PDA

View Full Version : spraying/airbrush/stickers?

lady89
17-05-11, 11:20
what kind of "decoration" d u suggest lads?

wanna add some color or may a lil design on my car.

so what d u recommend? saw some nice stickers, but im afraid that they wont last long?

can anybody recommend a good sprayer or something?

thanks!!

Keli
17-05-11, 12:06
Spraying is a pretty expensive option if you just wanna add a few subtle changes to your car, especially if youre planning on selling it to get a rwd?
Vinyl stickers wont come off if applied properly and can add a bit of individuality to your car. There are endless sticker sites and members on here that can make up stickers for you, you just need some imagination.

lady89
17-05-11, 12:37
thanks a mil!
im not planning to sell it, only want to customize it a lil bit.

imagination should be no problem, any suggestions (sites?), or is the quality of stickers and stuff everywhere the same?

Keli
17-05-11, 15:41
Oh right, I figured that was why you'd joined.
Um, try ebay for ideas,
nemisisdesign.net and thestickyrings.com are guys on here
Just google car decals or car stickers

keith-n
17-05-11, 15:55
You should speak to chuck_g regarding a vinyl wrap if you want a colour change with less expense. You could also use him for quality stickers/graphics either copied or custom.

Careful though, he'd hump your leg if you look away for more than 2 seconds at a time. We're based in bandon we're up in the city 90% of the time if you wanted to meet and thrash out idea's/prices/

Keith.

lady89
17-05-11, 15:59
Oh right, I figured that was why you'd joined.

naaaa!

but i have to start somewhere, and next month i'll go for a drifting course:cool:

Alright, thanks keith! like where in the city exactly?

keith-n
17-05-11, 16:04
Anywhere at all. We're forever driving around the city with work so setting up a meeting point won't be hard. We do lunch daily @ bishopstown bar you could join us there.

Chuck_g
17-05-11, 16:10
Forever Driving round the city, ha, sounds like we do nothing ha ha. Oh wait.......:)

On a serious note, if you are looking for some Custom Stickers etc hit me up on crgprintmarketing@gmail.com or check out Crg Print & Marketing on Facebook for some Samples of Bits & Bobs.

Cheers

lady89
17-05-11, 16:33
will do so!

thanks a lot :)