PDA

View Full Version : 2 videos from Nutts corner 15/5/11

tamtaf
16-05-11, 22:28
Me drifting at udc @ Nutts corner. Was kind of close to the BM when I spun.... oops! First time twin drifting in competition, was spinning out all day needa get the steering going over center sorted pure hateful fighting with the car all day.
YouTube - 100 0663 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZtpUuKjTGc)
YouTube - Drifting from Nutts corner 15/5/11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smSvTbVEkpE)

Seamie tc
16-05-11, 22:45
you need to the hubs in. any video's of my battles and my tip.

tamtaf
16-05-11, 22:54
I don't seamie my fiance took those but left early so missed the top 8. I had no camera! How's the car, looked a right dig. Not nice to see happen you and Chris. Gonna get these lock stops sorted properly and see how she goes, failing that gonna have to get a set of them. Getting sick of looking like a retard spinning out all the time, all a learning curve lol.

serious tom
16-05-11, 23:45
Oh, so your the lad with the one piece, three piece Navan spoiler? haha..
:cool:

Car looks well. Great colour!
Hope you enjoyed yourself all the same, once ya get the steering sorted, and dial in a bit more seat time your onto a winner.!

some craic trying to get that car up on the trailer seamie.

Seamie tc
18-05-11, 18:37
cars not so bad got the 1/4 panel pull out today and put in a new drive. chris rack was bent so he got a rack and wing of me last night.

serious tom
18-05-11, 18:44
cars not so bad got the 1/4 panel pull out today and put in a new drive. chris rack was bent so he got a rack and wing of me last night.

ah not so bad. Brian was fair going at it trying to get her pulled out in time lol

r33rossco
18-05-11, 22:03
1st vid at 21 sec... Lovin that me n chubby comin past full lit lol..

chrisb
19-05-11, 12:00
funniest part on my behalf was putting the car on the trailer with my rather drunk friend lol he was standing at my front left telling me to turn the steering wheel, i did to obv that wheel was straight, looked out my window and drivers sitting full lock so i turned half back, he went mad and shouted no no back the way you had it, i shouted that wont fukin work, he couldnt understand so i shouted at him to come to the drivers side....he did and then proceeded to tell me to turn the steering until the drivers wheel was straight, i did and said thats still not gona work, he said it is....getting a bit pissed i told him to go and look at the passenger side, he walked round and scratched his head, came back to my window and said thats not gona work its bent lol

Cezeli
19-05-11, 12:11
lol chris

duane-drift
19-05-11, 15:41
any one vids any 1 at all