PDA

View Full Version : Sony Walkman NW-A1000 6GB

Aidan Hogan
08-09-09, 22:46
Description: Simply called 'WALKMAN', this digital music player from Sony features spectacular ergonomic design and an exciting range of intelligent features that allow the user to enjoy music in a totally digital way. Sony WALKMAN NW-A1000 is a true extension of the user's personal taste and musical preferences. At the press of a button, the 'Artist Link' function will search every artist, album and song stored on the device and offer suggestions of artists and bands closely linked to the genre of music being played at the time. Sony WALKMAN NW-A1000 also features two unique shuffle functions. By selecting 'My Favorite Shuffle', the device automatically selects the most listened to 100 songs and plays them at random. The 'Time Machine Shuffle' function randomly selects a year and plays all of the songs from that particular year that are currently held on the device. Featuring an advanced organic EL display, Sony WALKMAN NW-A1000 not only incorporates a range of great features, it also offers the ultimate in ease of use through an appealing user interface and fantastic visibility.........

This is in perfect condition only thing its missing is earphones !!
I have the charger and I've cleared all the songs off it so its like new !!
It works perfectly !!

€120

Reasonable offers accepted !!

Aidan Hogan
08-09-09, 23:01
pics added

Aidan Hogan
28-10-09, 02:30
sold............