PDA

View Full Version : Fellow sierra drifter on here??

pt_y2k
20-05-09, 23:50
Anyone else on here drifting a sierra??read death magnetics thread before the forum got wiped,nice thread....anyone else or are we a dyin breed??:p

s13-ste
21-05-09, 00:09
think its just your self and kev.
i know chucky has one too but dont think she will be used much now thats the bondor is here

Administrator
21-05-09, 03:08
Me and Jay have a Scorpio! Watch this space for a thread when I get my mitts on it!

pt_y2k
24-05-09, 09:34
is kev "death magnetic" ya?? has he rejoined since the site went down,havent seen him since....what engine is in his sierra...

@darragh come on get her out...fords rule!!:L:L

Administrator
24-05-09, 10:38
is kev "death magnetic" ya?? has he rejoined since the site went down,havent seen him since....what engine is in his sierra...

@darragh come on get her out...fords rule!!:L:L

Death's back on the site alright, and is running a 2 litre pinto I thnk.

Your running the 2 litre EFi jobby Paul are you? You reckon they're better?

pt_y2k
24-05-09, 18:23
is he?? thats interesting,thought you'd need alot of work done to a pinto to have enough power,must have a chat with him!!

i was running the 2l efi,there a fine engine if ya get a good one but are only bout 115 or 120bhp or that so you'll always struggle....im goin droppin in a cosworth 24V to the new car ,200bhp and over 200ft lb's of torque!!! should do hopefully..:D:D

Stevo
24-05-09, 18:43
is he?? thats interesting,thought you'd need alot of work done to a pinto to have enough power,must have a chat with him!!

i was running the 2l efi,there a fine engine if ya get a good one but are only bout 115 or 120bhp or that so you'll always struggle....im goin droppin in a cosworth 24V to the new car ,200bhp and over 200ft lb's of torque!!! should do hopefully..:D:D

Haha nice one lad! be sum thing to go:D