PDA

View Full Version : Prodrift ennis any good?

paddy_last
15-04-11, 17:23
Hi all! It's been a year or so since iv gone to a round of prodrift outside mondello because I'm not mad on driving 3 hours and paying 20 quid not to see anything. Anyway my question is has the set up got any better? Will there be enough room for everyone to see? as iv a 8year old that's been dying to go but it's a long way from Dublin and will end up costing around 100 quid for the day. Anyone that has any info thanks I'm not bad mouthing prodrift or anything just a long way to bring the kid and herself if we're not going to see anything.

pole drift
15-04-11, 18:14
Hi all! It's been a year or so since iv gone to a round of prodrift outside mondello because I'm not mad on driving 3 hours and paying 20 quid not to see anything. Anyway my question is has the set up got any better? Will there be enough room for everyone to see? as iv a 8year old that's been dying to go but it's a long way from Dublin and will end up costing around 100 quid for the day. Anyone that has any info thanks I'm not bad mouthing prodrift or anything just a long way to bring the kid and herself if we're not going to see anything.

If its too much of a journey wait for an event that is closer to Dublin

nicknack
15-04-11, 19:48
not quite sure about the viewing areas but from the videos ive seen there seems to be plenty. there is alot of crowd appreciation now also and some great events have been held in the past. Should be fun, but a long journey all the same. Should be a great weekend though

Dunnedriftin
15-04-11, 19:58
If its too much of a journey wait for an event that is closer to Dublin

shut up ya cheeker fooker.. I was there twice before i enjoyed it but was very hard to see, i wasnt the only person either! Eventually bashed my way through the crowds tho...

Its a 3 hour drive there & back, be fair annoyin to end up at the back being able to see fook all expecially with a child!

Maby some of the amatures tomorrow will confirm what the arangements are!

Eddie
15-04-11, 20:32
^^^^^ what he said, i have been there the 2 times ennis has been on and you have to stay at the fence to make sure you have a spot to see. If you leave it to late go home, its that bad.

tbh i would wait for fermoy if i was you, plenty of parkin great event and no matter where you go you have a good viewin point.

crash&burn
15-04-11, 22:01
load of shit dont go,cant see fuck all,some waste of money,unless its changed

Keli
15-04-11, 22:26
If I were you I'd wait for an event closer to Dublin and the chances are that the later events will bring nicer weather which will make the day more worthwhile.
The corners in Mondello arent as exciting as other tracks but there's plenty of space to sit down/stand up/walk around

Dunnedriftin
15-04-11, 22:29
^^^^^ what he said, i have been there the 2 times ennis has been on and you have to stay at the fence to make sure you have a spot to see. If you leave it to late go home, its that bad.

tbh i would wait for fermoy if i was you, plenty of parkin great event and no matter where you go you have a good viewin point.

fermoy is much better i agree.. Can see alot more, actually the whole track! :)

pole drift
16-04-11, 03:06
shut up ya cheeker fooker.. I was there twice before i enjoyed it but was very hard to see, i wasnt the only person either! Eventually bashed my way through the crowds tho...

Its a 3 hour drive there & back, be fair annoyin to end up at the back being able to see fook all expecially with a child!

Maby some of the amatures tomorrow will confirm what the arangements are!

How the fuck am I bein cheeky?? The lad has a kid, it's a long spin wit a child if they aren't gonna c much!! Use logic ya dick

paddy_last
16-04-11, 11:02
Thanks all for the advice think I'll wait till one a little closer, to far with the young fella