ronanh
13-02-11, 22:25
hopen to make it :D:D:D:D
car be out wez next week

happy days lad.just have 2 get a few tyes and im ready

S14a johno
13-02-11, 22:28
happy days lad.just have 2 get a few tyes and im ready

same as need tyres have load 16's but running 1 bar at that might be bit much no grip at all :D

Paddy drifter
13-02-11, 22:29
im going well ill be jus goin to watch it unfortunatly unless sumone wants to lend me a car ha ha

ronanh
13-02-11, 22:35
im going well ill be jus goin to watch it unfortunatly unless sumone wants to lend me a car ha ha

if ye give me 1800 euro ye can keep my matt black 325i:D

Paddy drifter
13-02-11, 22:45
ah no ur grand i got a beemer meself i jus need to finish the dam ting ha
i mite be able to get a passenger spin instead

cooks86
13-02-11, 23:17
Sorry guys missed start of thread where id this goin on

joey banana s14
13-02-11, 23:20
Sorry guys missed start of thread where id this goin on

goldstone drift track in castlecomer in killkenny

cooks86
13-02-11, 23:24
Im an ape jus read it properly now :rolleyes:

joey banana s14
13-02-11, 23:26
should be a great day but ill only be watching unfortunatly cars still being built:(:(

ronanh
14-02-11, 23:06
ah no ur grand i got a beemer meself i jus need to finish the dam ting ha
i mite be able to get a passenger spin instead

no bother lad

S14a johno
14-02-11, 23:14
soooo this my throhpy yea :D:D:D:D ..............
ya can post it to me :P

Goldstone drift
15-02-11, 19:56
hello ladies and gentelmen.as ronanh said we are haveing a memorail day for brian butler on the 27th of february.this sould be a good weekend.the first event was held in 08 which was won by kevin 's13..kev' kindregan and the followin year was micheal 'micko' meegan.due to the weather 2010 event was cancelled.few othere days were planned but snow got the better of us.any way 27th is the big day it all goes down and this year it is all open more power better handlein cars.it is going to be hard battle for the thorphy.will mark 'meego1' meegan or naill 'b&G extreme drift' even robbie 'the DK' daly get it well if he brings his nikes's ha ha time will tell.......

R.I.P BRIAN.this one is for you :D

B&G Extreme Drifting
16-02-11, 20:42
hello ladies and gentelmen.as ronanh said we are haveing a memorail day for brian butler on the 27th of february.this sould be a good weekend.the first event was held in 08 which was won by kevin 's13..kev' kindregan and the followin year was micheal 'micko' meegan.due to the weather 2010 event was cancelled.few othere days were planned but snow got the better of us.any way 27th is the big day it all goes down and this year it is all open more power better handlein cars.it is going to be hard battle for the thorphy.will mark 'meego1' meegan or naill 'b&G extreme drift' even robbie 'the DK' daly get it well if he brings his nikes's ha ha time will tell.......

R.I.P BRIAN.this one is for you :D
not long now..........
it wil b savage day plz god she b dry & clear
dunno dunno 1 step at a time, mayb try qualify first
looking forward to day out

RIP BUTCH :)

Goldstone drift
17-02-11, 19:26
how does a half time challange sound :D

meego1
18-02-11, 00:33
sounds good make things interesting, put everyone s skills to the test, some more than others:p

Goldstone drift
19-02-11, 10:51
who's comeing along to this

meego1
19-02-11, 21:28
fingers crossed i have car back, the buzz builden up here in navan for it..:)

ronanh
20-02-11, 15:14
fingers crossed i have car back, the buzz builden up here in navan for it..:)

ye can share my car mark see how we get on:D

meego1
21-02-11, 18:35
cheers ronan,beemer some job,she same engine or bigger.......:D the buzz on now,all this talk of mondello, new builds for PD has me mad to get behind the wheel and smokin some tyres, been far too long, as kevin siad its a wide open comp,lots of drivers capable of taking the trophy this year,but im out to have fun and whatever happens happens,may the best driver win :D

ronanh
22-02-11, 13:22
cheers ronan,beemer some job,she same engine or bigger.......:D the buzz on now,all this talk of mondello, new builds for PD has me mad to get behind the wheel and smokin some tyres, been far too long, as kevin siad its a wide open comp,lots of drivers capable of taking the trophy this year,but im out to have fun and whatever happens happens,may the best driver win :D

It's the same lad have new plan.its enough power for gold stone lad sure ye no your self. Any joy wit the car yet.micko good 2 go ye

S13..KEV
22-02-11, 13:29
,may the best driver win :D

thats me :D

meego1
22-02-11, 16:10
ur takin this fairly serious never did i see u ready to go before any comp lol,cant wait for this now,grass roots drifting at its finest...:D.come sunday we ll see who be laughing and who be crying,will the cup come back to meath or back to kildare or is their any other drivers worthy of this cup :D

S14a johno
22-02-11, 18:20
i have to bow out of this lads :(:(:(:(
dont have the car but dont have a penny to my name
havent got paid in 8 weeks still waitn :(:(:(

joeymc
22-02-11, 18:24
ur takin this fairly serious never did i see u ready to go before any comp lol,cant wait for this now,grass roots drifting at its finest...:D.come sunday we ll see who be laughing and who be crying,will the cup come back to meath or back to kildare or is their any other drivers worthy of this cup :D

doesnt matter where it goes gona be some session sunday night!!!!!!

must get the finger out n weld the bullbar onto the car

Robbie Daly Ps13
22-02-11, 18:43
Looking like a session in kilkenny saturday night too....! Lord il be dying sunday...!

B&G Extreme Drifting
22-02-11, 20:32

ur sum boi we need men on this team not sum1 who l pussy out.......yup
hunger lads hunger!!!!!!!!! it has to come home!!!!!! not for sake of da driver but for the 1&only butchy.... lets give it our best anyways all any1 can do....
sunday will b interesting

meego1
22-02-11, 20:43
It's the same lad have new plan.its enough power for gold stone lad sure ye no your self. Any joy wit the car yet.micko good 2 go ye

goodstuff ,ye bm has plenty poke for below,is she ready to go otherwise? fingers crossed for my car, hoping to hav her back few gremlins in her the bitch.. think he is, he more concerned wid boozen lately though lol:D but havent we all lol, few days to go ,need to get the eyes back on the ball :D

meego1
22-02-11, 20:45

are we gona see ye drunk joe lol.... aww no u be dmc..ing all night god help us:D u keepin the red mist under control?:mad:

meego1
22-02-11, 20:46
Looking like a session in kilkenny saturday night too....! Lord il be dying sunday...!

yep its loooken like it,nearly goin to be as dear as a pd event:D

meego1
22-02-11, 20:46
i have to bow out of this lads :(:(:(:(
dont have the car but dont have a penny to my name
havent got paid in 8 weeks still waitn :(:(:(

get a sub off the mother:D

Micko
22-02-11, 20:50
Roll on Sunday! Fingers crossed the weather is on our side this time!

Robbie Daly Ps13
22-02-11, 20:57
yep its loooken like it,nearly goin to be as dear as a pd event:D

We'l be missing the hairy lad doh but gaining the slobbery cunt..... :D

meego1
22-02-11, 21:09
We'l be missing the hairy lad doh but gaining the slobbery cunt..... :D

think ye get him out sunday night ????:D

joeymc
22-02-11, 21:26
are we gona see ye drunk joe lol.... aww no u be dmc..ing all night god help us:D u keepin the red mist under control?:mad:

i tink youl be the 1 DMCin marko, yup youl be seein me drunk & the red mist will defo be down hope fully not at the same time though

S13..KEV
23-02-11, 10:15
Roll on Sunday! Fingers crossed the weather is on our side this time!

here is hopin dude.

Micko
24-02-11, 00:46
Bump the shit outta this!

Lets get a good crowd going, worthy cause for a fellow drifter:)

meego1
24-02-11, 09:59
bumpady bump for grass roots driften:D

meego1
25-02-11, 00:09
is derk availible sunday for tyre changen in goldstone????????????

keith_b
25-02-11, 10:42
Where is the track in comer lads never bein out there? Comin from kilkenny city side where do i go? Thanks in advance

S13..KEV
25-02-11, 11:17
Where is the track in comer lads never bein out there? Comin from kilkenny city side where do i go? Thanks in advance
Ring me on 0851260074.i will sort ya out

Derk
25-02-11, 11:41
is derk availible sunday for tyre changen in goldstone????????????

Afraid not lads, wont be around this weekend.

Micko
25-02-11, 17:37
Two days left:)

bart
25-02-11, 22:33
is there many booked in for this???

Goldstone drift
25-02-11, 23:05
is there many booked in for this???

we hopeing for about 25 or 30 cars :D weather depending bart

meego1
26-02-11, 10:27
headen down here today for shake down no 1, all are welcome tommorow no booking required grassroots drifting at its finest, gona be some big power rb s smoking the place if weather stays like this:D

cooks86
26-02-11, 19:06
Ring me on 0851260074.i will sort ya out

Could give ya txt about that tomoro lad that ok

Micko
26-02-11, 19:08
Binliner just got complete once over, ready to rock. Expecting it to be a whopper day, fingers crossed weather stays dry.

See yas tomorrow!

ronanh
26-02-11, 19:14
car all ready 2 rock roll on 8 o,clock :D

Robbie Daly Ps13
26-02-11, 20:02
We were down today in wet conditions and lots of car trouble but alls looking good 4 2mor......!

Paddy drifter
26-02-11, 21:03
what is it startin at and where a bouts is the track i wont be driving in it unfortunatly jus spectating unless sumone whos brave enough wants me to drive their car ha :D

robbie@tdp.ie
26-02-11, 21:08
We were down today in wet conditions and lots of car trouble but alls looking good 4 2mor......!

I heard there was alot of spinning.

Robbie

B&G Extreme Drifting
26-02-11, 22:32
in da words of da great micko da magicman, lets bump the shit outta this!!!!! hope it will be nice out for spectators n drivers.. ready to lock n load roll on 8 is rite ronan!!

S13..KEV
26-02-11, 23:18
i am ready for go.few new things to try out hope it works being a hard week.see ya in the morning i wil be down at about ten ish ha ha :D

ronanh
27-02-11, 21:08
some crack 2 day all drivers done well......and well done 2 niall for bringin home the trophie back 2 navan.........:D:D:D

Micko
27-02-11, 21:22
Great day!

Well done Niall on the victory, kept the cup up this end:)

Congrats to the lads, Robbie for 2nd and Joey for 3rd,first podium finish, great driving! Cant forget ronanh getting a first in novice, drove that beemer like a man possesed:D

Thanks to stonie for sorting out a few gremlins in my car early on in practice before box blew and the bro and sean for lending me their motors, Great comradeship!

Roll on next year!

Robbie Daly Ps13
27-02-11, 21:31
Joey Mac skyline what a car...! That is all....! :D

meego1
27-02-11, 21:35
I heard there was alot of spinning.

Robbie

mostly me:( loven the power but not my steering:),was good shakedown for car.

meego1
27-02-11, 21:37
Joey Mac skyline what a car...! That is all....! :D

best car on track all wkend,nothing it cant do:)

meego1
27-02-11, 21:39
Great day!

Well done Niall on the victory, kept the cup up this end:)

Congrats to the lads, Robbie for 2nd and Joey for 3rd,first podium finish, great driving! Cant forget ronanh getting a first in novice, drove that beemer like a man possesed:D

Thanks to stonie for sorting out a few gremlins in my car early on in practice before box blew and the bro and sean for lending me their motors, Great comradeship!

Roll on next year!

ye wel done niall, robbie,joey and ronanh also cudnt forget the firestarter himself kevin kindregan ,pictures to follow soon:D

Paddy drifter
27-02-11, 21:44
i went up today and it was brilliant craic best craic i had in a long time :D:D
of course i was jus spectating but meself and johno had a great laugh

S14a johno
27-02-11, 22:00
i went up today and it was brilliant craic best craic i had in a long time :D:D
of course i was jus spectating but meself and johno had a great laugh

dam rite some craic was had :D:D:D
tell ya kayleigh and tasta had a blast
gutted didnt have the funs to get the car there :(:(
but fair play lads some great driveing buy all
kev was flamen hot on the track ....... litterly :D:D:D
'' your car on fire'' :rolleyes::rolleyes:

those r32 are class who was driven them???
i seen kev,marko, micko, stonie, chris,
on track
who else there just curious :)

Paddy drifter
27-02-11, 22:10

on track

the r32's were class and i was thinkin the same i jus wanted to go out in the bmw so much i got enough mottivation to press on now ha :D

S13..KEV
27-02-11, 22:17
I was on fire today ha some day out.car had a new set. happy out with it, the day and of course the buzz that was had.well done to naill.long time comeing.well deserved dude.

Micko
27-02-11, 23:12
Some shots of the firestarter today in action at Goldstone....:)

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/meathphotography/Fire1_640.jpg

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/meathphotography/Fire2_640.jpg

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/meathphotography/Fire3_640.jpg

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/meathphotography/Fire4_640.jpg

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/meathphotography/Fire5_640.jpg

Micko
27-02-11, 23:14
One of the rear when it cooled down....

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n555/meathphotography/Fire6_640.jpg

Micko
27-02-11, 23:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2HQkEELepo

yowdy
27-02-11, 23:48
what happend kev to cause the flames

mArKo
28-02-11, 00:16
Fair play to everyone down there today!
It was a savage day, everyone just out to have laugh and keep it fun!
Kev went out in spectacular fashion haha! :cool:

The best day I've had there in a long time! :)

Micko
28-02-11, 03:20
what happend kev to cause the flames

His nitrous ignited:D

He tipped the rear off the tractor tyres busting the tank then proceeded to drift for a full lad whilst on fire!!!

cooks86
28-02-11, 07:57
Great day got to put few names ro faces black r32 was umreal too :D

Derk
28-02-11, 11:44
Sounds like t'was a great day, ye got the weather for it too.
How many cars took part?
Pics of Kev's arse on fire are savage! Just glad it wasnt his actual arse or they're wouldn't have been enough extinguishers around!! :D

B&G Extreme Drifting
28-02-11, 17:00
Sounds like t'was a great day, ye got the weather for it too.
How many cars took part?
Pics of Kev's arse on fire are savage! Just glad it wasnt his actual arse or they're wouldn't have been enough extinguishers around!! :D
unfortunately not alot turned up on the day,10-12 den few break downs... but all in all der was stil gud show put on... hope da lads dat say dey will go, go next time

cheers ronan & da meego s for the sound comments savage day n battles great weather too.
thanks brendan and da stones for great day...sorry for near clippin ya :) i seen it on camera didnt realise how close i was,too zoned in....
savage day savage craic roll on next time

B&G Extreme Drifting
28-02-11, 17:11

on track
black 32 joey mac
racing red micko magicman meegan
gun grey brenda stone
wine maroon niall g.(Butler&Greally B&G)

B&G Extreme Drifting
28-02-11, 17:14
some crack 2 day all drivers done well......and well done 2 niall for bringin home the trophie back 2 navan.........:D:D:D
fair play to lad 1st time down n home with a 1st,,, alot to b said for dat!!!!more to come

ronanh
28-02-11, 19:52
fair play to lad 1st time down n home with a 1st,,, alot to b said for dat!!!!more to come

ill have 2 get more power lad some thing like your car then see how i get on.well done again :D:D

Goldstone drift
01-03-11, 20:07
well what can i say.first of all well done to naill on winning the day.running savage :D bit of a bad turn out but didnt stop all of you haveing fun.dean kearney better watch out there is a new karnage man on the way which is mister robbie daly.you drove it like a tramper

thanks to everyone for comeing out sunday.family friends spectators and drivers that took part.thanks to stonie on a well judged comp.skelly chris and john scott on the gates.last but not least is kevin kindregan or S13..KEV on site for his bbq s13.the pictures say it all.looking forward to havein you all back over the year..............

r.i.p brian butler.

B&G Extreme Drifting
02-03-11, 20:38
I was on fire today ha some day out.car had a new set. happy out with it, the day and of course the buzz that was had.well done to naill.long time comeing.well deserved dude.
cheers kev sound...... sur wont b long till its around again, sumtin went wrong wit nearly every car below

B&G Extreme Drifting
02-03-11, 20:40
ill have 2 get more power lad some thing like your car then see how i get on.well done again :D:D
ur doin savage witout it lad but sure der not a chance ya need dat anywer round 350hp ish is all u need, in all gud time we must get out again soon