foshea
13-04-11, 23:09
Anyone got info on this?

joey banana s14
13-04-11, 23:16
hopefully they didnt go ahead with PRO-DIFF

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:20
Its not a diff session from what I know!
Potentially could be quiet good!

foshea
13-04-11, 23:21
Hopefully not, that would be a balls

joey banana s14
13-04-11, 23:23
guess well have to wait and see really hope its not a diff session i hear enough of some yoke to go around laaaaaaad already at home :rolleyes:

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:25
Hopefully not, that would be a balls

Should the likes of yourself get through to the sunday you wont be included either way Francis,And if your driving towards the end of last year is anything to go by then I'd say you most likely wont be doing this :)

foshea
13-04-11, 23:28
Its not a diff session from what I know!
Potentially could be quiet good!

What else can be done, backflips, can can or lazy boy no hand landings

twailbait
13-04-11, 23:30
What else can be done, backflips, can can or lazy boy no hand landings

I can Do all of the above

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:30
Im not exactly sure but as far as Im aware doing doughnuts wont score you well!
Wall taps,Wall tickling entrys and so on!

foshea
13-04-11, 23:32
Should the likes of yourself get through to the sunday you wont be included either way Francis,And if your driving towards the end of last year is anything to go by then I'd say you most likely wont be doing this :)

Thanks Mick, we will try our best! A bit rusty since last year, didn't get much driving in since, only a fee minutes and rattled the bottom end!

foshea
13-04-11, 23:34
The same as a really good aggressive qualifying run so?

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:34
Thanks Mick, we will try our best! A bit rusty since last year, didn't get much driving in since, only a fee minutes and rattled the bottom end!

The aul death rattle,Never nice:(

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:36
The same as a really good aggressive qualifying run so?

With a little more showboating I think?

I could be totally wrong now so dont take my word on this!

Might be an idea to go out gowling the road practicing 360s :D

foshea
13-04-11, 23:40
With a little more showboating I think?

I could be totally wrong now so dont take my word on this!

Might be an idea to go out gowling the road practicing 360s :D

This could have potential, maybe not enough space or speed in Ennis, time will tell!

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:42
This could have potential, maybe not enough space or speed in Ennis, time will tell!

Just on what I heard discussed I thought it has huge potential,Something different I think. Ennis is tight for it which in my opinion will make for serious crowd pleasing attempts!

foshea
13-04-11, 23:53
Just on what I heard discussed I thought it has huge potential,Something different I think. Ennis is tight for it which in my opinion will make for serious crowd pleasing attempts!

This is the thing, it's never too bad running along a wall but facing one aswell makes it 10 times more difficult! It might be hard to get lads to try crazy shit at speed in Ennis, but this could be a serious good idea for the series! More excitement for the crowd on the Sunday's! More excitement, more hipe, more publicity and hopefully more people!

Mick K
13-04-11, 23:56
C'mon now Francis,Doing the two walls is handy nuff,Sure didnt Ffrench do it consistently 2 years ago :p

Genuinely think once lads get the idea of "hoopin the coupe" out of their narrow minded heads this has serious potential to be a success!

ger15
13-04-11, 23:58

Loads of space from Limerick city to Corbally on a go kart for that kinda carry on :p :D

gem-s13
14-04-11, 00:06
This is the thing, it's never too bad running along a wall but facing one aswell makes it 10 times more difficult! It might be hard to get lads to try crazy shit at speed in Ennis, but this could be a serious good idea for the series! More excitement for the crowd on the Sunday's! More excitement, more hipe, more publicity and hopefully more people!

walls!!!!! love them! the main resone i didnt paint my car yet lots of wall rubbing:D:D:D

Mick K
14-04-11, 00:07
walls!!!!! love them! the main resone i didnt paint my car yet lots of wall rubbing:D:D:D

Folks keep an eye for Gem carrying his balls in a wheel barrow for the weekend:D
Good job Gemmy:cool:
Good to see Panda back!

foshea
14-04-11, 00:11
Loads of space from Limerick city to Corbally on a go kart for that kinda carry on :p :D

That was some drive alright, it was kept kinda quiet! Did a video ever get done for that?

ger15
14-04-11, 00:13
That was some drive alright, it was kept kinda quiet! Did a video ever get done for that?

Ya one of the lads has it on his ph ill have to get him to put it up on youtube :D

foshea
14-04-11, 00:15
C'mon now Francis,Doing the two walls is handy nuff,Sure didnt Ffrench do it consistently 2 years ago :p

Genuinely think once lads get the idea of "hoopin the coupe" out of their narrow minded heads this has serious potential to be a success!

Minimum 3 Walls anyway, we all don't have that talent but I'm looking forward to a few scrapes with them, hopefully not too hard!

Is there any official info for this?

foshea
14-04-11, 00:17
Ya one of the lads has it on his ph ill have to get him to put it up on youtube :D

If love to see it, let us know if ye get it up

ger15
14-04-11, 00:17
Will do ted

foshea
14-04-11, 00:18

That's the spirit of the sport

Mick K
14-04-11, 00:18
Minimum 3 Walls anyway, we all don't have that talent but I'm looking forward to a few scrapes with them, hopefully not too hard!

Is there any official info for this?

Our Martin made a name for himself that weekend alright:D

I dunno on official info as of yet but thats a rough idea!!
I believe theres some entrys already while theres also spaces left.

foshea
14-04-11, 00:26
We need some KEI TRUCK DRIFTING

bart
14-04-11, 06:52
will have full info on this later on today.....
entry's will be only by email to bart902005@yahoo.ie

seen the details of it last night.. and have to say it actually looks alot better than it sounds....

S13..KEV
14-04-11, 09:19
With gem on this.didn't even fix my left hand side of the car not even the light ha ha WALLRUBBING F.T.W

Micko
14-04-11, 09:28
With gem on this.didn't even fix my left hand side of the car not even the light ha ha WALLRUBBING F.T.W

Tyre rubbing, flame throwing in your case kev:p