PDA

View Full Version : s15 radio iso connection

BrevGTV
19-11-10, 18:34
anyone have an iso connection for an s15 lyin around,dont wanna go strippin wires :o

thanks in advance

mkeogh
19-11-10, 19:32
same as one for a micra im almost certain, few euro in halfords

ali-d1936
19-11-10, 19:51
if you area talking about the harness to run a aftermarket radio, i was in halfords and if your s15 is a jap import it will be diffrent to the ones they keep in stock, i was told it was hit and miss if i got the right harness ordered as there was nothing listed in the book for a jap import, and that i would be handyer to strip the wires :eek: halfords eh...:rolleyes:

Fredericks Balls
19-11-10, 20:20
Halfrauds? lol best off giving them a miss unless your looking for kitchen doors or ski holidays

Anywho do you mean the block connector type thing what has all the wiring to plug into the loom wiring? (does that make sense?!) If so i have one with a double din I want rid of but the radio isnt working properly, i could do a deal just to get rid of it...

BrevGTV
20-11-10, 02:02
ya yer both right just described different ha,the adaptor harness comin from the standard connection for the radio,puttin in my own cd player!!!!

had a nissan one from halfords but it wont do,different sizes and wires match different!!!!

wil put up a pic of mine tomoro