PDA

View Full Version : GR now aboard

RichG
04-11-10, 16:44
Thanks to my good friend Karl O'Sullivan, I will now be able to see whats going on over here when it comes to Drifting in Ireland!
Its really refreshing to see how much support you guys have for Eric, he really seems to be the hometown favorite! So lets see what happens with these video submissions. It will be interesting for sure!
Rich G from the Gardella Racing crew.

gem-s13
04-11-10, 16:59
Thanks to my good friend Karl O'Sullivan, I will now be able to see whats going on over here when it comes to Drifting in Ireland!
Its really refreshing to see how much support you guys have for Eric, he really seems to be the hometown favorite! So lets see what happens with these video submissions. It will be interesting for sure!
Rich G from the Gardella Racing crew.

nice to see that name mentioned in ur first post on here!! hopefully it may be mentioned alot more!!

welcome to di

Stevo
04-11-10, 17:00
Welcome along to the site! Erics got the talent as he proved by hoping into a car(ae86) that has'nt been used at all and winning the first PD round he competed in this year...

Amy G
04-11-10, 17:15
Welcome Rich, we have yet to meet ;)

Stevo
04-11-10, 17:17
Don't think so! He did 1 and 1 only..... Top qualifier and winner, thats my boy :p

:D Thought so, started to doubted myself..

Back on topic..

Amy G
04-11-10, 17:17
???????

Mechanical issues off the top of my head bent strut ring a bell?????

Great flag man you are, he ran two laps at the practice day... Didn't drive the event

carpo
04-11-10, 17:18
Welcome along to di....:)

RichG
04-11-10, 17:39
for welcoming me, much appreciated...I will keep you all posted on our endeavors

PeterT
04-11-10, 17:57
Welcome to Di man! Erics got huge support over here due to friendliness around the scene, giving pointers to leathers etc, and mainly due to his god damn good skills which he never got to show in that subarpoo this season!

So, are you guys expanding or changing drivers?

Cezeli
04-11-10, 17:57
welcome Rich ;) enjoy DI

Prodrifter86
04-11-10, 18:18
Welcome To DI....

as you can see.. the support for Eric over here is Mazzive. a real guy with real skills and always likes to give pointers to us lads who are starting off in the sport

MANO
04-11-10, 18:47
Welcome along dude. And as already said Eric for the drive well loved and savage driver EOS FTW

Jay Rockett
05-11-10, 00:47
Welcome to the site Rich! As said, we all have huge support for Eric as his on AND off track attitude is second to none.. He has time for everyone and treats his fans like friends! His skills are proven time and time again, but like all the top drivers, he needs a good car and a good team!:cool:

RichG
05-11-10, 13:51
we are trying to build a solid team, with that being said Ryan will remain on the team, and we are looking for another driver in 2011

danmoorhead
05-11-10, 18:39
welcome 2 da site lad!!!!! eric has megga suport on dis side of da pond!!!!!