PDA

View Full Version : s15 carbon fibre stereo surround

s15_spec_r
23-09-10, 11:54
absolutle mint condition. Proper carbon mould. I got it from ep racing in uk. Gear gaitor not included. Theres pics in my build thread cant put any up now..... 200euro ono

yowdy
23-09-10, 12:27
ah man dont do it,, it makes ur dash

s15_spec_r
23-09-10, 16:51
needs must man.... needs must :(

s15_spec_r
24-09-10, 17:36
bumpo with pics
http://i361.photobucket.com/albums/oo52/vti_coupe/my%20new%20s15/DSC00200.jpg

way2fastforu
24-09-10, 21:34
mint bit a carbon this someone snap it up an make your dash shiny:D

michael
24-09-10, 22:56
no offence mate but i have this in my car and i paid 40 euro for it about 4 weeks ago and can hardly see u getting any were near 200 for it

be madness if u do:rolleyes:

plus i have a 5 year guarntee with it

Davie
24-09-10, 23:11
no offence mate but i have this in my car and i paid 40 euro for it about 4 weeks ago and can hardly see u getting any were near 200 for it

be madness if u do:rolleyes:

plus i have a 5 year guarntee with it

I'm sure there's a quality difference
it's not 200 for no reason

michael
24-09-10, 23:16
maybe so but 5 years guarntee cant argue with that ..

im sure he isnt getting that for 200

way2fastforu
25-09-10, 00:01
@michael where you get it egay??the one s15 spec r is sellin is well worth 200e cost him good bit more iirc its mint an the quality is brilliant on it

michael
25-09-10, 11:24
@michael where you get it egay??the one s15 spec r is sellin is well worth 200e cost him good bit more iirc its mint an the quality is brilliant on it

no didnt get it egay????did he???

theres a car place in dublin they do it .. and lads yous probaly all know each other and saying its class this one..but just cos it was 200 dosent means its better... he could got ripped as 200 for that tiny bit of carbon around the radio.... me thinks so when u can nearly get a carbon bonnet for around the 500 mark..and as said 5 year guarntee.. i think its actually when ever if ever it peels come to them and they fix it

nikkisixx69
25-09-10, 11:31
Michael, is yours just the original part wrapped in carbon fibre and the lacquered over??? Cos ep facings one is fully carbon fibre, plus ep are known for there insanely good quality! Get some pics up of it.

I fuckin hate when people talk shit on for sale threads!!!

Davie
25-09-10, 11:32

theres a car place in dublin they do it .. and lads yous probaly all know each other and saying its class this one..but just cos it was 200 dosent means its better... he could got ripped as 200 for that tiny bit of carbon around the radio.... me thinks so when u can nearly get a carbon bonnet for around the 500 mark..and as said 5 year guarntee.. i think its actually when ever if ever it peels come to them and they fix it

if it was real carbon it wont peel, the reason they are dear is cause they're such a complex shape, post pics of yours, whats the name of the place you got it?

s15_spec_r
25-09-10, 13:20

ah well if it isnt mr. im puting airbags in my s15............

am no.... as i said i got it from EP RACING in the U.K. and the reason its so expensive is because its made from an individual mould based on the oem part, it might be 5 times more expensive than yours, but thats more than liklely because it 5 times better quality. throw up a few pics of your one..... if its anything like your fast and the furious gauge and the lambo doors ya want im sure it will be "top notch gear".

paddyb01
25-09-10, 13:27
i have the same one in my car deffo worth the money dont think ep even make them any more:cool:

good luck with the sale

nikkisixx69
25-09-10, 15:24
ah well if it isnt mr. im puting airbags in my s15............

am no.... as i said i got it from EP RACING in the U.K. and the reason its so expensive is because its made from an individual mould based on the oem part, it might be 5 times more expensive than yours, but thats more than liklely because it 5 times better quality. throw up a few pics of your one..... if its anything like your fast and the furious gauge and the lambo doors ya want im sure it will be "top notch gear".

haha brilliant!!!!

michael
25-09-10, 18:15
im sorry ill just see if u get any1 to buy it
guarntee ya wont

as four lads have pm me wanting the lad i got it done

so enjoy ur 200 euro waste of shit

way2fastforu
25-09-10, 18:28
@micheal i garentee it will sell!!...you'd wana go back to your fast an furious scene wit your cheap knock offs an lambo doors an stop spammin other ppls for sale threads

paddyb01
25-09-10, 18:30
fuckin hell lad your digging a hole for yourself
put up a pic of yours so

s15_spec_r
25-09-10, 18:31
wil ya throw up pics then to shut us all up once and for all, until then quit yer spamming..............

s15_spec_r
25-09-10, 18:32
or even explain the process in how its made?

way2fastforu
25-09-10, 18:32
jus get an admin to clean up the thread dave...for 40e i doubt its anythin to look at haha:D

Stevo
25-09-10, 18:33
guarntee ya wont

Hmmmm im sure he did'nt ask you to piss all over his forsale thread, urs is a carbon sticker his is genuine carbon fibre BIG difference ;)

slammedmind
25-09-10, 18:44
guarntee ya wont

man you are funny.

Look up epr on the s15oc club you twit, its layered carbon so its real not an overlay.

Best of luck with the sale, if i didnt have other things to buy to get the car back on the road id take this

s15_spec_r
25-09-10, 18:48
cheers man, will prob end up pirce dropping anyway coz its not genuine paddy spec 3m carbon vinyl :P

slammedmind
25-09-10, 18:55
cheers man, will prob end up pirce dropping anyway coz its not genuine paddy spec 3m carbon vinyl :P

if you do pm me :p

Davie
25-09-10, 21:32
man you are funny.

Look up epr on the s15oc club you twit, its layered carbon so its real not an overlay.

Best of luck with the sale, if i didnt have other things to buy to get the car back on the road id take this

For this man to want it. Quality it must be
Micheal post pics. Did you buy it off redpower

michael
25-09-10, 21:48
lads i aint denying ur man carbon dash looks well

but some you lads here have a chip on youre shoulders if u dont like it u diss it but if it not ur taste dosent mean its wrong

im just saying he paid 200 for it.. and the guy i know that does it gives warranty with his that it aint bad for 40 euro

so yous can all calm da horomones

s15_spec_r
25-09-10, 22:23
no offence mate but i have this in my car and i paid 40 euro for it

you dont hav THIS what you have is your console wrapped in vinyl...... and if you look on ebay you will get YOUR VINYL for about 10euros a sheet, so YOU my friend are the one who paid through the arse for what you have....

and you wer the very one to come into my thread and start talkin sh1te about what i had for sale, so as you realised what i have for sale is a GENUINE carbon fibre mould and not PLASTIC, your little girly balls have shrunk and now your trying to back down since you FINALLY REALISED that you hadnt a clue what you wer on about, so just be a good lad and piss right off and keep your 2cents to yourself,

THANKS
dave :D

s15_spec_r
26-09-10, 15:23
Prov sold :d

Stevo
26-09-10, 15:44
Prov sold :d

Robbin bastid who did ya rip off, i could have got him the exact same for €40 :D:D