwd your either pay big entry fees to the likes of pro drift or mondello or you have a long way to travel what we need is a track in the west or the midlands

sandstorm
01-06-11, 11:28
deffo worth the trip...
just make sure ur car is in decent nick cause you will spend alot of time on track and nobody wants to get there and blow a turbo gasket by 11am...

chrisb
01-06-11, 11:42
yes but bring plenty of tyres

Boltz
01-06-11, 16:19
[QUOTE=damodeane;259796].no walls or barriers to destroy your car.?there are tyre walls though but the track is so wide you dont have to go near them

If you miss steer and hit the lorry tyres that are embedded in a soil bank or the tyres that are stacked against the steel railings around most of the track your into some serious body work, I know 1st hand as do most of the ama drivers, and so do alot of the professinal drivers. I will say it is a fast track! but in my opinion theres not alot of margin for error, and bring plenty of spare tyres. I say go the once and and decide for yourself :)

Wattie Jumbla
01-06-11, 17:23
http://www.driftireland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18804

this is the place for you lad :wink:

I agree, its going to be mega :):)

tamtaf
05-06-11, 12:44
Its dead on, really the only place I've been to bar Nutts Corner Oval and messing about on the roads. LOADS of track time for £50, as said bring lots of tyres and the surface is sore on them!