PDA

View Full Version : dodgy bride seats?????

lukeworx
25-05-09, 18:09
alright whats the story with all the fake bride seats on ebay etc.
anybody ever bought one?
are they piles of rubbish i no you get wat you pay for but some look like quite good while others dont!
wonder why ebay havent stopped them being sold their usually picky about counterfit goods, etc.
most of them have bride is a registerd trademark in canada etc. probably the loophole,
anyway any comments on these welcome!

nissan_doctor
25-05-09, 23:22
Don't bother, doesn't matter how real they look its the strength and build quality that are the issue. God only knows what they would do in a accident.

Just get a pair of cobra's or something if you can't stretch to real brides and at least you have good quality FIA approved seats.

Davie
26-05-09, 08:25
anything dodgy on ebay is usually dodgy:D
why put muck in your car

s13-ste
26-05-09, 12:24
just stay away from them. they a 1/10 of the price for a reason.

lukeworx
26-05-09, 12:31
i dont think id be buying one myself just wanted to know if anybody got stung wit a dodgy one to see how bad they are,
been looking at yahoo japan etc & some bride seats are for pennies over there was thinking they might be the same muck as ebay ya no,

Simon
26-05-09, 15:26
i dont think id be buying one myself just wanted to know if anybody got stung wit a dodgy one to see how bad they are,
been looking at yahoo japan etc & some bride seats are for pennies over there was thinking they might be the same muck as ebay ya no,

buy my bride rigid!!!