PDA

View Full Version : castlefin drift day changes

m3con
28-05-11, 21:33
jus puttin out a question for all drivers who were at castlefin at the last event
or any event held here is there anything they would change or have done differently with regard the running of the driftin to make it better

Boltz
29-05-11, 11:33
jus puttin out a question for all drivers who were at castlefin at the last event
or any event held here is there anything they would change or have done differently with regard the running of the driftin to make it better

It was a great days craic the only thing I might have changed would be to use the long straight as part of the Drift track, and for the practice put 4 cars out at a time instead of 2, other than that it was first class. : ) maybe free burgers for the drivers ?? LOL

Bennyk1122
29-05-11, 12:29
It was a great days craic the only thing I might have changed would be to use the long straight as part of the Drift track, and for the practice put 4 cars out at a time instead of 2, other than that it was first class. : ) maybe free burgers for the drivers ?? LOL

totally agree

cosworth-power
29-05-11, 14:30
Same here.. and do away with the tyre's..

m3con
29-05-11, 20:51
thanks for the replies but if we use the full track
where do we line up the cars?? car park out of bounds
cause tried that before spectators stand all over the
place too dangerous they wouldnt have the wit to stay back
possibly move the parked vans to top along with trailers .any ideas?

peterhouze
29-05-11, 21:50
any ideas when the next one is on

m3con
30-05-11, 13:37
have to apply for planning for each and every event individually
which is a bit shit and why there is such a gap between drift days
but soon as we get a date i will post it on the site. as usual some
smartass thought he was the man and done donuts at entrance when
leavin which makes very difficult to get on the good side with the
locals

cosworth-power
30-05-11, 19:26
have to apply for planning for each and every event individually
which is a bit shit and why there is such a gap between drift days
but soon as we get a date i will post it on the site. as usual some
smartass thought he was the man and done donuts at entrance when
leavin which makes very difficult to get on the good side with the
locals

Thats great, hard enough to get these days going without sum cock fucking them up for every1 else.. If your looking to stand out... get the car out on the track....

martydumpvalve
30-05-11, 21:26
really hope this is gana happen again ill def get my car up to this, its closer to me than bishops court,

peterhouze
30-05-11, 21:59
if it was a driver who dont the donuts dont let them back or if ya have the reg of the car tell them to fuck off when they if they come back

kenny046
30-05-11, 22:36
thats cat after the effort that goes into organising these events just for sum cock to ruin it, has there been any ae86's out drifting id love to see a video of how they went,

m3con
31-05-11, 00:10
aye kenneth alcorn drove his yellow twin cam to 3rd place
in the n/a section
dunno if there is any vids but check out
Drifting X-Treme Karting Castlefinn by aveltygort1

stew180
31-05-11, 17:50
yea totaly agree about useing the stright and keep the the car park for lining up then even put some trailers were the tank course is an use the whole top bit as pitts. all in all but its a great wee event and we cnt wait to get bck!!!:D