PDA

View Full Version : ProDrift SS Rd3 Donny-Vid Podcast

s13-ste
29-08-09, 14:56
http://www.vimeo.com/6326815

AWESOME vid and the timing of the release is perfect with the fourth and final round coming up at Japfest next weekend at Mondello.

that championship table looks set up for a Dean Kearney win on Irish soil:D

id love to know how scotty got it so wrong and went so wide in his head to head:(:(

Administrator
29-08-09, 21:22
Absolutely love PD podcasts. :cool: Can't wait for Mondello now!

meego1
30-08-09, 10:33
savage vid,bon bon puttin out unreal amounts of smoke and unlucky not to win how could they even see wht other car was doin behind.
maybe its just me but it looked like dean kearney nearly startin crying in interview,wasnt happy wid decision not to let him re run..
big improvement in dean this year he s hungary as hell to be SS champion,cant wait for japfest, bring it on ..

s13-ste
30-08-09, 12:08
[QUOTE=meego1;22721]
maybe its just me but it looked like dean kearney nearly startin crying in interview,wasnt happy wid decision not to let him re run..QUOTE]

yeah he didn't seem happy about it but at the end of the day the driver is always going to think his car is safe when others wont.

where you at punchestown? a lad went out with a wheel hanging off, no where near safe, got one run in and was pulled up over it, he was not happy about it either

meego1
30-08-09, 16:26
ye was their both days ,who was it got pulled for the wheel hangin off..
i suppose that is the 2nd time his car went on fire, happened in mondello just gone, and he got back in and drove, i definitely wudnt hav risked i but they dont call him dean karnage for nothin..