PDA

View Full Version : Juicebox x Tyte slippers feature

sparky
08-10-10, 21:15
Recently juicebox teamed up with tyte slippers

and this was the end result

JB X Tyteslippers (http://juiceboxforyou.com/2010/10/garage-life-juicebox-x-tyteslippers/)

*Video at end of feature

jdmjimmy
08-10-10, 21:43
thats a cool vid..some more corners and it be class doesnt even look like where it is shot until you see the big silver gate "howya boss do ya want any nice gates" on the bend where the drifting is at i think there exclusive to this country lol

kev86
08-10-10, 21:55
Recently juicebox teamed up with tyte slippers

and this was the end result

JB X Tyteslippers (http://www.vimeo.com/15671958)

man thats a fuckin cool little vid :eek::cool:
keep it up;)

gone0-60mph
08-10-10, 22:52
Class wee video..... Bitta work involved in putting it together! Kepp up the good work!

s13-ste
09-10-10, 00:51
ah shit, not near a computer. Any one know of a viemo mobile? Or will I have to wait till sunday to see it?

Chuck_g
09-10-10, 01:45
Kool vid, that poor junction never gets a break, is it exemt from the constab?? Nice weather too............ye gonna travel to Cork sometime n make one?? :)

twailbait
09-10-10, 02:36
Very happy with that!! Stick up a picture from the wee shoot in the building!?PLease!!:D

Simon
09-10-10, 08:05
yeoooow, Sick...! big thanks to Neil and Ali for this... cant wait for the rest of the feature... woop, great edit...

PeterT
09-10-10, 10:39
badass, thanks guys! must get our cars fixed so we can get more footage :D

insejn
09-10-10, 11:13
nice vid lads ;)

kev.skyline
09-10-10, 11:49
cool little vid, should do one up the bend.

kev86
09-10-10, 11:53
cool little vid, should do one up the bend.
yeah great spot for a video, get no hassle up there

stones
09-10-10, 12:24
Nice one love these vids!!!

Prodrifter86
09-10-10, 13:05
Thats Sweeeeeet.....
dam im back loving this shit!:D

sparky
09-10-10, 13:22
This was shot in very little time, Even due to car problems and full window problems and house alarms going off and was an awesome day out, would of loved more footage but all of the above kinda restricted it and was the middle of the day, but hopefully we will be doing it all again soon and releasing a bigger and better vid,

Thanks

@ everyone and Any one that would like to do a feature video like this please do get in contact.

sparky
09-10-10, 13:28
This is STRICTLY a Juicebox X Tyteslippers Video

Just up on here for your viewing pleasure, like the rest of the videos.

rob-long
09-10-10, 13:48
thats a mint wee video lads, we could do with something like that in the rc drift world.

Prodrifter86
09-10-10, 13:50
thats a mint wee video lads, we could do with something like that in the rc drift world.

X1000!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly Rob!!!!!!!!

B.Egan
09-10-10, 15:19
Real cool vid and some great shots. Will be hoping to do somewhat similar stuff ourselves pretty soon.

Mick K
09-10-10, 16:14

X1000!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly Rob!!!!!!!!

Prodrifter I'd ease up on the "time to stop talking now dude"
Meego wont take shit!

No initiative of your own lads?No.

Very well put together lads,Streeto or no streeto it looks cool as fuck,
Little more hardcore action would be nice to see in the next vid tho.
Lil bit tame!

Simons car is just sex!

Simon
09-10-10, 17:28
thread cleaned up.. there is a thread for shite talk if thats your only input go use it stop ruining other peoples threads...

thanks for all the positive feed back... cheers Mick..

Flat Eric
09-10-10, 17:30
Pete can skid, WTF !!!

Chuck_g
09-10-10, 17:34
Pete can skid, WTF !!!

Not just a pretty face eh.......:o

Ive watched this vid bout 8 times, love the backing track too.........sexy

Chuck_g
09-10-10, 18:34
Cant watch cause its Private??? Wtf lads?

thegosson
09-10-10, 18:39
yep i watched it a few minutes ago, and cant wath it now........?

Chuck_g
09-10-10, 18:40
I wanted to show my mam...............

PeterT
09-10-10, 18:48
Pete can skid, WTF !!!

Haha, nah that's not me driving it's a lad I rent!

Fredericks Balls
09-10-10, 18:53
Why is it private?

Frankae86
09-10-10, 18:59
Fuck i wanted to watch it

sparky
09-10-10, 19:25
vid will be back up soon sorry about this

docco86
09-10-10, 19:28
pete reaaaalyyy needs to sell me his wheels....

slammedmind
09-10-10, 21:24
very well put together video lads, great to see this here in ireland!

sparky
10-10-10, 00:14
Back up and in full effect with a feature from the day out

Juicebox X tyteslipper (http://juiceboxforyou.com/2010/10/garage-life-juicebox-x-tyteslippers/)

meego1
10-10-10, 01:58
thread cleaned up.. there is a thread for shite talk if thats your only input go use it stop ruining other peoples threads...

thanks for all the positive feed back... cheers Mick..

there was no shit talk ye dope, its agreat vid top quality thats not been disputed, its just given someone the chance to blacken our names even more and put us in the boy racer catagory, driftireland has always distanced itself from streeto vids, but someone of this site been involved in this film is abit hypocrital doesnt matter how good it is and it is top notch.......... :mad:

bnollie
10-10-10, 02:15
there was no shit talk ye dope, its agreat vid top quality thats not been disputed, its just given someone the chance to blacken our names even more and put us in the boy racer catagory, driftireland has always distanced itself from streeto vids, but someone of this site been involved in this film is abit hypocrital doesnt matter how good it is and it is top notch.......... :mad:

Totally agree with this we all do a bit of streeto but don't video it and display it out like that. Brilliant video and good skidding though i thought a DI mod would have a bit more common scene than that.We all give out about boy racers making videos racing and doing stupid shit.There was a Bad call made on this video IMO.

twailbait
10-10-10, 02:57
As already stated, this is a collaboration between juicebox and tyte slippers, has nothing to do with driftireland.;)

insejn
10-10-10, 03:01
you just can't stop complaining people, can u!!!

PeterT
10-10-10, 03:14
Do yis lads have nothing better to do no? No girlfriends or anything? This has nothing to do with Di, do u see any Di adds or anything? No. So quiet please. Everyone does it

Chuck_g
10-10-10, 04:51
Oh streeto is the devil, it will soon kill us all............first diffing now street drifting, wat next? I give up.

drift student
10-10-10, 11:05
great vid and feature!!!!!!!!

shines14
10-10-10, 11:32
cool vid, i learned two things, streeto=cool and that cows dont like streeto.

Prodrifter86
10-10-10, 13:17
Prodrifter I'd ease up on the "time to stop talking now dude"
Meego wont take shit!

No initiative of your own lads?No.

Very well put together lads,Streeto or no streeto it looks cool as fuck,
Little more hardcore action would be nice to see in the next vid tho.
Lil bit tame!

Simons car is just sex!

Well Sorry Mick Didnt no that.. but TBH was just trying to put a stop to names flying around....

anyway yes it looks cool as fuk... and yes i give out like fuk on here about streeto! even if i do love it. it just gives a good impression if some1 is watching this forum but some people dont see that.......
oh i think u quoted me on the wrong quote did u>? lol:p

oh wait u didnt..
the lads at Dori Garage did a vid of an RC Round... but That VId is Class with really Good Editing so it would be cool to have some1 to that in the RC World

Simon
10-10-10, 13:51

"dope" reall sound... you completly missed the point, how will it "blacken our names" if it has nothing to do wit DI as been stated... cop on! ya would swear it was the first ever streeto video to hit the media...

Davie
10-10-10, 13:55
savage feature,need to see more like this

Dori_Rory
10-10-10, 14:12
Brilliant vid lads... :D More engine, exhaust and tyre sound s in the next one i thoink would help..looked like a fun vid to make!!

copeyhagen
11-10-10, 14:56
seen the video eysterday, well done, looked good.

lol at the comments on here though

ian g sr20
11-10-10, 17:37
streeto ftw savage vid lads :cool:

Frankae86
11-10-10, 17:57
I was expecting something........ different going by the posts.
Only part of that vid i enjoyed is Simo's car.
For all the streeto haters id consider this to be very mild

Famous jh
11-10-10, 17:59

Quoted for the truth :)

Bit of slow second gear skiddin is nothing to be wettin yourselves about ladies

PeterT
11-10-10, 18:01
Quoted for the truth :)

Bit of slow second gear skiddin is nothing to be wettin yourselves about ladies

did you not think it was well put together and stuff!? if it was a vid only about skidding it would have alot of skidding in it!

you guys are so negative!

Famous jh
11-10-10, 18:05
did you not think it was well put together and stuff!? if it was a vid only about skidding it would have alot of skidding in it!

you guys are so negative!

No no no...takin me up a bit wrong here :o Yea twas well put together an all but what i was gettin at was the pussys wettin them selves about the "streeto"....Thats very mild skids is my point ;)

PeterT
11-10-10, 18:18
oooooh. haha i get you, my bad!

meego1
11-10-10, 19:12
No no no...takin me up a bit wrong here :o Yea twas well put together an all but what i was gettin at was the pussys wettin them selves about the "streeto"....Thats very mild skids is my point ;)

they are mild skids,but when the like of prime time call people doin rings drifters,that says it all,so just use your imagination what they make of this...

200sx
11-10-10, 19:30
they are mild skids,but when the like of prime time call people doin rings drifters,that says it all,so just use your imagination what they make of this.......if they want to leave there imaginations run away with them there is a million and one video's on the internet they can watch or use for whatever perpuse they want....This video isnt gonna make any difference....its a cool video,very well put together and there is gonna be more to come very soon;)if you dont like it then boooooooooo hoooooo.....go cry!!!these video's have nothing to do with DI and a few video's added to the already millions isnt gonna make any difference,a least these are cool and well done and not off some sham handbrake's his mothers fiesta in tesco car park.......

Frankae86
11-10-10, 20:07
I wasnt tryin to burst anyone's bubble because im no UEO, the vid's acutal drfting quality was just not what i was expecting.

Maybe im drool and boring or whatever but all this fancy editing and music is going way over the top. Its more about the lad making the video than the content. Im not trying to single out juicebox either as i like some of his stuff but recent Formula D vids annoy me!

Hardcore retro vids with engine screams get my vote!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FtspKilJk

Simon
11-10-10, 21:22

bluush haha :D

they are mild skids,but when the like of prime time call people doin rings drifters,that says it all,so just use your imagination what they make of this...

groooow a pair, ITS NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.... seriously? :p

I wasnt tryin to burst anyone's bubble because im no UEO, the vid's acutal drfting quality was just not what i was expecting.

Maybe im drool and boring or whatever but all this fancy editing and music is going way over the top. Its more about the lad making the video than the content. Im not trying to single out juicebox either as i like some of his stuff but recent Formula D vids annoy me!

Hardcore retro vids with engine screams get my vote!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FtspKilJk

i can agree with this, but in our defense we collected all this footage with in 2hrs and werent really spoiled for choices a places to go but hey we did what we could with what we had... i dont think we could market the hard core type a video, is baaaasicaly what im trying to say.. but hey each to there own at the end of the day.. yeeeow :cool:

Cezeli
13-10-10, 10:23
Just to note about the FD videos that are edited with music - that is pretty much all that people like Will Roegge, Abbitt Wilkerson and Ross Fairfield, to name but a few, are allowed to do.

They arent allowed to show one full or completed run and if they do it has to be broken up into sections and not shown in one full sweep. If they do show a full run they can have their media passes revoked and we would have no videos of FD only the jittery livestream and FD's own television program that is never released on time anyway.

:) people also need to realise that the music edits are (for the most part) done for free for the drift community to enjoy. There are some commissioned edits but they are usually full of sponsorship and fixed on one or two of the same drivers.

Cant mind if i commented on this thread, but i like the video although i see where some peoples concerns are. I understand it isnt connected to DI but it doesnt do the sport of drifting too many favours especially when you have uninformed people viewing it.