PDA

View Full Version : PD next year???

pole drift
08-12-10, 21:05
Just wondering about PD next year.

This year there was Fermoy, Punchestown, Citywest and Mondello.

Will it be in the same venues for 2011 or could it use old places aswell e.g. Watergrass hill, Nutts Corner.

Is there anywhere in ireland that is large enough to host a round of Prodrift and would people like to see more than 5 rounds next year??

bart
08-12-10, 21:06
im sure if PD had more places to have rounds they would..
but at the moment they are very tight for places...

pole drift
08-12-10, 21:12
im sure if PD had more places to have rounds they would..
but at the moment they are very tight for places...

Tis a shame really, as big as is it, there is only a handfull of events each year.

git
08-12-10, 21:37
theres alot of places out there im forever passing by, now dont quote me where but i think there should be a team snoopin about or proper wording investigating new locations ........in saying that thats if theres not one set up already !

tomsheen
08-12-10, 22:31
they should do what jdm allstars do

find a big fuck off car park and make it whatever way ya want!!

Administrator
08-12-10, 22:35
they should do what jdm allstars do

find a big fuck off car park and make it whatever way ya want!!

Like Fermoy, Punchestown and Citywest?!

Citywest and Punchestown this year were epic. Track layout changes and maybe another fresh venue and I'll be happy next year!

tomsheen
08-12-10, 22:36

Citywest and Punchestown this year were epic. Track layout changes and maybe another fresh venue and I'll be happy next year!

yes exactly

tomsheen
08-12-10, 22:37
actually reading back there i kinda got schooled

well played :o

180sxbreaker
08-12-10, 22:43
more events would be savage another 2 at least..there should be few more place throw one in wexford and one in galway or summit there surely has to be a big enough arena in them too places for it;)

joey banana s14
08-12-10, 22:50

deffo i LOVED citywest this year im hoping to do amature pd next year id love to see more of the friday practise team drifting etc and get more on board with the crowd ie citywest new commentator etc and more focas on amature and non seeded like this year cant complain about this year in fairness

Prodrifter86
08-12-10, 23:34
City west was jus class this year.. Savage action . But they need
To have better spectating. I was too small
To see anyting at the back. Haha lol..

Think nutts corner is too far away for alot of people. About 90 percent of drivers are from the south . And the tracks this year were all in nice location.. The furthest I had to travel was 1 hr and 30 mins to fermoy..

Stevie e39 drift
11-12-10, 20:11
there should be more events up the country the closest was citywest to me !!! im from cavan and even citywest was a fair bit away !:D:D

NumNum
11-12-10, 20:20
more events would be savage another 2 at least..there should be few more place throw one in wexford and one in galway or summit there surely has to be a big enough arena in them too places for it;)

NVD centre in rosslare port wexford has a carpark a couple of acres in size..if that was emptied it could work

yowdy
11-12-10, 20:45
i say roll on next year, the practice time this year and the fourmula d style qualifye was nothing short of brillent fair play pd

robbieb
11-12-10, 22:50
i say roll on next year, the practice time this year and the fourmula d style qualifye was nothing short of brillent fair play pd

well said roll on next year

KerryKid1JZ
26-12-10, 18:46
they should have a round in kerry, i think they did in tralee like 5 years ago or something!, manor west car park anyone???

darren C
26-12-10, 18:53
there is plenty of locations capable of holding avents bt the problem is gettin permission

missfemale
27-12-10, 03:55
theres feck all big spaces in galway?

sinhel001
27-12-10, 04:00
i'll get dad to tarmac the back lawn susan, have it ere :)

dR Dan
27-12-10, 11:32
theres alot of places out there im forever passing by, now dont quote me where but i think there should be a team snoopin about or proper wording investigating new locations ........in saying that thats if theres not one set up already !

Lolz.... If you knew how many miles the bossman has put down looking at places you wouldn be long taking that back....

pole drift
27-12-10, 12:09
Lolz.... If you knew how many miles the bossman has put down looking at places you wouldn be long taking that back....

iv sure PD do spend a long time looking for new locations, its just a shame there isnt more available