PDA

View Full Version : Best kits for an S14a

legoking
07-09-10, 16:33
Hi guys!

New to this forum, have an s14a and have finally come into some money to get it done up. I'm trying to find decent bodykits, nothing too agressive looking and was wondering where is the most reasonable place to get one? Any input will be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Paul.

way2fastforu
07-09-10, 16:39
welcome to the site...drift2 or justjap are the only lads for kits both are traders on this site too

carpo
07-09-10, 16:50
have a bn sports rear bumper here if its any interest to you

yowdy
07-09-10, 17:43
have kits here dude,,

johnae86
07-09-10, 18:12
Hi guys!

New to this forum, have an s14a and have finally come into some money to get it done up. I'm trying to find decent bodykits, nothing too agressive looking and was wondering where is the most reasonable place to get one? Any input will be appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Paul.

recommend just jap man.. lads are dead on to get stuff off..
reasonable prices too :D

hunty_sideways
07-09-10, 18:14
recommend just jap man.. lads are dead on to get stuff off..
reasonable prices too :D

x2 great lads to deal with love the vertex style meself ;)

barryl
07-09-10, 18:33
vertex ftw:D

lukeworx
23-09-10, 11:51
go standard jap spec kouki (s14a) bumpers (f&r) + zenki(s14) navan sides + c west/greddy front lip + slamage add spoiler if needed according to taste = best looking 14a's i think:)

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/222148-two-types-greddy-lips-s14-kouki.html

some inspiration plenty of pics out there

lukeworx
23-09-10, 11:55
once again ebay or a breaker on here might be lucky enough to have the bits

Keith88
23-09-10, 12:09
^^^^ He speaketh the truth :D Greddy lips aint cheap tho and non existent over here ..... I may be selling mine in the near enough future!

If you're set on a kit though, vertex gets my vote too :)

lukeworx
23-09-10, 12:15
^^^^ He speaketh the truth :D Greddy lips aint cheap tho and non existent over here ..... I may be selling mine in the near enough future!

If you're set on a kit though, vertex gets my vote too :)

i just hate fibersmash i have a zenki here that i sorced all the navan areo bits for myself & took some searching but there out there

al's junkyard when the site worked was good for kouki bits now & again