PDA

View Full Version : wanted: twin cam wit engine gone?

m-sykes
11-09-09, 12:10
any one out there know of one? wouldn mind doin a conversion on one so let me know...im talkin for fuck all money

Lukey
11-09-09, 12:16
An ae86 shell is still going to cost ya a couple bob buddy, how much are you thinking when you say "for fuck all money"?

titey86
11-09-09, 12:16
an 86 with all most of the running gear and jus the engine gone is still worth bout 2 grand dude if not more

m-sykes
11-09-09, 12:28
[QUOTE=Lukey;25088]An ae86 shell is still going to cost ya a couple bob buddy, how much are you thinking when you say "for fuck all money"?[/QUOTE

yea well round the 2 mark as titey sayz, im just doin some homework on them if i sell me merc! my mate crashed his levin with a black top 20v so it'd be a nice engin for ONE

titey86
11-09-09, 12:33
http://www.modifiedtrader.ie/details.php?id=179
this one has been for sale for quite a while so id say u would get a good cash deal on it no prob:D
plus u can sell watever ya dnt want make some dosh back

m-sykes
11-09-09, 12:35
http://www.modifiedtrader.ie/details.php?id=179
this one has been for sale for quite a while so id say u would get a good cash deal on it no prob:D
plus u can sell watever ya dnt want make some dosh back

cool thanks man but all depends on sale of merc

Lukey
11-09-09, 12:47
Theres a serious shell for sale for 3K on ae86irl It says:

"Well guys im selling the shell of my prodrift car,no reason just fancy doing something a little different for next year.
Its full on ready to rock shell ready for competition in drifting,time attack or whatever.It has a custom tunnel to allow space for bigger gearboxes for anyone thinking of throwing in something other than a 16v...sr20,f20c etc etc

The car was fully seam welded and has a full MCN-Sport competition weld in roll cage which has passed prodrift,jdm allstars and time attack regs.
It will come with the full genuine Origin kit that is fitted which is in new condition and will also have the D-max wider front wings and rear quaters on it(think thats the name of them)
It will also include the MCN-Sport fibreglass doors,fibreglass rear bootlid with moulded on TRD spoiler
Ill also leave on the Origin carbon Bonnet
All the windows apart from the windscreen aare plastic
Very leightweight shell
Painted green inside and only recently black outside
Shell only it is not rolling and i will be keeping the headlights

Think thats everything

Im looking for 3k no offers which i think is fair considering everything done do it and what comes with it.

Thanks

for pics best just look at the build thread here ------>"

I could ask him for his number if your genuinly intrested

gem-s13
11-09-09, 13:07

"Well guys im selling the shell of my prodrift car,no reason just fancy doing something a little different for next year.
Its full on ready to rock shell ready for competition in drifting,time attack or whatever.It has a custom tunnel to allow space for bigger gearboxes for anyone thinking of throwing in something other than a 16v...sr20,f20c etc etc

The car was fully seam welded and has a full MCN-Sport competition weld in roll cage which has passed prodrift,jdm allstars and time attack regs.
It will come with the full genuine Origin kit that is fitted which is in new condition and will also have the D-max wider front wings and rear quaters on it(think thats the name of them)
It will also include the MCN-Sport fibreglass doors,fibreglass rear bootlid with moulded on TRD spoiler
Very leightweight shell

Think thats everything

Im looking for 3k no offers which i think is fair considering everything done do it and what comes with it.

Thanks

sounds like conner murphys car?????

m-sykes
11-09-09, 13:12

Very leightweight shell

Think thats everything

Thanks

well i wont ring him yet but sure pm me the number so il have it for a few weeks down the line...thanks for the info and help lads

sc86
12-09-09, 00:46
ye its conors car

bart
12-09-09, 08:05
yea thats conors car.. worth every penny.. ;)