PDA

View Full Version : Alan Sinnots corolla on speedhunters

Simon
09-08-09, 16:36
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/08/05/car-feature-gt-gt-alan-sinnotts-wkd-imports-sr-86.aspx

top feature, cool pics!!!!! love this car!!!

Davie
09-08-09, 16:45
good photo's,not a fan of bgw's but it suits that cam

Simon
09-08-09, 16:51
good photo's,not a fan of bgw's but it suits that cam

i think it suits its reall used look!!!!! badass!!!

s13-ste
09-08-09, 17:02
seen it the other day,
good work paddy

Frankae86
09-08-09, 20:36
My favourite car of all time, class feature!
I dont like the BGW and i rathered the trueno front but they are only small things :cool:

conor-vtec86
09-08-09, 21:50
animal car and savage pilot, the wing is different but i think its there for function rather than looks as far as i know alan cant get grip at the rear end in the car its just to mental power ha ha good complaint so i think the wing is to get downforce,i could be tottaly wrong but i think thats the reason.

barryl
09-08-09, 22:32
savage pics.
alan was on fire the wkd in donny.congrats dude:D

Stevo
10-08-09, 00:22
Nice one alan!! smoke machine 86's win the shit out of everything else:cool::D

Frankae86
10-08-09, 07:40
animal car and savage pilot, the wing is different but i think its there for function rather than looks as far as i know alan cant get grip at the rear end in the car its just to mental power ha ha good complaint so i think the wing is to get downforce,i could be tottaly wrong but i think thats the reason.

In that case i take back what i said :)

Romo
10-08-09, 09:24
450bhp in a fully stripped out cam :eek:

I think I know why he needs that wing!

Simon
10-08-09, 21:20

i belive your correct man!!!! crazy hahahah

i agree i much prefared it as Trueno front!!!! still a shit cool car!!!

podge
10-08-09, 22:06
savage car

s13-ste
11-08-09, 00:30
lads remember thats a sr-86 so the BGW is 100% function over styling

wezwkd
11-08-09, 03:02
Sorry to disappoint Gang but the wing wasnt a driver decision.

My JDM head decided it had to dress the TRD one in existence.

In my defence I got full support after fitment & tough shit hit the fan gang its there to stay.

We wont admit its function. Looks or practiality. ;) haha

Its coo & its staying lol. :)

Wez

Tekno Twinky
11-08-09, 03:30
Sorry to disappoint Gang but the wing wasnt a driver decision.

My JDM head decided it had to dress the TRD one in existence.

In my defence I got full support after fitment & tough shit hit the fan gang its there to stay.

We wont admit its function. Looks or practiality. ;) haha

Its coo & its staying lol. :)

Wez

Yes yes

Tetsuya Hibino's SR-86 3dr

features the only other BUTCH kit for an 86 - Mercury R ,Origin GT wing
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/D1IRL/Picture052-1.jpg

Check hibino's die hard fitmeant! probably not the best set upbut it represents what the sport is all about

Alan opted for the BN sport with Origin GT wing looking just as good minus the liverey scheme of course..
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p262/D1IRL/IMG_8293-Edit.jpg

Id alsolike to add i think the wholekit on a trueno would be better but not the way it was for the way it is!

Thisis a realy cool car and i can see it going far! Congradulation to alan for thebuild an team wkd for representing! hope the season goes well!

15" WHEELS = GRIP PROBLEM :D

wezwkd
11-08-09, 04:54
15" WHEELS = GRIP PROBLEM :D

Sorry beg to differ. Check the PD Irish Series & PD Superseries for Championship Standings.

Wez

alan sinnott
11-08-09, 18:09
Thanks lads for all the comments, its good to hear different opinions. Big thanks to Wez for all the help this year :)

Tekno Twinky
11-08-09, 18:23

Sorry beg to differ. Check the PD Irish Series & PD Superseries for Championship Standings.

Wez

Iv seen him in action and couldnt agree with you more just when conor mentioned lackof grip the only reason that could posibly be is the 400+ hp vs. 15" 225 or whatever they are tyres.. seen as hes running the OEM heavy bootlid it couldnt be rear weight! :D

alan sinnott
11-08-09, 18:33
I usually run the car at 350 bhp at 0.8 bar. I think the 15's suit a cam best for steering lock and clearance. I only use 195/50/15. I think the grip suits the power and weight of the car.;)

conor-vtec86
11-08-09, 19:08
I was wrong so,sorry :(

Well done alan on a serious car

Tekno Twinky
11-08-09, 20:22
I usually run the car at 350 bhp at 0.8 bar. I think the 15's suit a cam best for steering lock and clearance. I only use 195/50/15. I think the grip suits the power and weight of the car.;)

Agree with you there too 15" on a comp car all the way but i'd always opt for old school 14" if i could i.e street car etc..

Look forward to seeing this car progress! What next for it alan?