PDA

View Full Version : Go Kart League - Intersite - With Epic Changes :)

Scamper
18-01-11, 15:30
Rite all, we here at the National Karting Center in Limerick have been approached by people who participated in our previous league Back in November about doing a second run of things.

So we are, there will be some massive changes to the format and to the way things are run, but it promises to be even bigger and better than the previous league.

Some of the aspects we will be running this year are:

- Racing Grades
- Womens Grade
- Sponsorship and spot prizes(pending)
- Chance to win Cash every Night
- Worst Male vs Worst Female
- Best Male vs Best Female
- Cash prizes for overall winners and 2nd place prizes
- Photoshoot for all participants cars on the track on final night

Basically we have aload added to what we did last year. Anyone who did this with us already will tell u the track is more drifting than karting and is unbelievable crack, we plan to make this more of an event than just Karting.

This will take place on Monday Nights, with the final day being on a Sunday evening.
It will be on Mon Feb 28th, Mon March 7th, Mon March 14th, Monday March 21st, and the Final night will be on Sunday March 27th.

It will Be starting from 7pm every Monday and at 4.30pm on the final Sunday.

Again same as before it will be €70 per person and that covers u for the whole five weeks.Money has to be paid in Full the first Night

This has unlimited numbers available at the moment, so get yer names down for what promises to be a savage 5 weeks.

Cheers all
Scamper

twailbait
18-01-11, 15:35
I'd recommend this to anyone, did the last one and its very well organised and the lads down at the track are a good laugh.

I don't think I'l be up for this though as its too dam far!

ger15
18-01-11, 15:41
I'd recommend this to anyone, did the last one and its very well organised and the lads down at the track are a good laugh.

I don't think I'l be up for this though as its too dam far!

Road trip FTW :D

twailbait
18-01-11, 16:09
Road trip FTW :D

Did that the last time. 5hours of driving a night for 15mins karting isn't that fun after the forth week!

But if you were more local then it would be ideal as it's a great laugh.

ger15
18-01-11, 16:14
Did that the last time. 5hours of driving a night for 15mins karting isn't that fun after the forth week!

But if you were more local then it would be ideal as it's a great laugh.

We will have no monster if yis dont come down :mad: :D

twailbait
18-01-11, 16:15
We will have no monster if yis dont come down :mad: :D

Ha, I'm sure a case or two can be donated! I'll mention it to aaron.

ger15
18-01-11, 16:44
Ha, I'm sure a case or two can be donated! I'll mention it to aaron.

Haha,sound job

topdog
18-01-11, 17:07
Is it just 15 minutes seat time???

Scamper
18-01-11, 17:09
You get 15-20 min seat time per night, but you will get more the last night if you make finals etc..

Normally a 15min session is €25 so your getting 5 of them for €70 :)

ger15
20-01-11, 13:37
BUMP....... great laugh to be had

owen180
20-01-11, 13:56
You get 15-20 min seat time per night, but you will get more the last night if you make finals etc..

Normally a 15min session is €25 so your getting 5 of them for €70 :)

25 euro for 15 mins. I must've got lucky so cause i was there sunday and we got 2 half hour sessions for 30 each. Great track lads. And it is definitetly more driftin than karting. Its a good job this place isn't on my door step cause i'd never leave. Ps. Ger we're going to call again wit a bigger gang and we'll surely finish wreckin the joint this time :-) seriously lads some craic

ger15
20-01-11, 14:05
25 euro for 15 mins. I must've got lucky so cause i was there sunday and we got 2 half hour sessions for 30 each. Great track lads. And it is definitetly more driftin than karting. Its a good job this place isn't on my door step cause i'd never leave. Ps. Ger we're going to call again wit a bigger gang and we'll surely finish wreckin the joint this time :-) seriously lads some craic

HaHa no bother Owen just give us plenty of notice of when ur coming and we will make sure were not there :p, Ah no anytime lad there is no hassle at all, and Scamper made a mistake on the prices its €20 for 15 min €25 for 20 min and €30 for the half hour.

Scamper
20-01-11, 18:07
Oh rite my bad lol, ger is right ^^ :)

Scamper
22-01-11, 15:32
Bump it up lads

Scamper
28-01-11, 23:21
Bump this up lads, any of the lads who did this already interested again.

Scamper
03-02-11, 20:06
This is now cancelled for the date above, and will be pushed back to later in the year, sorry lads, lock her up!!!