PDA

View Full Version : thegosson drifting @ mondello park 25-09-10

thegosson
29-09-10, 11:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-0q92SjBuI
sorry about the quality, but when ever i use any editing software the vids tend to loose there hd quality, but i'll work something out.

Prodrifter86
29-09-10, 12:05
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! nice camera angles.!

SUPER 180
29-09-10, 13:11
nice vid shane, your flyin out there!

somthin tells me ya like tat corner at the end of the stright? :D

thegosson
29-09-10, 13:14
nice vid shane, your flyin out there!

somthin tells me ya like tat corner at the end of the stright? :D

oh yeah i discoverd a new move that day on how to enter honda, some laugh. best fun with your pants on for sure....:D:D:D
cheers lad

s13-ste
29-09-10, 13:21
great driving man, every film you can see the improvments.

use viemo to upload your films tho, it allows alot more quality than youtube

thegosson
29-09-10, 13:28
great driving man, every film you can see the improvments.

use viemo to upload your films tho, it allows alot more quality than youtube

i have to pay vimeo to upload files of such size. iv tryed but when i finaly get some editing software and a setup that im happy with i'll subscribe to them and try get all arty etc.... thanks for the nice comments

SUPER 180
29-09-10, 13:32
any rear vids of me chewing on your back bumper?? :D

thegosson
29-09-10, 13:37
nope but i will get some the next time. oh man i can still see the vision clearly. all i could see in the full of my rear view mirror was the front of your car poking out of a plume of smoke right on my arse, and as your car was popin and back firing the cloud was just glowing orange the image will stay with me for life. it was like i was being chased down by some sort of demonic thunder storm. for that i thank you :D

SUPER 180
29-09-10, 13:48
nope but i will get some the next time. oh man i can still see the vision clearly. all i could see in the full of my rear view mirror was the front of your car poking out of a plume of smoke right on my arse, and as your car was popin and back firing the cloud was just glowing orange the image will stay with me for life. it was like i was being chased down by some sort of demonic thunder storm. for that i thank you :D

ha ha, class!! i love how you explained that :D:D

Cezeli
29-09-10, 13:54
Shane that is definitely your rendering settings - it hasnt been rendered in HD and thats why your losing quality.

As for Vimeo - yes the original file will be huge but if you look at the sizes of my videos only the Raw edits are large and thats due to how long they are.

Figure out the optimum render settings for imovies to the internet and you'll be flying and not need to worry about buying a Vimeo plus account.

thegosson
29-09-10, 14:09
it seems to be as i import them into any program. cause while viewing the clips as you edit they even look shit, so i seem to be loosing the quality during the importing part of the process not so much the finalising of it. if you get what i mean?

Cezeli
29-09-10, 14:16
yeah i hear ya - but ur footage before has been spot on upto 1080p

maybe a setting has been changed on the go pro - maybe its not recording in HD?

thegosson
29-09-10, 14:22
yeah i hear ya - but ur footage before has been spot on upto 1080p

maybe a setting has been changed on the go pro - maybe its not recording in HD?

you see before, i never edited the vids just put them up as they came out of the camera. but the likes of mondello your flying around for up to half an hour before you pull in so the vids are always too long to put up so they need to be edited. So this is what happens every time i go to edit the vids. so iv only ever posted the ones short enough to go straight from camera to web.

retro head
29-09-10, 16:52
class video shane got a bit of me in there too nice one:)
the view on top of the car where ye can just see the bonnet makes it look like a video game!

bart
29-09-10, 17:43
really good video shane...
come down portlaoise again and make video like that;)

thegosson
29-09-10, 18:05
i would be @ portlaoise only my jeep shat itself in the paddock @ mondello that day so iv no way of getting there:mad:

SUPER 180
29-09-10, 21:10
have you put up the pics you were takein tat day shane??

thegosson
04-10-10, 19:36
have you put up the pics you were takein tat day shane??

yep there up there in the picture section

dan
05-10-10, 14:47
tat was some video shane fair play

thegosson
11-10-10, 18:48
tat was some video shane fair play

cheers dan:D

karl cp9a
11-10-10, 18:50
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! nice camera angles.!

x2....nice vid