PDA

View Full Version : Attention : All Competing In Prodrift This Year!

DaveZigen
07-04-11, 20:56
So i am officially back on the mic for this season :)

As most of you guys who are competing this year will know drifting as a sport is based very much on crowd interaction. Its also an expensive sport so most of you guys will be either looking for sponsors, or hoping to gain some. My hope is to show the crowd the 'personality' of the driver inside the helmet, which in turn should see you guys gain more individual fans and thus lure sponsorship. To do this I will need to get info from you guys regarding all aspects of both your car and you personally. I will not be chasing people down for the good of my health and although I know most of you guys personally, I still need a driver profile from everybody competing. I really feel that the more info I have, the easier it is to promote the drivers to the crowd. Also, if you have sponsors, or guys you would like to mention, it's important that they are mentioned frequently in order to keep them on board.

What I Need:

I want each of you guys to e-mail me an A4 page (in pdf format)

On that page you can put whatever info you think is relevant, but I would suggest:

- A Full Bio (Name, age, location, job etc.)
- A quick run through of your car (power, interesting parts (not every bolt) a quick spec list)
- Sponsors
- A brief history of your involvement sport / Or mention if your beginner
- Interesting stories about you/car, humorous if possible, for entertainment sake.
- rivals / ambitions in drifting / anything you think relevant to you/your car

DONT TAKE FOR GRANTED I KNOW ANYBODY ALREADY

REMEMBER 'PDF' A4 PAGE SO I CAN PRINT IT

FOR AMATEUR, NON-SEEDED AND PRO CLASSES

Send to david.m.egan@hotmail.com or pm here on driftireland

My facebook page is www.facebook.com/DZIGEN (For any last minute info at an event, I'll have notifications on my phone)

Going to really try and push the sport/you guys to the fans this year so take the time to do this as its a great free promotional tool, so take advantage :)

Cheers guys - Lets have a wicked season!

Chuck_g
07-04-11, 21:01
Does this apply to Ama and Non Seed lad? Will u be commentating sat too?

DaveZigen
07-04-11, 21:02
Yes All Classes and yes I'll be commentating both dude!:)

Chuck_g
07-04-11, 21:03
Kool, big Kudos to you for this kinda thing lad......other lads wudnt give a shite.

DaveZigen
07-04-11, 21:04
Kool, big Kudos to you for this kinda thing lad......other lads wudnt give a shite.

Stops me from making up 'pub-figures' as Kenny would say ;) lol

jamie180sx
07-04-11, 21:14
good idea lad fair play,good to see the intrest in it:cool:

duane-drift
07-04-11, 21:30
mine is sent

Chuck_g
07-04-11, 21:33
Sent :):D;):p:o:):cool:

bart
07-04-11, 21:43
sent............

sarhsPD
07-04-11, 21:48
Great idea Dave... wanna know how many entrants we have this year? Your gonna spend a long time reading... :P

Moose
07-04-11, 22:04
great idea lad, will send you info tomorrow,

bruno s14
07-04-11, 22:17
agree totaly commited, and tryin hard fair play dude :)

joey banana s14
08-04-11, 00:06
im delighted to hear this, personally i think you made the atmosphere at the events last year your a great man on the mic i wont be doing ennis but i will the rest ill get mine sent asap best of luck this season;)

gem-s13
08-04-11, 00:15
grate to see you will be back Dave fair play best man for the job!!

ill send you on a pm with my stuff, Thank you for putting in your own time and effort to do a thing like this

Dan Byrne
08-04-11, 11:51
As young gem said above, great to see you going to so much effort. I'm sure there will be a noticable difference among the crowd and the drivers with some good mic work.

The only man for the job, and all your work will be worth while, so cheers!!

B.Egan
08-04-11, 15:45
Eh dont think I'll bother tbh.........:D

pole drift
08-04-11, 15:50
Eh dont think I'll bother tbh.........:D

Lazy fuck :D

MissSuz
08-04-11, 16:28
This is a very good idea , makes it so much easier to follow when you know whos who :D

DaveZigen
09-04-11, 22:33
Cheers to those who submitted already, less than a week to go lads, get on it! :-)

Falvey
12-04-11, 14:04
Sent, cheers dave.

thegosson
13-04-11, 09:01
Sent mine to your email address there Dave cheers

DaveZigen
13-04-11, 20:57
Lots and lots of people still havent sent info and lads I will not be able to print after Friday evening so get on it rapido!

Mick K
13-04-11, 21:01
Sending mine now Dave :) After 7 years or so Im sure you've enough to say on me :eek:

joey banana s14
13-04-11, 21:44
do we need to send in this now even if your not doing ennis or can i do it before fermoy

jeff nelson sileighty
13-04-11, 22:33
i sent mine dave...not sure did you get it tho

DaveZigen
14-04-11, 15:49
Confirmed that Mike Fitz will be guest co-commentator at round 1:)

chrisbrady325
15-04-11, 07:39
sweet that sound be a bita craic with yous 2 on the mic :)