PDA

View Full Version : Who would ye like to see win prodrift 2011.

180sxbreaker
06-03-11, 22:56
In the pro driver section....who will you be cheering on this year @ prodrift.... me myself i would personally like to see the little fella win summit..so mike fitz is who i will be routin for and to be honest i can't wait to see this new rig of his in action..i think twill be savage

put up who ye will be routing for

martin

dR Dan
06-03-11, 22:57
Thomas Fitzgibbon :p

Kruizer
06-03-11, 22:58
Barry Leonard

Chuck_g
06-03-11, 22:58
Id love to see Chris Brady or Mike Fitz get a few Podiums :) Also young Leonard, he is a man with a plan :)

200sx-slider
06-03-11, 23:00
love to see mike fitz get on really well this year

paddy 180
06-03-11, 23:09
Mike Fitz FTW:D If he can heal the paw and get used of the new chassis quickly, he'll do well for sure. I can see damien mulvey doing very well this year, he is very entertaining to watch imo.. Im a fan of aggressive drifting!!!

180sxbreaker
06-03-11, 23:14
Mike Fitz FTW:D If he can heal the paw and get used of the new chassis quickly, he'll do well for sure. I can see damien mulvey doing very well this year, he is very entertaining to watch imo.. Im a fan of aggressive drifting!!!

ya seen pics of mulveys build..hardly any metal left ha ha...should be serious light:) so it will be good to see him back in full swing

Scamper
06-03-11, 23:16
Ya i kinda like mike fitz attitude, so ill say him!

bruno s14
06-03-11, 23:19
johnny mac ftw!!!!!!!:D love 2 c dis man goin well this year

pmc-drifter
06-03-11, 23:27
johnny mac ftw!!!!!!!:D love 2 c dis man goin well this year

Yaa maaaaaaaaaan!! Hopefully the new rig will go well :D

ste
would like to see brendan stone do well..:)

Dunnedriftin
wez keating! savage driver...

Stonie
06-03-11, 23:39
would like to see brendan stone do well..:)

So would I,,,,, ha ha ha:D

Cheers dude,,,

Eddie
06-03-11, 23:41
ALAN SINNOTT !

Think he really deserves it at this stage. Just missed out on it the last two years.:(

joey banana s14
06-03-11, 23:55
theres a few id like to see do well i was always a big chris brady fan and would love to see barry lenord doing well he was top class last year

s13-ste
06-03-11, 23:57
there is so many id like to see do well.
Dan Moorehead, Chris Brady, Mike Fitz to name 3

joey banana s14
07-03-11, 00:00
there is so many id like to see do well.
Dan Moorehead, Chris Brady, Mike Fitz to name 3

oh yeah deffo dan moorehead i think wel see big things from him this year great man for entertainment:cool:

hunty_sideways
07-03-11, 00:06
Barry Leonard,sinnot,carpenter,colfer,James Deane looking forward to the season in general,pro ams should be good to with all the new builds

drift Tuf
07-03-11, 00:09
would love to see shane sullivan doing well as he a local man round my place,some class driving too last year can expect alot of him this year.

joey banana s14
07-03-11, 00:11
would love to see shane sullivan doing well as he a local man round my place,some class driving too last year can expect alot of him this year.

hes a dark horse of pd he gets forgotten about but a serious driver and serious contender i think

hondaluver
07-03-11, 00:53
Mike Fitz or Alan Sinnott

Boguey001
07-03-11, 00:56
Would like to mr chris brady doing well simply coz i used to watch him years ago on connollys, would also like to see stonies s2 do well coz its just completely different and i have always loved them.

Chuck_g
07-03-11, 01:05
Ya, Man Doorehead would be nice to see winning cause he's always been so aggressive even with low power......lets hope the new car serves him well......:)

tbk
07-03-11, 01:17
Mick K:cool:

Derk
07-03-11, 01:26
I'm just lookin forward to plenty of fast, aggressive driving and there's plenty of driver's there more than capable of bringing that style to the events..
As yur man at the start of the video to "Horse Outside" says, "I cant waaaaaiiiiit!!!!"

damo86
07-03-11, 09:00
dan or barry i think, 2 top drivers

bart
07-03-11, 11:00
Barry Leonard

x2.............
will be there or there abouts...
also dan the man will be there or there abouts....
he just need to drive like punchestown 2009:D

Hakosuka
07-03-11, 19:13
I'd love to see Martin Ffrench back out there this year tbh.. But, Dan Moorhead or Brendan Stone

NumNum
07-03-11, 19:25
yeah Ffrench or mike fitz

Paddy drifter
07-03-11, 19:25
mike fitz al the way :D

kev86
07-03-11, 19:26
Johnny Mac or Donal garry for me anyways:)

Kruizer
07-03-11, 19:28
Is Ffrench taking part ? Oh thats a tough one now... Two great drivers, tied first with a shoot out at the end LoL

mcdae86
07-03-11, 19:38
ya would like to shane from elite doin well.. would like to see carpenter winning cuz he sure has the money invested in the car!! :eek:

S13..KEV
07-03-11, 19:57
for me there is so many people.not just in the pro class.likes of james deane,mike deane,martin o meara,dan moorehead,barry leonard,mike fitz,alan sinott,wez,kerian stack,francis o shea bart,yowdi and ME HA HA.i could go on :D

180sxbreaker
07-03-11, 19:58
for me there is so many people.not just in the pro class.likes of james deane,mike deane,martin o meara,dan moorehead,barry leonard,mike fitz,alan sinott,wez,kerian stack,francis o shea bart,yowdi and ME HA HA.i could go on :D

ya had to put yourself in there didn't ya:p

jeff nelson sileighty
07-03-11, 20:03

haha im the same theres so many but id say dan moorehead and mike fitz or myself :p :D ha ha

S13..KEV
07-03-11, 20:03
ya had to put yourself in there didn't ya:p

cheap plug ha ha ha

missfemale
07-03-11, 20:06
Hard pick!... there awl great!

defo think dan moorheads class to watch! would love be able drive like him

shaneS14
07-03-11, 20:44
carpo ftw :cool:

Stevie e39 drift
07-03-11, 21:42
i would like to see ffrenchy back alo .... hope either damien mulvey , chris brady or mike fitz does well .... would love to see dennis heally getting a bit of credit for some wild and aggresive driving :D:D

wezwkd
07-03-11, 23:17
Don't underestimate JP McCarthy guys. On serious pilot. Especially with this new motor.

Prodrifter86
07-03-11, 23:32
this year will be tight i would say. lots of new cars and drivers..... i hope alan sinnott takes it this year as he's been very close for the last year or 2

Frankae86
07-03-11, 23:37
Alan Sinnott
If he is taking part Martin Ffrench, what a driver!

B.Egan
07-03-11, 23:38
So many ppl I'd be delighted to see win this year. But I'm a huge 86 fan, and always love the underdog in battles so I gotta still go with Donal Garry. Too many ppl to list other than that that I will be fully cheering on aswell though!!!

Who do I think will win? I'd put my money on Mulvey or J Deane. But I can see this year being the tightest for a long time!

Butty
08-03-11, 02:02
JP McCarthy all the way...

But dont forget the younger Mac, he can put it up to the best of them when he's not being a dipshit:p

sideways boy
08-03-11, 11:26
Mike Fitz all the way:)

stevek
08-03-11, 12:17
Don't underestimate JP McCarthy guys. On serious pilot. Especially with this new motor.

definitely agree! would like to see donal garry do well! outside of that hope dan moorehead does well and stonie!

Daly
08-03-11, 12:40
So many good pilots and well set up machines it'll just come down to the tiniest mistake going against ya and a bit luck on your side id say!! Dont think theres anybody I wouldnt like to see win it really..

Cezeli
08-03-11, 12:43
Dont have a particular fav to win as any of the guys i have met have been spot on.

There are so many to choose from - guys that are really going to be on it:

James Deane as always
Christy Carpenter who was serious at Fermoy
Damien Mulvey who is definitely going to be going all out as always
Nigel Colfer - excellent pilot and only for a few little mistakes last year was VERY close to the championship

Then there are the unknown quantaties in the new cars the likes of:
Chris Brady, judging by what i seen on video and heard on the grapevine his SR86 is going to be class and Chris is such a good pilot
Fike Mitz - if he'd stop breaking himself :P he is going to be a contender too esp if he gets to grips with the car early on

TBH the list is endless almost - its going to be a great season.

Any word on the calender dates?? :P :P :P

chrisb
08-03-11, 12:58
chris brady

savage car
savage pilot

dude
08-03-11, 13:00
id like to see chris brady win it hes always an entertaining driver nd id say the new car will be wicked

Stevie e39 drift
08-03-11, 13:29
alot of people forgetting the 3 lenehin brothers well alan and gavin at least there 2 very tidy drivers :o

KerryKid1JZ
08-03-11, 14:09
:DMike Fitz or Jp McCarthy

--Sinead--
08-03-11, 14:10
I'd love to see JP McCarthy or Donal Garry win it! Both savage pilots!

chrisbrady325
08-03-11, 15:00
Great to see the comments from different people on this topic, just want to say a big thank you to all that have faith in me, I'll do my best to make this year entertaining! the new car should push me to another level, with a clear confident focused head on these shoulders and good people backing/ supporting me.. the new tyre rules also brought in.....who's to know whats gonna happen.. :) thanks for the support and confidence boost everyone!!

AKelly
08-03-11, 15:45
shane o sullivan elite auto :):)

jonosilvia
08-03-11, 17:01
john mac should do well
Especially with the new boiler :cool:

pmc-drifter
08-03-11, 20:05
JP McCarthy all the way...

But dont forget the younger Mac, he can put it up to the best of them when he's not being a dipshit:p

Haha sound for that butt head, i gotta get a few all nighters done on the car and then she will decimate all!!

Butty
09-03-11, 03:11
Haha sound for that butt head, i gotta get a few all nighters done on the car and then she will decimate all!!

That steering wheel won't fit its self you know...:p

mattybyrne2008
09-03-11, 10:01
john paul mccarthy all the way!!!

G. Sweeney
10-03-11, 14:24
mike fitz, christy or gav lenihan :)

Micko
10-03-11, 14:28
would like to see Alan synott do well

Not really pushed on whos going to win it, just looking forward to seeing all the new builds hitting the tarmac-Stonie, mike fitz, chris brady, Mulvey!
Should make for the best season of drifting yet!

NISMOS BIG BRO
10-03-11, 14:31
Id love ta see dan moorehead , wez keating or barry leanord take the silverware all 3 are great pilots the top spot on the podium would be well deserved :D

sinhel001
10-03-11, 23:08
chris brady, dan moorhead & mike fitz id like to see doing well this year

richy
10-03-11, 23:14
Pro class has to be Mr Brady, on a side note, hope to see Rob Barnett get through to the Sundays this year!!

MikeFitz
10-03-11, 23:59
Ha ha thanks for all the support lads, its surreal to me to even see my name mentioned alongside drivers that I look up to and respect so much, let alone be considered good enough to beat em in a championship! Any number of drivers could take it this year with all the changes that are going on and to name any one name would be unfair, but I'd be happy to see any one of the boys take it cos every one of them are sounder than the last when it comes down to it. We will probably have a development year with the FC but with the crew involved theres every chance it will come out of the box fighting and I wont be the one holding her back, thats for sure ;)

GinaGT-i
11-03-11, 00:22
Chris Brady FTW!!!!

chrisbrady325
11-03-11, 11:47
Ha ha thanks for all the support lads, its surreal to me to even see my name mentioned alongside drivers that I look up to and respect so much, let alone be considered good enough to beat em in a championship! Any number of drivers could take it this year with all the changes that are going on and to name any one name would be unfair, but I'd be happy to see any one of the boys take it cos every one of them are sounder than the last when it comes down to it. We will probably have a development year with the FC but with the crew involved theres every chance it will come out of the box fighting and I wont be the one holding her back, thats for sure ;)

x2 so true lad!, im using this year to get used to new set up also, but will still be pushing my car to the limits :D i really hope you go well yourself now as you deserve it after the last round in cork! also Barry Leonard, Dan Moorehead, love competing with these lads!

On the Pro-Am end, I'd be keeping an eye out on Rob Barnett as his new car is just crazy and the man behind the wheel of her is just as bad ;) also Jay Rockett this man can steer a joy to watch! best of luck to all :cool:

jamie180sx
11-03-11, 18:07
looking forward to seeing barnetts bmw

Seamie tc
11-03-11, 19:31
looking forward to seeing barnetts bmw

youll have to come up to bishopscourt the next day jamie.

jamie180sx
11-03-11, 19:35
afraid i cant anymore seamie,,fair play on win btw heard ur on form;)

shines14
11-03-11, 19:41
would like to see chris brady, mike fitz and dan moorhead doing well

damien mulvey
13-03-11, 08:41
Thanks everyone for the comments.....I will do my best to try and win this year

diff06
13-03-11, 11:49
donal garry 4 me!

damo86
13-03-11, 11:51
damien shortt:)

jonosilvia
13-03-11, 14:41
Thanks everyone for the comments.....I will do my best to try and win this year

I just wanna see more roof surfin :cool:

MissSuz
13-03-11, 16:58
Jamie Russell :D

tezdude
20-03-11, 15:09
Id love to see alot of the lads do well like alan sinnott, damien mulvey, chris brady, donal garry but especially mike fitz after fermoy last year and really lookin foward to his FC!

180sxbreaker
09-10-11, 00:29
i was just lookin back on this thread
A lot of the lads here were backin the man himself which was nice to see...but number one "eddie" seems to hav backed him in capital letters

ALAN SINNOTT !

Think he really deserves it at this stage. Just missed out on it the last two years.:(

Barry Leonard,sinnot,carpenter,colfer,James Deane looking forward to the season in general,pro ams should be good to with all the new builds

Mike Fitz or Alan Sinnott

this year will be tight i would say. lots of new cars and drivers..... i hope alan sinnott takes it this year as he's been very close for the last year or 2

Alan Sinnott
If he is taking part Martin Ffrench, what a driver!

would like to see Alan synott do well

Not really pushed on whos going to win it, just looking forward to seeing all the new builds hitting the tarmac-Stonie, mike fitz, chris brady, Mulvey!
Should make for the best season of drifting yet!

Id love to see alot of the lads do well like alan sinnott, damien mulvey, chris brady, donal garry but especially mike fitz after fermoy last year and really lookin foward to his FC!

ONLY THIS LAD GOT IT WRONG ;);););)

damien shortt:)

damo86
09-10-11, 00:37
fuck you martin lol, im only shoutin for the local lad

180sxbreaker
09-10-11, 00:45
fuck you martin lol, im only shoutin for the local lad

HA HA lol i knew ya'd like that..:p i heard ya like him:rolleyes:

Eddie
09-10-11, 04:16
Sinnott won it :-d woooooop