07-09-10, 21:27
i no that 180sx prety standardish doesnt look great

Ya i agree

Fail:BGW,lexus lights,wheels

But these could be changed easy

WIN:Test till 2012 and tax

skinnynphats200
07-09-10, 21:43
True it has the test & tax but you will pay more for parts for spec than puttin the nct on a car, unless its a shit box, in which case you most likely wouldn't buy the car in the first place :cool:

bnollie
07-09-10, 22:02
True it has the test & tax but you will pay more for parts for spec than puttin the nct on a car, unless its a shit box, in which case you most likely wouldn't buy the car in the first place :cool:

Ya i know think i will have to go have a look at the sil:D

grange
08-09-10, 16:08
the purple 1 iv seen around 2 its nt that nice get rid of the wing and nicer shoes

nikkisixx69
08-09-10, 16:18
the purple yoke has driven past me a few times, lose the wing, change the wheels and red tint the rear lights,black the centre garnish, more lower and it could be ok!

Deco84
08-09-10, 17:06
red tint the rear lights,black the centre garnish, more lower and it could be ok!
sorry off topic but is that what ya did to yours in ur sig they look well i have 2 sets of them smelly lexus lights there was wonderin what to do with them

nikkisixx69
08-09-10, 17:23
sorry off topic but is that what ya did to yours in ur sig they look well i have 2 sets of them smelly lexus lights there was wonderin what to do with them

basically they started life off as normal lexus lights, i bought spray tint red tint and black spray tint. i tinted the centre garnish black (but as its light tint you still see the reverse lights) and the lights themselves red.

word of warning, the red tint fades! mine evetually faded to a strange salmon yellowish color. it also turned out really difficult to find red tint in ireland and most places in england wouldnt send it as they cant send aerosols! eventually got some and the lights looks sweet again! a cheap alternative to koukis (someday when i gots cash ill get them)

danmoorhead
08-09-10, 22:10
the black sil80 came outa carlow and was a lil minter!!! same guy has it tink hes livin in clare nw!!! was a well tidy body last time i seen er!! power wasen't 2 bad 4 a stock enough car!!

richiek
08-09-10, 23:57
the black ones nicer.i dnt like those lights on them and as said bout spoiler wheels etc.
can be changed tho.