PDA

View Full Version : Mondello Drift Practice 19-2-11

johnbro
08-02-11, 12:43
I tought I should put a thread up for this.

It's on the 19th of feburary mondello park
€125 for the day

After the last day in mondello with the new layout I can see this one being very popular.
Hopefully I'll be running a proper boost and have my hydro set up:)
Can't wait for this:D

foshea
08-02-11, 13:39
Does anyone know of they are keeping this layout or changing it every time! I think the other layout is better for faster speeds

skinnynphats200
08-02-11, 13:54
Does anyone know of they are keeping this layout or changing it every time! I think the other layout is better for faster speeds

Defo......

S13..KEV
08-02-11, 14:14

Francis,i did the two tracks.didnt notice much speed differance.thought the new was the better job cars were more spread out.i was running a 4.3 diff

johnbro
08-02-11, 14:18

Do ya mean faster laps?? only one corner is different to the old layout
and there's an extra part added around the driving school.
I thought the layout worked well but I'd be happy either way.

Who would know what layout they will use??

Administrator
08-02-11, 14:28
Is there many spaces left do we know?

S13..KEV
08-02-11, 14:31
For 125 euro who cares.good price.they sould run it backways for the crack

johnbro
08-02-11, 14:32
Is there many spaces left do we know?

I'd imagine there's plenty of places, I plan on booking in on Friday anyway:D

POC
08-02-11, 14:38
Is it booked through mondello themselves?

1-JAY-Z
08-02-11, 14:46
This is what they told me

"Please call Sharon in the office regarding track bookings 045 860200"

I'm so tempted to change that number to some gay hotline but I'm not that bad lol

sc86
08-02-11, 14:50
booked in cant wait

POC
08-02-11, 14:51
This is what they told me

"Please call Sharon in the office regarding track bookings 045 860200"

I'm so tempted to change that number to some gay hotline but I'm not that bad lol

Did they say if many places left?
Picking up a drift tramp tomo hopefully so will book then!

1-JAY-Z
08-02-11, 14:53
booked in cant wait

What ya bringing?

On there site says its on the 19th of March too.

Did they say if many places left?
Picking up a drift tramp tomo hopefully so will book then!
Didnt book it yet,

sc86
08-02-11, 15:03
What ya bringing?

white carlton gsi:D

theres a bit of side damage on it will mondello care?

1-JAY-Z
08-02-11, 15:20
white carlton gsi:D

theres a bit of side damage on it will mondello care?

haha no I've seen some bet up yokes going out, You'll have some damage the other side too I reckon by the time you come home, If you have a meeting with one of the "soft" tyre bales.

johnbro
08-02-11, 15:25
haha no I've seen some bet up yokes going out, You'll have some damage the other side too I reckon by the time you come home, If you have a meeting with one of the "soft" tyre bales.

My yoke will be pretty rough too it's the best way for learnin imo
If your trying not to crash your holding back:D:D

foshea
08-02-11, 17:18
I did one last year like the last one except they put a s bend with a fee bales! The normal way would have some 4th gear action instead of looping up! Either way I'm happy, speed is always better

sc86
08-02-11, 18:29

ye should be a few battle scares on it by the end of the day:D
1st drift day so should be interesting

ur hardly bringin the good cam out r ya?

PeterT
08-02-11, 18:38
theres is spaces lads, i booked in today.

shaneS14
08-02-11, 18:42
have this booked :)

1-JAY-Z
08-02-11, 18:47
ur hardly bringin the good cam out r ya?

I'm strongly thinking about it, I'm looking at it idle too long now.

foshea
08-02-11, 18:51
Booked in, first spin in a long time, I hope I remember how it's done, that's if I ever realy knew

marksr20
08-02-11, 20:18
Booked in today cant wait to get out again.

Adam O C..
08-02-11, 20:46
May book in 2moro..

Chuck_g
08-02-11, 21:41
Booked in, first spin in a long time, I hope I remember how it's done, that's if I ever realy knew

Lad, you and Christy own that straight :D

kevs15
08-02-11, 23:04
me and four other boys to book in yet, so leave sum spaces lads :)

nick180sx
08-02-11, 23:06
booked in today:)

si_berry
09-02-11, 00:48
Lookin forward to this! Car is ready to go. Was sick the last one with diff trouble

joey banana s14
09-02-11, 01:00

ohh i think youl get the hang of it last day iwas there i think it was you and carpo spent the day doing crazy twinnning in the rain myself and yowdy the same was epic day:D

japman
09-02-11, 02:04
wat time does dis start ,, can it be watched ???

gem-s13
09-02-11, 14:59
Just booked in, e30 tramper goin to get some doggin that day! Few spots left she said

rburns07
09-02-11, 15:11
any1 know if there is 4 spots left and do ya need cage,licence i have never been in mondello drifting before can some1 tell me dis info plz!!!

1-JAY-Z
09-02-11, 15:16
any1 know if there is 4 spots left and do ya need cage,licence i have never been in mondello drifting before can some1 tell me dis info plz!!!
Nobody is going to know unless they work there if there is 4 or more spots left
You have to have a full license (ive seen sometimes they dont check but hey its 50/50)

TRACK DAY RULES

* All drivers must be over eighteen and hold a full clean drivers licence
* All Drivers must pre-register themselves and their cars
* Drivers and passengers must wear helmets and seat belts at all times, they must supply their own helmets.
* All passengers must sign on and be over eighteen.
* All track days must be pre-booked & pre-paid otherwise space cannot be guaranteed
* There will be a briefing at 09:30 and again at 13:30
* Drivers will not be permitted on track without attending a briefing
* Due to the high demand for track day places, anyone who fails to attend a pre booked course, without having provided at least 48 hours prior notice to Mondello Park, will forfeit their place and fee.
* No refunds will be offerred to drivers who book for a full or half day and only participate in a portion of thier booking, for whatever reason, including weather conditions.
* Mondello Park reserves the right to remove any driver from the circuit if their driving or behaviour does not comply with accepted standards or rules set out in the drivers briefing, without refund.

For a pdf version of the full Mondello Park Car Track Day information which includes additional rules and regulations contact Mondello Park.

rburns07
09-02-11, 15:20
shit ive only a provisional!!:( thanks for the info lad!!

johnbro
09-02-11, 16:24
wat time does dis start ,, can it be watched ???

yeah lad can be watched 10 euro at the gates, I.d reccomend going it's a good day out just make sure to wrap up warm and bring a camera:D

japman
09-02-11, 19:31
yeah lad can be watched 10 euro at the gates, I.d reccomend going it's a good day out just make sure to wrap up warm and bring a camera:D

i wudn need to wrap up if i had my full license id b luvly n warm in my s14 ..:mad::mad::mad::mad: era ill hav to apply 4 it

johnbro
09-02-11, 21:09
i wudn need to wrap up if i had my full license id b luvly n warm in my s14 ..:mad::mad::mad::mad: era ill hav to apply 4 it

Haha:D last day I went i didn't show my license I forgot to bring it:o, they told me they just needed a number off it and it will be fine.
I got my old man to send on a pic of it, when i got the pic the office was closed so i didn't show it:p
Moral of the story, Go drifting:D

cooks86
09-02-11, 21:34
well lads in the process of gettin a tramper at the moment for march prob hit up for look saturday. question is are learners frowned upon holdin ye up and wat not :D

POC
09-02-11, 21:45
Haha:D last day I went i didn't show my license I forgot to bring it:o, they told me they just needed a number off it and it will be fine.
I got my old man to send on a pic of it, when i got the pic the office was closed so i didn't show it:p
Moral of the story, Go drifting:D

Same as just scribbled down a number on it and they were none the wiser, if you look guilty im sure they'll go looking for it if you get me!

johnbro
09-02-11, 21:55
well lads in the process of gettin a tramper at the moment for march prob hit up for look saturday. question is are learners frowned upon holdin ye up and wat not :D

Everyone is welcome to drifting that's why these drifting forums exist.

I like most members on here want to see drifting get alot more popular in Ireland.
It's good for people to come along and see what goes on, everyone enjoys it it's even fun to watch unlike some other motorsport's;)
last day there was 3 or 4 first timers and I was one.
I didn't do anything special, had problems with the car,had a crash, but had a serious day out :D

cooks86
09-02-11, 22:08

I like most members on here want to see drifting get alot more popular in Ireland.
It's good for people to come along and see what goes on, everyone enjoys it it's even fun to watch unlike some other motorsport's;)
I didn't do anything special, had problems with the car,had a crash, but had a serious day out :D

sound lad hopefully pick up car the wkend be ready for march :D
be safer than the mountain hairpins where i am :eek:

cooks86
09-02-11, 22:15

sound lad didnt know the score
hopefully get the car the wkend and be sorted for march and let the spin outs begin :D

johnbro
09-02-11, 22:16
sound lad hopefully pick up car the wkend be ready for march :D
be safer than the mountain hairpins where i am :eek:

Best of luck with that, you should go up to mondello for a little inspiration:)

cooks86
09-02-11, 22:20
made balls of last reply but ya will look out for a smookin 180 is it :D

JKAV
10-02-11, 19:25
Barry booked meself and himself in today, hopefully it will be dry. Plenty of smoke
:)

PeterT
10-02-11, 19:26
Barry booked meself and himself in today, hopefully it will be dry. Plenty of smoke

They still wet the corners dont they?

Adam O C..
10-02-11, 19:32
Nope they didin wet them the last day some crack.. booked myself in 2 day nice one..:D

johnbro
10-02-11, 19:35
I don't think I'll be doing this one :mad:

Spending monies on the car instead:D

Is it on again 19th of March???

SUPER 180
10-02-11, 19:37
They still wet the corners dont they?

depends... some times they do and some times they dont...

the last day the track was damp for the first hour then it dryed up and they left it like that...

i shall be bookin in the mornin :D

Falvey
10-02-11, 19:40
Booked in today, looking forward to it now

SUPER 180
10-02-11, 19:42
did they say if there is many spots left??

johnbro
10-02-11, 20:09
The last day it was damp for the most part (not much tyre sequel) when it dried out they had the tractor with the water on standby. They were going to go out but it was like the second last session at that stage so I guess they just didn't see the point:)

I'd say if it was a dry morning or sunny they would have no hesitation in soaking the shit out of the corners :mad:

JKAV
10-02-11, 20:39
it makes it very tricky when they just wet corners, even when it start to dry out if you go off line it can catch you out big time.

Is it just for noise they wet it?

markandrews
10-02-11, 23:17
Booked in for this cant wait

kevs15
10-02-11, 23:48
booked in today, cant wait:D:D

sc86
11-02-11, 01:30
half the site must be doin this?

pepsterx
11-02-11, 01:48
ah yeah always a good craic me and a mate booked in,:D let the fun begin:D

1-JAY-Z
11-02-11, 09:51
I'm in!!! Dont fail me little hachi,

Greg
11-02-11, 10:00
I'm in!!! Dont fail me little hachi,

Awesome. Must go up to watch if half the site are doing it.

1-JAY-Z
11-02-11, 10:02
Awesome. Must go up to watch if half the site are doing it.

Bring out the soup (do ya still have that by the way) and I can cut you off on every corner :D:D Ya know like the good auld days lol

Greg
11-02-11, 10:05
Bring out the soup (do ya still have that by the way) and I can cut you off on every corner :D:D Ya know like the good auld days lol
Haha. Id ram you this time. :D That sold ages ago.

Prodrifter86
11-02-11, 14:11
ill be heading to this with the camera again. hopefully no fuking fog this time

SUPER 180
13-02-11, 15:38
anybody know if derk is goin to this ???

Stevo
13-02-11, 15:46

0851196283 ring him and find out!

PeterT
13-02-11, 16:57
Anyone seen a long term weather forecast by any chance?! I'm on the phone it's awkward.

Fuxking skylines still missfiring hugely after changing the plugs, arse!

Micko
13-02-11, 16:58
Anyone seen a long term weather forecast by any chance?! I'm on the phone it's awkward.

What stage is it missing? What plugs did ya use?

NIALL JZX
13-02-11, 17:00

coilpacks maybe ? remember one the lads had good bit of trouble with coilpacks on his rb20 !

mac
13-02-11, 17:16
any passenger rides goin lads??

cooks86
13-02-11, 17:21
Did yestetday get cancelled ????

Eoin R.
13-02-11, 17:47

coilpacks and if not that sometimes an earth at the back of the rocker for the coilpacks!

I hope is fuckin millin outta the heavens as im goin up with 2 lads in 2 cams lol!

git
13-02-11, 19:08
Anyone know what the story is with places left ill ring 2mrw anyway ???

might be ready dont know yet ! also derka derkastan are u gone be there ! :D

1-JAY-Z
13-02-11, 19:38
I hope is fuckin millin outta the heavens as im goin up with 2 lads in 2 cams lol!

I'll be there as well in the cam what cam's are you gonna be in?

Eoin R.
13-02-11, 19:41
I'll be there as well in the cam what cam's are you gonna be in?

a red trueno and a white trueno,big fancy black hilux pullin em! lol...

man if u come over tell me who ya are cause i can never remember someones face!! lmao:p

PeterT
13-02-11, 20:07
What stage is it missing? What plugs did ya use?

coilpacks maybe ? remember one the lads had good bit of trouble with coilpacks on his rb20 !

coilpacks and if not that sometimes an earth at the back of the rocker for the coilpacks!

Cheers lads, i put in ngk bk8eix or whatever theyre called. it has no coilpacks, its on one of those wasted coils set up yokes.

does it when it comes on full boost ,then it runs on like 4 cylinders until it clears it self out! but still wont boost :(

SUPER 180
13-02-11, 20:11
well get it sorted and balls out wit ya!! :p

1-JAY-Z
13-02-11, 20:14
Cheers lads, i put in ngk bk8eix or whatever theyre called. it has no coilpacks, its on one of those wasted coils set up yokes.

does it when it comes on full boost ,then it runs on like 4 cylinders until it clears it self out! but still wont boost :(

Put back in the old ones and see is it running ok, If it is you might need to gap the new ones.

PeterT
13-02-11, 21:24
Put back in the old ones and see is it running ok, If it is you might need to gap the new ones.

nah its the same with the old ones, thats why i changed them, reckoned it was them! so its going to be torch lit fault finding in the rain now!

s15_spec_r
13-02-11, 21:27
gap them to .7 pete (if ya havnt already) it could help, leaky silicone joiner perhaps?

franmk
14-02-11, 14:44
booked in this morning

SUPER 180
14-02-11, 15:34
booked in just there.. :) must be nearly full id say

git
14-02-11, 15:40
booked in just there.. :) must be nearly full id say

Im gona try book 2mrw rang today she said there was a good few spots left !!

SUPER 180
14-02-11, 15:58
Im gona try book 2mrw rang today she said there was a good few spots left !!

ye youll prob be alright man..

im in grop C anyways and thats the last group they need to fill..

1-JAY-Z
14-02-11, 16:09
A couple of hours work during the week should see the car in perfect shape touch wood, First time ever I'll be going up with a 100% ready car!

git
14-02-11, 16:35
A couple of hours work during the week should see the car in perfect shape touch wood, First time ever I'll be going up with a 100% ready car!

Me and you ! if im safe to book and in the same group again too :D

1-JAY-Z
14-02-11, 16:41
Me and you ! if im safe to book and in the same group again too :D

Yea a lot of beginners going this time less pressure for us to learn the ropes.

git
14-02-11, 16:47
Yea a lot of beginners going this time less pressure for us to learn the ropes.

sounds good !! dyn to get practicin !!

Eoin R.
14-02-11, 20:56
we all booked in the last day and ended up in class c.. my god there was lads nearly stoppin and goin back into 1st the just powerslidein outta bends! twas fair head wreckin! and the cams hadnt the power to pass em on the straights cause the would keep goin flat out up the straight not leaven ya pass then nearly firen themselfs through the windscreen at the bends!! thank god were in group b this time!!!

1-JAY-Z
14-02-11, 20:59
we all booked in the last day and ended up in class c.. my god there was lads nearly stoppin and goin back into 1st the just powerslidein outta bends! twas fair head wreckin! and the cams hadnt the power to pass em on the straights cause the would keep goin flat out up the straight not leaven ya pass then nearly firen themselfs through the windscreen at the bends!! thank god were in group b this time!!!

Is there 3 classes? I might do the middle one so,

Gar-4-age 86
14-02-11, 21:17

I hear that dude was torture by times cudnt carry speed?? is your group not just based on what time u sign up for it?

Eoin R.
14-02-11, 22:08
Ya lad a,b and c,a been pro like!! @garage ya man ya would be tryin to keep the cam flat and just lads doin 10mph left right and center!!

SUPER 180
14-02-11, 22:08
Is there 3 classes? I might do the middle one so,

ye theres three.. you cant pick whatever group ya want...

is your group not just based on what time u sign up for it?

yep thats it lad

Eoin R.
14-02-11, 22:10
ye theres three.. you cant pick whatever group ya want...

yep thats it lad

well my buddy said tothem he wanted to go into group b cause he said group c was to slow for him last time and they let him into b!

nick180sx
14-02-11, 22:10
alot of the pro drivers were in c the last day so dunno what way they working it:confused:

Derk
15-02-11, 11:01

also derka derkastan are u gone be there ! :D

I'll go up ta fook shur seein as its a Saturday.. If anyone wants new or part-worn tyres for this text or ring me to make sure i have them on the day 085 1196283

15 and 16 inch part-worn €20 each fitted
17 and 18 inch part-worn €25 each fitted
All part worns will have at least 5mm thread left, usually more.

Can also supply new rethreads.. Tried and proven on both Bart and Yowdy's drift cars to wear as well or better than Federals
Can only be got in 225/45/17 tho.. €45 each including fitting

I'll fit your own tyres for €5 each

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 13:56
I'll go up ta fook shur seein as its a Saturday.. If anyone wants new or part-worn tyres for this text or ring me to make sure i have them on the day 085 1196283

15 and 16 inch part-worn €20 each fitted
17 and 18 inch part-worn €25 each fitted
All part worns will have at least 5mm thread left, usually more.

Can also supply new rethreads.. Tried and proven on both Bart and Yowdy's drift cars to wear as well or better than Federals
Can only be got in 225/45/17 tho.. €45 each including fitting

I'll fit your own tyres for €5 each

good stuffs

il defo take 2 17in part worns off ya.. maybe more

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 15:38
dont think im doing anything sat so might pop up for a while , €10 in for spectators ??

dbyrneae86
15-02-11, 15:42
dont think im doing anything sat so might pop up for a while , €10 in for spectators ??

try get in for free man , iv done it .just say your dropping someting in to someone

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 15:46
try get in for free man , iv done it .just say your dropping someting in to someone

ha nice one , may throw something in the boot so :D

dbyrneae86
15-02-11, 15:47
ha nice one , may throw something in the boot so :D

Ah they wont check..if your brining a mate put him in the boot before you go in the gate or if your lucky enough say your 15,they wont cop on :D

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 15:48
Ah they wont check..if your brining a mate put him in the boot before you go in the gate or if your lucky enough say your 15,they wont cop on :D

jaysus i wont get away with saying im 15 anyway haha 1 of the lads might though :p

babyeater690
15-02-11, 17:34
booked in there today only one spot left

git
15-02-11, 20:01
im in ......

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 20:13
im in ......

say ya love saying that ;)

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:14
im in ......

did you book it git ??

git
15-02-11, 20:14
say ya love saying that ;)

just to ur sister

git
15-02-11, 20:15
did you book it git ??

aye sure did !!......

ste
15-02-11, 20:16
think ill spin down to spectate anyone offering passo spins

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:19
aye sure did !!......

happy days

PeterT
15-02-11, 20:22
think ill spin down to spectate anyone offering passo spins

me! should have the skyline running by then :D

ste
15-02-11, 20:23
me! should have the skyline running by then :D

ill bring me nappys ha ha ha

git
15-02-11, 20:27
happy days

yup where ya cumin from chief ?

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:29
the only thing is ya hav to pay a score to go passo...

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:31
yup where ya cumin from chief ?

commin from ballbrigan up the m1 then onto the m50

what about yourself

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 20:35
just to ur sister

didnt even throw a dig :rolleyes:

you'd be locked up if you even looked at my sister and not cause of me ;)

git
15-02-11, 20:36
didnt even throw a dig :rolleyes:

you'd be locked up if you even looked at my sister and not cause of me ;)

bahaha ok gimme a shout when shes on her 10 th bday then

git
15-02-11, 20:37
commin from ballbrigan up the m1 then onto the m50

what about yourself
coolio ! tempeogue meself prob meet ya along the way ! :)

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:40
coolio ! tempeogue meself prob meet ya along the way ! :)

yepp... sure we'll be in the same group so we can swap some paint... :)

git
15-02-11, 20:42
yepp... sure we'll be in the same group so we can swap some paint... :)

Fuck off ive a road car haha ! :D how will we be in the same group man ?

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 20:42
bahaha ok gimme a shout when shes on her 10 th bday then

shes married ya twat ;):rolleyes:

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:46
Fuck off ive a road car haha ! :D how will we be in the same group man ?

whats a car without a few battle scares? :D

i only booked yesterday so will be in the last group (group C )

and you only booked today so will be in the last group too...

git
15-02-11, 20:48
whats a car without a few battle scares? :D

i only booked yesterday so will be in the last group (group C )

and you only booked today so will be in the last group too...

Ahhhh got ya ! makes sense cool ah shud be good car is 100 percent now so see what else i can break :) .....wat ya drivn again ???

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 20:55
Ahhhh got ya ! makes sense cool ah shud be good car is 100 percent now so see what else i can break :) .....wat ya drivn again ???

ha ha if ya dont brake anythin, your not tryin hard enough!! :D

drivein a purple 180 man.. this is it commin out at 59 seconds.. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfEslkg9bac&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

sure pop over and say hello...

git
15-02-11, 21:06

will do man !! :)

ste
15-02-11, 21:37
Offtopic super 180 where ya livin im only in skerries

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 21:57
Offtopic super 180 where ya livin im only in skerries

your only down the road from me man.. im livin in balrothery the last two years..

i was admirin your car a few times last summer when i was in the beer gardens of skerries harbour :)

ste
15-02-11, 22:18
Hopefully not the burn out for the biker days lol Jesus your only 5 mins away

Aidan Hogan
15-02-11, 22:22

Jaysus your some driver :cool:

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 22:40
Hopefully not the burn out for the biker days lol Jesus your only 5 mins away

Ha ha them fuckers take over the place dont they :D
skerries is a nice oul spot..
i normally go down to the orchid and stoop ur head once a week for a bit of grub... : )

Jaysus your some driver :cool:

thanks man

ste
15-02-11, 23:17
Fuck the orchid no recession in ur place so ha ha

Ah no blue bar ftw

Sure ill see ya pullin up mondello sunday

PS13!
15-02-11, 23:18
what time does the madness start??:D

SUPER 180
15-02-11, 23:26
Fuck the orchid no recession in ur place so ha ha

Ah no blue bar ftw

Sure ill see ya pullin up mondello sunday

ye no worries dude

O and its on saturday ;) :D

Mick K
15-02-11, 23:27
+1 for Blue bar!

ste
15-02-11, 23:27
ye no worries dude

O and its on saturday ;) :D

Even better so lol

yowdy
17-02-11, 00:28
hks hyper twin jus about fitted roll on saterday woop woop

joey banana s14
17-02-11, 00:29

clutch kicking to death here we go:D:D

SUPER 180
17-02-11, 01:01

noice one!

you'll bring that bit of pipe for me dude wont ya?

yowdy
17-02-11, 01:05
jeasus good job u reminded me dude ye ill through it in 2moro

SUPER 180
17-02-11, 01:08
jeasus good job u reminded me dude ye ill through it in 2moro

ha ha good man!

il send ya a PM or a text on friday eve just to remind ya :D

yowdy
17-02-11, 01:14
sond dude;)

ConorS15
17-02-11, 13:16
Would love to get to this to take pics, but I'll be on the piss in Dubland all weekend :(
Maybe next time. Have some serious craic anyways!

si_berry
17-02-11, 13:33
Seen this on Facebook, scared the shit out of me.

Mondello Park: Sorry Folks, Unfortunately due to the lack of bookings the...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Bike Track Day Training day on Saturday has been cancelled, we will let you know the next date as soon as it's available.

GRAND!

Amy G
17-02-11, 13:42
Seen this on Facebook, scared the shit out of me.

Mondello Park: Sorry Folks, Unfortunately due to the lack of bookings the...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Bike Track Day Training day on Saturday has been cancelled, we will let you know the next date as soon as it's available.

GRAND!

More time for drifting so :D

franmk
17-02-11, 17:02
diff just in
now all i needs a handbrake

yowdy
17-02-11, 17:05
i realy cant waitfor this, any body for some twining

ste
17-02-11, 17:06
i cant wait either and ill only be watchin ha ha ha

pole drift
17-02-11, 17:12
Yowdy if i sell the Escort tonight will you bring that gearbox with ya??

yowdy
17-02-11, 17:18
Yowdy if i sell the Escort tonight will you bring that gearbox with ya??

ill try dude

Stevo
17-02-11, 17:34

May bring my lid so :D

yowdy
17-02-11, 17:50
May bring my lid so :D

oh yes:D woop

nick180sx
17-02-11, 18:09
holset's sitting back nicely in the bay at long last:D can't wait for this now

SUPER 180
17-02-11, 18:33

Meeeeeeee, if were in there same group... wat group ya in?

holset's sitting back nicely in the bay at long last:D can't wait for this now

PM sent dude :)

1-JAY-Z
17-02-11, 19:40
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/Ireland/Mondello-Park-Circuit.aspx?sday=1

D Farrelly
18-02-11, 11:00
engine back in ready for the wkend..........ill be there........team solid:D

Eoin R.
18-02-11, 11:12
http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/Ireland/Mondello-Park-Circuit.aspx?sday=1

Dam was hopein we would have a tsunami!!!:p

Im like a child waitin for xmas here!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! :P

ste
18-02-11, 11:17
You sittin the track soon havin seen u sliding since the chaser days

cooks86
18-02-11, 11:33
Dam was hopein we would have a tsunami!!!:p

Im like a child waitin for xmas here!

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! :P

Anyone else hittin up from cashel tipp area

Eoin R.
18-02-11, 11:55
You sittin the track soon havin seen u sliding since the chaser days

ah the lads leave me fire away in the cams anytime they go up there! thank god id be gone coo coo other wise! have my own yoke comein nxt week doh!:)

@cooks,wer you headin from lad? bour 4 of us headin up,..

cooks86
18-02-11, 12:50
ah the lads leave me fire away in the cams anytime they go up there! thank god id be gone coo coo other wise! have my own yoke comein nxt week doh!:)

Still pick up tips bein passanger haha
Ah sweet hittin up to watch myself tryin to get car for it myself too
I be goin from aherlow lad

BilllyT3B
18-02-11, 13:22
i still havnt done one of these drift days,may get the finger out and try do the next one,when is the next one ??

cooks86
18-02-11, 13:41
I think mondello 19th march could be wrong

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 13:41
i still havnt done one of these drift days,may get the finger out and try do the next one,when is the next one ??

19th of March according to there site.

sc86
18-02-11, 14:11
im out, fuckin gutted, useless cunt of a mechanic hasnt my car finished...

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 14:21
I'm only getting to go out prick around with my yoke now, always last minute with me!

peterhouze
18-02-11, 15:22
what time does this start at
and what time would you recomend getting there at

SUPER 180
18-02-11, 15:40
what time does this start at
and what time would you recomend getting there at

out on track at 10 get there about 9

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 15:45
First problem, went to swap the rear pads and forgot I need to get the brake piston back in! Off to town now, nothing ever straight forward, On the upside my rear pads were down to the steel so these new ones should be a huge improvement :)

git
18-02-11, 15:49
the joys of being prepared :)..........i hope :o

peterhouze
18-02-11, 15:54
9 it is
and does any one want to sign me down as there passenger
thanks

stevek
18-02-11, 15:56
I might head down for the look :D

cooks86
18-02-11, 16:45

Any of want a passenger :D

paddymcgrath
18-02-11, 18:04
What's the weather like Naas direction ? If it's anything like down here I'd be concerned about it going ahead tomorrow. The last time it rained this hard the front straight was flooded solid.

This was back in 2008 ...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj247/VeeAte/DSC00033-1.jpg

peterhouze
18-02-11, 18:14
no that will not happen
well thats what im tellin myself

Fredericks Balls
18-02-11, 18:15
Its not raining too bad in Dublin, inact its only drizzling here...

sc86
18-02-11, 18:19
pissing here in meath the last 2 hours...

paddymcgrath
18-02-11, 18:30
Sorry for putting a downer on things, really hope it goes ahead meself, I'll be there filming a personal project and would rather stay dry all day !

Aidan Hogan
18-02-11, 18:51
stopped raining in laois anyway , not too much rain on the ground either

Taffy
18-02-11, 18:54
i am only 5 mins from mondello not raining at the min

ste
18-02-11, 19:04
Does there be a chipper van there or do I make the hang sambos

Davie
18-02-11, 19:07
There is hot food there but I'd take sandwiches ,ham sounds good thanks:D

Mick K
18-02-11, 19:08
Lashing rain here @ Lough Dello!

git
18-02-11, 19:09
There is hot food there but I'd take sandwiches ,ham sounds good thanks:D

throw bita hard cow juice on me easy on the onion sound.

chris

Davie
18-02-11, 19:10
throw bita hard cow juice on me easy on the onion sound.

chris

Ste ya may get a pen

git
18-02-11, 19:12
Ste ya may get a pen

milk ok for you davie ???
ste 2 one litres of milk 2 mars bars , and get the sun and the star while ur at it

Davie
18-02-11, 19:25
milk ok for you davie ???
ste 2 one litres of milk 2 mars bars , and get the sun and the star while ur at it

Lol few chairs and umbrella's maybe a 12v toaster

Going to gather up some parts if anyone wants anything gimmi a shout

ste
18-02-11, 19:39
be brave men to eat any food prepared by me, id fuckin burn water.....

davie wat time you heading down at??? me my bro and one of the lads leavin here bout 10am

Davie
18-02-11, 19:41
be brave men to eat any food prepared by me, id fuckin burn water.....

davie wat time you heading down at??? me my bro and one of the lads leavin here bout 10am

Leaving about 9 but might be picking someone up,if not I'll be riding shotgun aswell,probably land the same time as ya so

peterhouze
18-02-11, 19:42
ste you sould bring the bbq aswell sure when your out your out

ste
18-02-11, 19:42
cool see ya down there so.....

Davie
18-02-11, 19:43
Okie dokie

Prodrifter86
18-02-11, 19:44
are we in for a wet day tommorrow boys????????????????

peterhouze
18-02-11, 19:48
wet day im bringing the jetski

ste
18-02-11, 19:48
ah think all the drivers are gone beyond caring they just wanna go have a ball.... my cars even gettin the rare drive by going down to watch ya's

johnbro
18-02-11, 19:51
This thread makes me sick :D
wish I was goin:(

Have a good day lads get plenty of footage for us anyway;)

mattybyrne2008
18-02-11, 20:13
hope the weather stays good for ye lads..

be up ta spectate if its not lashing!!

Fredericks Balls
18-02-11, 20:24
Might head down tomorrow too, havent set foot in the place since 2003. Are the shitty ramps still around the outside section parallel to the main straight or is it changed now?

I'd need to know so I can plan my mode of transport :D

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 21:32
Diff oil - check
Engine oil + filter - check
Fixed gammy wing - check
Fitted tow hook - check
Project Mu rear pads - check

I had quiet a productive evening with no huge hiccups thank god, I'm happy now I'm 100% ready for once,

Oh actually there is one thing, On the off chance does anyone hardly have a C-clip that will fit a K-Sport hydro, ya know the bar that hinges when you pull it, theres 2 C-clips either side, well I lost one I dont know how, I'd be very greatful if someone had a replacement??

Greg
18-02-11, 21:50
Might head down tomorrow too, havent set foot in the place since 2003. Are the shitty ramps still around the outside section parallel to the main straight or is it changed now?

I'd need to know so I can plan my mode of transport :D

I haven't been there for a few months, but I don't remember any ramps. The shithole village on the way to Mondello has ramps though.

git
18-02-11, 21:53
All set ! van loaded up tyres incase lol ,tools, jack ..........car grand boosting driving etc ,etc all set :)

Fredericks Balls
18-02-11, 22:05
I haven't been there for a few months, but I don't remember any ramps. The shithole village on the way to Mondello has ramps though.

Sounds good. Washed the banger so might take that! Yea I remember them in Caragh :( If I can remember the way I used to be able to get there rom the opposite direction via Donadea/Maynooth direction I think. F00k its been ages!

All set ! van loaded up tyres incase lol ,tools, jack ..........car grand boosting driving etc ,etc all set :)

Sweet, I hope we make it down, looking forward to hearing this!

Greg
18-02-11, 22:09
Sounds good. Washed the banger so might take that! Yea I remember them in Caragh :( If I can remember the way I used to be able to get there rom the opposite direction via Donadea/Maynooth direction I think. F00k its been ages!

Sweet, I hope we make it down, looking forward to hearing this!

If my banger had a full front bumper I'd bring that up. Get some pics of yours and Ste's together while you're there.

ste
18-02-11, 22:09
keiran text me if ya arrive down there, ill be there

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 22:12
Oh actually there is one thing, On the off chance does anyone hardly have a C-clip that will fit a K-Sport hydro, ya know the bar that hinges when you pull it, theres 2 C-clips either side, well I lost one I dont know how, I'd be very greatful if someone had a replacement??

I know its late but bump for this :D

tomsheen
18-02-11, 22:13
i might take the long spin up from cork myself to spectate :)

podge
18-02-11, 22:15
Diff oil - check
Engine oil + filter - check
Fixed gammy wing - check
Fitted tow hook - check
Project Mu rear pads - check

I had quiet a productive evening with no huge hiccups thank god, I'm happy now I'm 100% ready for once,

gutter bolt through it or bash one side of it wit a hammer so it cant fall out

Fredericks Balls
18-02-11, 22:15
If my banger had a full front bumper I'd bring that up. Get some pics of yours and Ste's together while you're there.

Good thinking batman!

keiran text me if ya arrive down there, ill be there

No bother, not 100% sure on going yet, depends on the weather but if its half decent we'll pop down.

ste
18-02-11, 22:16
ill be there regardless the grandstand is nice shelter ha ha

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 22:17
gutter bolt through it or bash one side of it wit a hammer so it cant fall out

Hmmm, at home now might do that hammer option in the morning good thinking!! :cool:

bart
18-02-11, 22:18
I know its late but bump for this :D

if they the same as the ones i sell i'll bring it with me tomorrow man.. i wont be there till 11 or that though

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 22:19
if they the same as the ones i sell i'll bring it with me tomorrow man.. i wont be there till 11 or that though

That'd be great Bart, You know the bit I'm on about?

PeterT
18-02-11, 22:20
Cars not running bit it's loaded and ready to go anyways. Hipeully a tank of juice will sort it!!

Will derk b there?

bart
18-02-11, 22:21
That'd be great Bart, You know the bit I'm on about?

put up a pic if ya can lad?? i dunno if k sport ones are different

git
18-02-11, 22:22
Cars not running bit it's loaded and ready to go anyways. Hipeully a tank of juice will sort it!!

Will derk b there?

said he will be yes !! hope he still is

peterhouze
18-02-11, 22:29

Will derk b there?
il bring down the hammer for you pete il get it working

Fredericks Balls
18-02-11, 22:36
ill be there regardless the grandstand is nice shelter ha ha

Good idea, forgot about that!

Are passenger spins free? Anyone got space? :D

peterhouze
18-02-11, 22:40
fredi from what i was told you have to have a driver put you down as his pasenger or something like that and they give you a rist band and you can then go in any car
dont know if you can pay for a band

1-JAY-Z
18-02-11, 22:40
put up a pic if ya can lad?? i dunno if k sport ones are different

Hope this works I'm on the phone here now, http://www.ksportusa.com/asp/image_1.asp?product_id=hh01 it's the bar that connects the orange bit,

Mick K
18-02-11, 22:41
Still pissing here!

git
18-02-11, 22:42
Still pissing here!

jaysus what were ya drinkin !!?? :D

ste
18-02-11, 22:43
kenny bring lauren if its raining... it'll be the closest she'll ever get to being wet around you.....:p

Mick K
18-02-11, 23:03
At least I know where she is tonight which is more than I can say for your Brenda:p

nicknack
18-02-11, 23:23
At least I know where she is tonight which is more than I can say for your Brenda:p

http://saynsumthn.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/shocked.jpg

Fredericks Balls
18-02-11, 23:36
fredi from what i was told you have to have a driver put you down as his pasenger or something like that and they give you a rist band and you can then go in any car
dont know if you can pay for a band

Oh really? Sounds like Mondildo anyay :rolleyes: I'll pack me lid just in case lol

SUPER 180
18-02-11, 23:39
yep you get 1 passo for free then its a score for anybody else..

Mick K
18-02-11, 23:43
Is it fuck,Is that what they charge now?

joey banana s14
18-02-11, 23:45
Is it fuck,Is that what they charge now?

yep mad isint it ill be up there for an ol gawk tommorow should be a larf

SUPER 180
18-02-11, 23:48
yep.... but just make sure they give your free passo

a nice wet stamp, and he can shake your other mates hands when he comes out... ;)

Stevo
18-02-11, 23:49
Id pay €100 no hassle if we could use marko as a clipping/driving over point!

Mick K
18-02-11, 23:51
Thats madness! Getting the jockey on there!

joey banana s14
18-02-11, 23:51
Id pay €100 no hassle if we could use marko as a clipping/driving over point!

banana man LIKES

SUPER 180
18-02-11, 23:53
Thats madness! Getting the jockey on there!

HHHHuuu ??? :confused:

joey banana s14
18-02-11, 23:55
HHHHuuu ??? :confused:

Think the jockey means hes gettin rode with passo rides ,,,,,,ya know mick now

Mick K
18-02-11, 23:55
Mondellys,getting the jockey on with the 20eurons!

SUPER 180
19-02-11, 00:02
OOOOOOO i c

Mick K
19-02-11, 00:07
Vodka on board,Dont drink often enough to be in control!
Random may ensue!

Derk
19-02-11, 00:15
Will derk b there?

said he will be yes !! hope he still is

Fo' sho'........

pole drift
19-02-11, 00:16
Mondellys,getting the jockey on with the 20eurons!

is it €20 for a passo ride???

jdmjimmy
19-02-11, 00:21
Fo' sho'........

top man reccomend for service and soundness in general dropped me up tires on a dirty wet fri evenin...

cheers lad..

Derk
19-02-11, 00:23
top man reccomend for service and soundness in general dropped me up tires on a dirty wet fri evenin...

cheers lad..

Tis welcome you are James

Stevo
19-02-11, 00:31
Tis welcome you are James

Bring me to mondello boss??

Derk
19-02-11, 00:33
Bring me to mondello boss??

Who are you?

Stevo
19-02-11, 00:35
Who are you?

I see dead people :confused:

Derk
19-02-11, 00:36
I see dead people :confused:

Oh yeah, i remember ya now :D Call for ya at 9?

Stevo
19-02-11, 00:39
Oh yeah, i remember ya now :D Call for ya at 9?

like am in the morning 9 :eek:

Derk
19-02-11, 00:43
like am in the morning 9 :eek:

Affirmative..

Stevo
19-02-11, 00:44
Affirmative..

Sound ted :D

yowdy
19-02-11, 01:00
just loaded and ready to go,, mr young you shall be busy 2moro

PeterT
19-02-11, 01:34
I put 88 euro juice into the skyline WTF

joey banana s14
19-02-11, 01:36
just loaded and ready to go,, mr young you shall be busy 2moro

i bought new tin of filler today ted permission to scrub pitwall with quarters granted:D:D

Mick K
19-02-11, 08:39
Sun is splitting the stones!
Fook knows how!

ste
19-02-11, 08:54
Sun is splitting the stones!
Fook knows how!

Yeow!!!!!!!!!