PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you buy jap scrap! Someone help me!

mick
23-09-09, 16:55
fucking diff blew up im my crappy hairdressers flippy floppy lights mazda!

was drivin along the other night, and, bang, then lots of whining out of it, now theres lots of slap in the prop (bout a quarter of a turn) and you can move it in and out a couple of mill, im not arsed taking it out at the moment, but does anyone that knows things know what it could be, im thinking the pinion bearings after collapsing cuz some cock eyed english cunt cant setup backlash properly! anyone any ideas?

ClaireRZ-S
23-09-09, 16:58
hmmm not all the japs are scrap just the crappy ones like you bought :)

mick
23-09-09, 17:06
nah, there all shit

Chuck_g
23-09-09, 17:06
All Jap cars are scrap!! Ford ftw!

mick
23-09-09, 17:21
fucked on race day? no thanks hah

seriously lads, what do i pay for a bearing kit for one of them? mates da owns a mazda main dealer actually, sould probably start with him!

davemc-s13
23-09-09, 17:36

seriously lads, what do i pay for a bearing kit for one of them? mates da owns a mazda main dealer actually, sould probably start with him!

if your pinnions gone then more then likely you,ll need a crown wheel:(

PeterT
23-09-09, 22:38
i blame your diff, or whoever put it in. and that diffs american, so japan is redeemed!

http://www.sino.net/guide/images/japan/Japanese_man.jpg

mick
23-09-09, 22:48
aint the diff, its the pinion i think, but yea its prob whoever put it in not doin the backlash properly. I blame the english!

PeterT
23-09-09, 22:58
aint the diff, its the pinion i think, but yea its prob whoever put it in not doin the backlash properly. I blame the english!

funny that you blame yourself..

mick
23-09-09, 23:10
funny that your the one with english relatives

Simon
24-09-09, 01:57
shit sorry to hear this dude!!!!

get onto your man down in mallow he was a standard diff out of a turbo yoke!put that in till ya sort the kazz diff out!!! maybe them half shaft seals needed doing sooner than latter. was there much oil in it?

Gar-4-age 86
24-09-09, 08:08
fucking diff blew up im my crappy hairdressers flippy floppy lights mazda!

was drivin along the other night, and, bang, then lots of whining out of it, now theres lots of slap in the prop (bout a quarter of a turn) and you can move it in and out a couple of mill, im not arsed taking it out at the moment, but does anyone that knows things know what it could be, im thinking the pinion bearings after collapsing cuz some cock eyed english cunt cant setup backlash properly! anyone any ideas?

Ha and with all the mindin u gave the car cant believe that happened:eek: not like you were doin rings in a field or anythin:D:D Jap scrap ftw!!

docco86
24-09-09, 08:57
All Jap cars are scrap!! Ford ftw!

:mad::mad:

SIMO
24-09-09, 10:09
whats this for a rx7 fd3s? if so ive a perfect standard lsd for sale for one, goes round very well.

Simon
24-09-09, 12:55
no its for an fc rx7

SIMO
24-09-09, 16:33
Ah ok, make her fit sure!!!abit of light fabrication is all. Jese simo1 ur just 1 step ahead of me like!!

Midnight
24-09-09, 17:03

I worked in a Mazda main dealership,they are about as helpfull as an ashtray on a motorbike for these things and very exspensive.Do try them but don't pi your hopes on them,a aftermarket or 2nd hand 1 is your best bet.