PDA

View Full Version : wat do ye think it would look like??

180sxbreaker
24-09-10, 17:43
right lookin for opinions on this >>> I was thinkin of putting a big drift spoiler on this one of the high 1's... not a low one and put on my kouki lights and change wheels

would i be on a win win???

or just sell it as is and get another 1 there summit i don't like about this i think it the colour (no offence to scamper i think yours looks nice:))

all comments welcome
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae284/180sxbreaker/120.jpg?t=1285270925

Shane_s
24-09-10, 17:48
with a proper nice drift wing and some nice wheels you could be onto something! no offence(i know u didn style it) but it just looks like a lazy effort of styling as is! need to fill the arches or lower it bigtime!

i dont think ud lose money if u did it neway it waould make it alot nicer looking!

180sxbreaker
24-09-10, 17:52
with a proper nice drift wing and some nice wheels you could be onto something! no offence(i know u didn style it) but it just looks like a lazy effort of styling as is! need to fill the arches or lower it bigtime!

i dont think ud lose money if u did it neway it waould make it alot nicer looking!

no coilovers they on list too if i keep it...i've seen pics of this few years ago and as car progreesed to new owner parts were takin off..

Scamper
24-09-10, 17:52
Haha u cheeky bollox wats wrong with the colour.

With some nice wheels, a BGW, lowered, new rear lights and a good wax and she would be mint

180sxbreaker
24-09-10, 17:56
Haha u cheeky bollox wats wrong with the colour.

With some nice wheels, a BGW, lowered, new rear lights and a good wax and she would be mint

ha ha i knew u'd see this i like the look off yours but not the look of this if ya standunderme:rolleyes:

pepsterx
24-09-10, 17:57
Marti car looks gay get rid of it the f**k or breake it:D just messin' lad have fun in it tho i must say colour does nothing for me:p

johnae86
24-09-10, 18:04
cant go wrong with a BGW!!!!

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/johnae86_2009/s145-bnsportsr32031.jpg

size from the front:
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/johnae86_2009/s145-bnsportsr32033.jpg

side:
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae167/johnae86_2009/s145-bnsportsr32030.jpg

200sx
24-09-10, 18:09
il be straight up and honest hear,the car looks shit,colour does nothing for it,wheels aint great on it,the hole styleing off it just looks wrong....Thats not a dig at your car just my opinion...i think sell it you could buy a much nicer car and have a better base to start with for your plans,i wouldnt waste it with that one!!!your plans sound good,but i think thats the wrong foundation to be starting with!!

Stevo
24-09-10, 18:13
She's a breaker imo!! to much money to change its looks

Scamper
24-09-10, 18:13
That colour can look well when cleaned up man

Here's wat my yoke looked like when she was at her best
http://i31.tinypic.com/28mpyqh.jpg

200sx
24-09-10, 18:14
That colour can look well when cleaned up man

Here's wat my yoke looked like when she was at her best
http://i31.tinypic.com/28mpyqh.jpgyour car is nice,very nice....i never said the colour wasnt nice,it just doesnt do anything for that car!!!!

jdmjimmy
24-09-10, 18:15
change the mirrors a/m ones in black or carbon vented bonnet vented wider front wings,rear quarters,kouiki tail lights supermade front lights, remove tint strip interior cusco cage,bride seats killer set of rims off carpo bgw wash,polish, graphics and you have a start...

hoopsbhoy
24-09-10, 19:38
I dont think its that bad to be honest, i really like the colour, it just needs to be brightened up, wheels just ruin the car completly, id say new wheels, lower and wing and it wouldnt look half bad at all.

bart
24-09-10, 19:44
what wheels are you thinking of putting on?????????

180sxbreaker
24-09-10, 20:05
where do i start ha ha...

il be straight up and honest hear,the car looks shit,colour does nothing for it,wheels aint great on it,the hole styleing off it just looks wrong....Thats not a dig at your car just my opinion...i think sell it you could buy a much nicer car and have a better base to start with for your plans,i wouldnt waste it with that one!!!your plans sound good,but i think thats the wrong foundation to be starting with!!

i don't plan in keepin it plans are to put nct on it tax and spoiler and change wheels

She's a breaker imo!! to much money to change its looks

that a possibility too i've broken way nicer;)

your car is nice,very nice....i never said the colour wasnt nice,it just doesnt do anything for that car!!!!

my car same colour as scamper's and they same car:rolleyes:

change the mirrors a/m ones in black or carbon vented bonnet vented wider front wings,rear quarters,kouiki tail lights supermade front lights, remove tint strip interior cusco cage,bride seats killer set of rims off carpo bgw wash,polish, graphics and you have a start...

wo the pony jimmy i want to change look a small bit ha ha but a1 for your input

I dont think its that bad to be honest, i really like the colour, it just needs to be brightened up, wheels just ruin the car completly, id say new wheels, lower and wing and it wouldnt look half bad at all.

cheerz for input ted i'll be either doin yhat or sellin or breakin

what wheels are you thinking of putting on?????????

don't know bart to be honest not goin spendin mad money hav baby on way:eek:

alan opel
24-09-10, 20:06
a good set of wheels will have this right again! used to look ace with its old wheels, did u swap keith your skyline for this?

Davie
24-09-10, 20:11
Lovin this.it has potential
wouldn't take much to sort it out

200sx
24-09-10, 20:19
and there was me thinking i was going blind:rolleyes:Thanks for clearing that up for me,like i said its not a dig,scampers car is nice,your isnt,scampers styling,wheels, ect make his car look nice,your cars styling isnt nice,the wheels leave it down,so them factor's and the colour all together dont go well...that type off colour is either lovely or horrible i dont think theres any in beetween with it,if your car was a different colour as it stands now,im sure it would look alot better.like black for example,with them wheels ect...it would be a fine car...colour leaves it down with its current standings,...but thats just my honest opinion!!!!!you would probly end up spending a good few bob on that car to get it looking savage,wear as you could just sell it like you said at the start off this tread and buy another car,a better base 2 start with,to style easyier and would probly end up being cheaper for the end result??

alan opel
24-09-10, 20:24
how it used to look with just diff wheels. i realy nice set a rims sum slammage an ya wouldnt have to change anthin!
http://www.driftireland.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2935&d=1285084030

Davie
24-09-10, 20:46

I'd class it as a dig.
It's obvious the stance isn't present
but I agree with Alan
no bgw btw

nikkisixx69
24-09-10, 20:55
i think the car is fine, just needs better wheels and more low! and throw ur koukis on it:D already the perfect foundation as its a nice car, would take fuck all to make it look super sweet!

200sx
24-09-10, 20:56
I'd class it as a dig.
It's obvious the stance isn't present
but I agree with Alan
no bgw btwthats not a dig at all,i have nothing against him or his car its just an honest opinion,the reason why he started the tread,,,he said himself there is something he doesnt like about the car,he thinks its the colour....the car doesnt look nice in that colour with its current styling,it might 2 other people but not 2 me,ever one has a difference off opinion,if the car was black it would look alot better.....different styling and the car would look good,but the money that might cost you could sell this one,buy another car in a colour which is maybe easier 2 style and he could have a nice car then his current one and save himself money....i think thats advice not a dig,but im open to correction???

Davie
24-09-10, 21:11
Just pointing out that in my opinion
saying someone's car looks shit is a dig

i think the pick Alan posted says it all for
it's potential

200sx
24-09-10, 21:13
Just pointing out that in my opinion
saying someone's car looks shit is a dig

i think the pick Alan posted says it all for
it's potentialvery true man thats your opinion,it wasnt a dig anyway,i was writieng quick,''shit was probly a wrong choice off word...i apoligies to 180sxbreaker

ali-d1936
24-09-10, 21:26
how it used to look with just diff wheels. i realy nice set a rims sum slammage an ya wouldnt have to change anthin!
http://www.driftireland.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2935&d=1285084030

Wouldn't take much to get her back looking like that! and it looks well, id defanatly be agienst the BGW tho.

180sxbreaker
24-09-10, 23:53
lads i just back from pub keep posting i'll get all the possitive feedback in mornin...i've half a plan in store???:cool:

200sx-slider
25-09-10, 00:07
as i said today spend a bit of money on it and make her sweet and there is some sound out of that yoke

mick-skyline
25-09-10, 04:04
IMO a new set of wheels would do wonders for that car.

isnt there a nice set of ssr's/works meisters or something like that on here for sale in 4 stud?? they'd really change the look of that car, along with a sleepy eye kit a bitta polish and kouki spoiler she'd be snappy then....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNVM_eoCr95udxmyjKsv8PsdA2d_whG RltzfP2YFlvn25nBbU&t=1&usg=__FgvaixlPaFZA8K2RtyFIG91k6tk=

180sxbreaker
25-09-10, 15:22
IMO a new set of wheels would do wonders for that car.

isnt there a nice set of ssr's/works meisters or something like that on here for sale in 4 stud?? they'd really change the look of that car, along with a sleepy eye kit a bitta polish and kouki spoiler she'd be snappy then....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNVM_eoCr95udxmyjKsv8PsdA2d_whG RltzfP2YFlvn25nBbU&t=1&usg=__FgvaixlPaFZA8K2RtyFIG91k6tk=

cheerz mick i like the pick of that one looks well

matt-p
25-09-10, 20:50
nice set off wheels and lower her with a bit of camber and she'd be savage , sell easier then and for more money if u did decide to sell it

Red/Black86
03-11-10, 10:10
Go for it lad and I think the colour is savage

Ken