PDA

View Full Version : wanted big spec 180sx

Gtr lad
24-01-11, 18:10
hi lads might be in the market for a big spec 180 or ps 13 can be ni reg or irish either way must be either nctd and taxed or motd and taxd. has to be a mint road car over 350bhp with dyno printout and reciets for all work carried out.pm me anything thats out there with spec and price.must be mint and over 350 horses

nick180sx
24-01-11, 18:14
what price ya willing ta pay?

Gtr lad
24-01-11, 22:32
what price ya willing ta pay?

depends on car mate spec nic and power irish reg or english send me pics spec and your asking price

Fredericks Balls
24-01-11, 23:10
Any intrest in a mint S14 of that spec?

1-JAY-Z
25-01-11, 07:58
Theres a big spec blue 180 with 360brake going for around the 5k mark, Was for sale on here but last I seen it was on DD but I dont think it sold, Jonny Clancy has it I think,

Administrator
25-01-11, 10:05
Theres a big spec blue 180 with 360brake going for around the 5k mark, Was for sale on here but last I seen it was on DD but I dont think it sold, Jonny Clancy has it I think,

Last place I saw that was some show in Dublin with the turbo was screeching like a bastard, doing riiiiiings and falling off a jack

1-JAY-Z
25-01-11, 11:03
Last place I saw that was some show in Dublin with the turbo was screeching like a bastard, doing riiiiiings and falling off a jack

Shit one, The engine let go I think too while Jonny had it didnt he rebuild it?

Administrator
25-01-11, 11:05
Shit one, The engine let go I think too while Jonny had it didnt he rebuild it?

I wouldn't have a clue to be honest. I'd steer well clear if I thought that Frederick's Ball's Mrs's's's 14A could be got for anything near that money, a gorgeous looking car that hasn't been fucked with in any way, shape or form.

d1ro
25-01-11, 11:17
yea that blue 180 got a engine all right, sure what car has'nt, turbo n everything else is perfect on it. know the car well. spotless as well.

Fredericks Balls
25-01-11, 14:11
I wouldn't have a clue to be honest. I'd steer well clear if I thought that Frederick's Ball's Mrs's's's 14A could be got for anything near that money, a gorgeous looking car that hasn't been fucked with in any way, shape or form.

5k? nooooooo way, going by prices on here for parts I reckon i'd get near 9k if I broke it! Depends what he wants though, if he's just after the car without the JDM tyte yo stuff it could be a lot cheaper! Gotta get the NCT booked today actually!

Back on topic :)

Gtr lad
25-01-11, 19:17
just sold a mint forged 15 for 7k euro lads so be realistic not going to give 9 for a 180 or 14 of same spec will go the 7 though if the car is to my likeing

Adam O C..
25-01-11, 19:35
Wel dude u can buy my silvia if the money is rite ha u seen it go all day in mondello not a bother. And i brought ye 4 a spin good car let me if ur intrested. stil has test no tax pm me;)

Fredericks Balls
25-01-11, 20:23
just sold a mint forged 15 for 7k euro lads so be realistic not going to give 9 for a 180 or 14 of same spec will go the 7 though if the car is to my likeing

Dunno who are referring to but if your comparing to the Silvia I have then it's not really comparable at all. Your S15 was on English plates, VRT is €3k so it was actually €10k. It had no exterior mods, and very little interior. The forged engine was about €1k ish's worth but the turbo must have been a hybrid or something as it wasn't mentioned nor was the mileage.

What I'm selling is on Irish plates, will be taxed next week and NCT'd before sale, full spec in the link below. I will sell it 5/6/7k or whatever your budget is but you won't get everything! (i won't be asking 9 either ;) )

Anyway if it's of intrest sure gimme a shout and we can talk, otherwise best of luck with the car hunt!

http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=8613

danmoorhead
25-01-11, 21:19
have an 01 s15 spec r just been built!!!!

87mm cp pistons
h-beam rods
arp head and mains studs
1.2mm metal headgasket
apexi rx6 turbo kit
apexi topmount mani and wastegate
greddy intake
sard 720cc injectors
new oil pump
acl bearings
full exhaust system
3 defi gauges
power fc and comander
walbro 305 pump
has only covered 400miles sence mapping
fmic

orc twin plate clutch
stock 6 speed
cusco 2 way

full vertex kit
fully resprayed in audi white 5 weeks b4 chrimbo
only done 150miles sence paint job
rear archs rolled and flared
10.5 x19 and 9.5x19 work vs-kf's fitted after paint job (new out of box!!)
cost 4500euro!!!!
235-35-19 bfgoodrich fronts
245-35-19 rears fedral

new japspeed camber and tenion rods
new tein tie rods
new k-sport coilovers

full vertex kit
d-max wings new

savage reg 01 ls 15 has nct till mid this year only passed b4 chrismas!!

over 15,000 spend building the car over the year !! a few people seen the car been built in my place

has many many more mods be bought for round the 12k mark!!! it sounds alot but the amount of stuff that went into building the car is unbeliveable!!!
no expence spared!!!

i built the car for a friend and he never drove it!!!!

bart
25-01-11, 22:17
have an 01 s15 spec r just been built!!!!

87mm cp pistons
h-beam rods
arp head and mains studs
1.2mm metal headgasket
apexi rx6 turbo kit
apexi topmount mani and wastegate
greddy intake
sard 720cc injectors
new oil pump
acl bearings
full exhaust system
3 defi gauges
power fc and comander
walbro 305 pump
has only covered 400miles sence mapping
fmic

orc twin plate clutch
stock 6 speed
cusco 2 way

full vertex kit
fully resprayed in audi white 5 weeks b4 chrimbo
only done 150miles sence paint job
rear archs rolled and flared
10.5 x19 and 9.5x19 work vs-kf's fitted after paint job (new out of box!!)
cost 4500euro!!!!
235-35-19 bfgoodrich fronts
245-35-19 rears fedral

new japspeed camber and tenion rods
new tein tie rods
new k-sport coilovers

full vertex kit
d-max wings new

savage reg 01 ls 15 has nct till mid this year only passed b4 chrismas!!

over 15,000 spend building the car over the year !! a few people seen the car been built in my place

has many many more mods be bought for round the 12k mark!!! it sounds alot but the amount of stuff that went into building the car is unbeliveable!!!
no expence spared!!!

i built the car for a friend and he never drove it!!!!

can vouch for this car.. barrys old cal.. love it still

Gtr lad
25-01-11, 22:33
Dunno who are referring to but if your comparing to the Silvia I have then it's not really comparable at all. Your S15 was on English plates, VRT is €3k so it was actually €10k. It had no exterior mods, and very little interior. The forged engine was about €1k ish's worth but the turbo must have been a hybrid or something as it wasn't mentioned nor was the mileage.

What I'm selling is on Irish plates, will be taxed next week and NCT'd before sale, full spec in the link below. I will sell it 5/6/7k or whatever your budget is but you won't get everything! (i won't be asking 9 either ;) )

Anyway if it's of intrest sure gimme a shout and we can talk, otherwise best of luck with the car hunt!

http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=8613

the 15 had 9k sterling reciets with it lad plus print out and as for english reg i sold the car to a friend in england.who also bought both gtrs of me.so realy i prefer an english reg as there easier sold in my opinion.so sorry mate i wouldnt value the 14 the same.no harm done

Gtr lad
25-01-11, 22:36
sorry lads realy after a 180 or a ps 13 ,never was map on 14s

Fredericks Balls
25-01-11, 22:45
the 15 had 9k sterling reciets with it lad plus print out and as for english reg i sold the car to a friend in england.who also bought both gtrs of me.so realy i prefer an english reg as there easier sold in my opinion.so sorry mate i wouldnt value the 14 the same.no harm done

No bother!

spooks
27-01-11, 17:53
skyline there mine id lay her off for 5200 good spec an mint pm me if interested.....

spooks
27-01-11, 17:54
skyline there of mine id lay her off for 5200 good spec an mint pm me if interested

Gtr lad
27-01-11, 23:44
skyline there of mine id lay her off for 5200 good spec an mint pm me if interested

maby a 32 but not 33