PDA

View Full Version : Castlefin afterthoughts

Bennyk1122
22-05-11, 20:44
Was down spectating at castlefin today, wish I had the car ready some days crack. Would be class to have this event on a regular basis, what did everyone one else think of the day?

Mac_C
22-05-11, 21:29
Would be great to have it on a regular basis alright !

Should be another couple of events this year .

Thought it was brilliant craic !!

First proper run out and done alot of spining out , but really enjoyed it !!

Towards the end was doing better with less spining out but still lots to learn .

Will have videos sorted tomorrow

Bennyk1122
22-05-11, 22:14
I'll defiantly have the car ready for the next day, got a run out with Neil in the v8 aristo would put your head away some power in that thing

Mac_C
22-05-11, 22:17
That was some animal !!

The roar of the super-charger pointed out of the bonnet was unreal :afro:

Bennyk1122
22-05-11, 22:24
Pure smoke machine, think it has 500+lb of torque, she'd probably pull a 40ft trailer lol

Boltz
23-05-11, 07:48
Definatly a great day, Congrats to Marcus and Co a very well run event. Great bit of smoking by Neil and Stewart. Cant wait til the next event hopefully it will be soon. Appoligies to Gary for the back bumper damage but it will be sorted asap Lol :)

Wattie Jumbla
23-05-11, 17:27
Anyone got any pictures from yesterday??

martydumpvalve
23-05-11, 18:33
wish i hada made it up to this!! car is away getting suspension set up and new kit painted then itl be ready for a bit o bumper breaking lol want to see some pictures, neils yolk is class so is stewarts s13 looks th part

Bradley_Motorworks
23-05-11, 20:27
Twas a Brilliant day...:D Had serious fun in our "Missile" car lol...
Fair Play to Marcus for Organizing such a good day...Keep us posted on future dates...:D
Some serious Smoke machines...I broke my car so didnt get much done in it...But did Qualifying in the "Missile" s14....:P Such a scary experience...:eek:
Big Thanks to Ronan for letting me loose in his new skyline...Some fun...:D:afro:

Big up to Ryan Mulgrew for winning his 1st event...lol :afro: Well Deserved...

phily
23-05-11, 21:31
clas days crac great trac and wel run gt freshy paintd car home withot a scratch plus a trophy!! hope thers another day asap!:-)

stew180
23-05-11, 22:12
yea totaly agree great days craic and great event, would be back this weekend if it was on !!! was realy pleased with my 1st day out with the rb fitted big thanks to bradley for doen a great job !!!!!!!!!! lol and adjusting the clutch to give me 2nd gear :) cheers boltz an marty
keep us posted with future dates ! any1 got any vids?

Mac_C
23-05-11, 22:19
Video is being edited at the min but will post it up soon as hes finish

Roll on the next one :afro:

SleepyCat Photography
23-05-11, 23:09
Anyone got any pictures from yesterday??

We had a great day. And plenty of snappity snaps!
Click below to check them out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sleepycatphotography/sets/72157626787875956/

:cool:

Bennyk1122
23-05-11, 23:10
Definatly a great day, Congrats to Marcus and Co a very well run event. Great bit of smoking by Neil and Stewart. Cant wait til the next event hopefully it will be soon. Appoligies to Gary for the back bumper damage but it will be sorted asap Lol :)

Two boxes of tissues last night and he's not your friend anymore lol

Wattie Jumbla
24-05-11, 14:57
We had a great day. And plenty of snappity snaps!
Click below to check them out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sleepycatphotography/sets/72157626787875956/

:cool:

Great pictures Sleepycat :) Thanks

Boltz
24-05-11, 19:44
I'll defiantly have the car ready for the next day, got a run out with Neil in the v8 aristo would put your head away some power in that thing

Well Bennyk have u got that manifold off yet?? Lol :) Get that Precision Spinning :cool:

Bennyk1122
24-05-11, 20:21
Well Bennyk have u got that manifold off yet?? Lol :) Get that Precision Spinning :cool:

yep shes off taking it tomorrow to get machined, too many rumours of retirement floating around lol

m3con
24-05-11, 21:20
great days craic alright thanks to everyone who took part and made the journey to spectate. yer mans v8 was some piece of kit alright although me thinks more suited to pullin huge 3rd gear drifts than the small technical stuff. mac-c done brilliant on his first event .well done to kenneth on pickin up 3rd in the na group he literally drove the wheels off the twin cam .hard for me to remember all the names but the guy in the silver rx7 also deserves a shout.shitty bit of luck richard had on the line with the chain letting go .

Dermot
24-05-11, 21:28
was a good days crack, im just raging it didnt rain and i was very down on power.. (Probley for the best, otherwise there might have been a few dead people..lol)

ryangt
24-05-11, 22:03
was a good owl days crack,hope its gets more events:)

Bennyk1122
24-05-11, 22:47
great days craic alright thanks to everyone who took part and made the journey to spectate. yer mans v8 was some piece of kit alright although me thinks more suited to pullin huge 3rd gear drifts than the small technical stuff. mac-c done brilliant on his first event .well done to kenneth on pickin up 3rd in the na group he literally drove the wheels off the twin cam .hard for me to remember all the names but the guy in the silver rx7 also deserves a shout.shitty bit of luck richard had on the line with the chain letting go .

He uses the v8 round home for driving a silage harvester when he's not drifting, it was pretty shit for Richard his car breaking the chain alright but he's the right man to sort her out

cosworth-power
26-05-11, 11:13
Great days craic, 1st time down there. Sierra held up alrite, didnt expect to take 1st in the n/a class.. sum good driftin and hope to be back at another drift day there soon..

Boltz
26-05-11, 12:51
Great days craic, 1st time down there. Sierra held up alrite, didnt expect to take 1st in the n/a class.. sum good driftin and hope to be back at another drift day there soon..

Well done Cossiepower the Serria was flying, are u still for selling it??

cosworth-power
26-05-11, 20:32
Well done Cossiepower the Serria was flying, are u still for selling it??

Cheers lad, na im gonna keep her, spent afew pound on her there so shes saying for now..