PDA

View Full Version : - Irish Time Attack Series 24th April -

Pete EP82
19-04-11, 16:47
Hi Everyone,
Just a little reminder is all...Time Attack's Irish Series kicks off
Sunday 24th of April, yes thats this coming Sunday!!

If your not already competeing in the event it would be much appreciated if you could come along and support Time Attack.

It's an excellent day out and the drivers are more than happy to show you around some of the best prepared track cars in the country! ;)

A big thanks to Mondello too for holding the event!

pole drift
19-04-11, 16:51
Some of the best track prepared cars are on this site lad

PeterT
19-04-11, 16:58
Er, who are you? Put up a intro there, this ain't an advertising board

Pete EP82
19-04-11, 17:06
Appologies...Iv been a member for quiet some time now. Just doing my best to premote Time Attack is all.

Anyways Pete's the name...From Waterford Driving a van at present..Borin i know! :)

pole drift
19-04-11, 17:14
You make Peter T angry

http://files.sharenator.com/fail_thread_2_random_failz-s512x447-151098-580.jpg

PeterT
19-04-11, 17:41
Sure throw up a intro thread in the intro section when you've a chance!

jdmjimmy
19-04-11, 17:42
Appologies...Iv been a member for quiet some time now. Just doing my best to premote Time Attack is all.

Anyways Pete's the name...From Waterford Driving a van at present..Borin i know! :)

wrong site lad

Stonie
19-04-11, 17:53
Jaze boys take it easy on the lad, he just put up saying when it was on to let people know!! Nothin wrong with time attack I competed for 2 years, putting a N/A title the first year and an Irish pro title the second year under under me belt,,, it's by no means the wrong site, just because it's Driftireland it don't mean every person only is interested in drifting so take it easy on the lad,,,,!!

PeterT
19-04-11, 18:32
It's nothing against the guy, just that it would be common courtesy to introduce yourself etc before using our site to advertise!

Stonie
19-04-11, 18:40
It's nothing against the guy, just that it would be common courtesy to introduce yourself etc before using our site to advertise!

Ah yea well that's only fair, I agree with that part but some of the others saying wrong site is a bit harsh in fairness,,,,anyway rant over:D

git
19-04-11, 19:03
Ah yea well that's only fair, I agree with that part but some of the others saying wrong site is a bit harsh in fairness,,,,anyway rant over:D

dont mind em lads hes a bit angry he didnt get lovn the weekend :p

Stonie
19-04-11, 19:05
dont mind em lads hes a bit angry he didnt get lovn the weekend :p

Shup you rent boy!! Or ya never see your car back:p

git
19-04-11, 19:14
Shup you rent boy!! Or ya never see your car back:p

:D love u too !

S14a johno
19-04-11, 19:44
Jaze boys take it easy on the lad, he just put up saying when it was on to let people know!! Nothin wrong with time attack I competed for 2 years, putting a N/A title the first year and an Irish pro title the second year under under me belt,,, it's by no means the wrong site, just because it's Driftireland it don't mean every person only is interested in drifting so take it easy on the lad,,,,!!

i total agree with breadan, take it easy will ya's lads, it an irish motorsport at the end of the day, and bredan did ok when he was there :p:p:p
i feel i could ran faster, like ulton bolt :p:p