PDA

View Full Version : Attn; Jamie180sx

Tekno Twinky
10-08-09, 10:16
:
Jamie your phone just rings out and im not getting replys to my tx or PM's can you please sort out our current situation concearning the faulty oil cooler as soon as you possibly can i cant stress how important it is to clear this up soon!

Thank you

Killian

Anyone else that reads this and knows jamie can they please get on to him if possible and no harm is intended here i just want to clear up the situation as its boring me and iv no time for it :)

PeterT
10-08-09, 11:48
if he doesnt reply to you within i week i honestly think a ban is in order, this is not the first bent thing hes done to people i know.

Tekno Twinky
10-08-09, 13:56
Jamie made contact with me this morning shortly after this was up but he was actually attending a funeral unfortunetly and id like to say sorry for the extra stress but he is complying with me and said a refund is fair and was willing to swap the cooloer for a higher end GReddy application but at this stage i think id prefer to have a brand new item for piece of mind

(ADMINS) - Any updates i'll let you know straight away.

Tekno Twinky
11-08-09, 02:52
Sorted

Id also like to pint out that JR performance are in no way involved with private dealings carried out by jamie and this should not effect your judgemeant toward them. :)

bart
11-08-09, 11:45
Sorted

Id also like to pint out that JR performance are in no way involved with private dealings carried out by jamie and this should not effect your judgemeant toward them. :)

yea rite.. :rolleyes: u found this prob with oil cooler 2 weeks ago.. do funerals last that long???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
good to see ur sorted though..

Stevo
11-08-09, 11:47
Now get onto the lads and get your shinny new oil cooler killian;):)

Tekno Twinky
11-08-09, 11:50
Now get onto the lads and get your shinny new oil cooler killian;):)

After recieving somesound advice from jamies father i'll not be buying any oil cooler that doesnt have a 2 in 2 out or thermosatic valve !

jamie180sx
11-08-09, 12:14
yea rite.. :rolleyes: u found this prob with oil cooler 2 weeks ago.. do funerals last that long???:rolleyes::rolleyes:
good to see ur sorted though..

dont be a smart arse bart
when we i heard this problem and said id replace it with a more expencive greddy one or money back,he got his money back so whats the problem

yowdy
11-08-09, 12:16
sounds like case closed to me

bart
11-08-09, 12:17
dont be a smart arse bart
when we i heard this problem and said id replace it with a more expencive greddy one or money back,he got his money back so whats the problem

its bad when he's to put up a new thread saying ATT JAMIE180SX
then you reply to him.. :eek:
and you of all people should know not to put a 2nd hand oil cooler into a car.. some great advice alrite... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

jamie180sx
11-08-09, 12:29
i hadnt been online in a while,he rang monday,i was at a funneral i steeped out to ring,got no answer,so i txted and it was sorted last night once i knew he didnt want the greddy one i refunded him.as for 2nd hand that was his call to buy it,i sold it for a friend and it backfired on me as i had to pay him out of my pocket as i couldn get my money back(but thats my problem)all in all its now sorted

PeterT
11-08-09, 14:48
this case closed.