PDA

View Full Version : Prodrift Raw!! Round 4 @ Mondello. Top 16 Battle Video

Cezeli
06-09-10, 18:22
Please excuse the shoddy edit but i wanted to get this video up as soon as possible for all of you lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSYLIgDzYG4

C&C welcome

DaveZigen
06-09-10, 18:32
Lookin good dude, weird seeing it from the other side ha ha, great spot for filming! Looking forward to the final edit!:)

Eddie
06-09-10, 18:40
ah who cares bout the editin, i missed japfest but now im up to date :D

James Deane RX7
06-09-10, 18:42
Great to see the footage of top 16 next day!!! Any Superlap footage by any chance? Thanks

Cezeli
06-09-10, 18:44
There sure is James - i'll see about having that tomorrow if enough people are interested

My usual edit with music will come later in the week too :)

James Deane RX7
06-09-10, 18:56
There sure is James - i'll see about having that tomorrow if enough people are interested

My usual edit with music will come later in the week too :)

Thats cool man! Thanks for that, it would be great to see, fair play good job!;)

Driftma
06-09-10, 19:04
any video footage of the drift track time?

s13-ste
06-09-10, 22:26
as much as i love HD films with a great sound track i must say man im loving these raw edits

Mick K
06-09-10, 22:27
Winner winner Chicken dinner!

Tekno Twinky
06-09-10, 22:41
thats the shit dude! love the raw stuff.you couldnt beat it.

What camera is it your using? if you dont mindme asking?:)

its sweet footage

Aidan Hogan
06-09-10, 22:54
Jesus the angle of Gavin Lenihan :eek:
I like videos like that , makes me even more sickened I missed it :(

Prodrifter86
06-09-10, 23:13
Love the raw footage with no delays between runs!! And great qaulity camera too.

I would love to see some RAW incar aswell if any1 has some footage

drift student
07-09-10, 00:00
savage cabbage...

Cezeli
07-09-10, 07:24
@ Driftma

I wasnt allowed to video anything other than Prodrift - that was down to Mondello Park, so it was out of my hands.

@ Twinky

A Canon HV30 is what im currently using, its known as one of the best prosumer camcorders there is. The Hv40 is the current model but the difference between them is neglible

Raw edits are easier done i can tell you guys lol - i think doing a raw video the day after is the way forward and then taking time to do the music one for the end of the week.

Thanks for the feedback

r33rossco
07-09-10, 08:36
nice camera work lad... nice wee spot ya had too lol

carpo
07-09-10, 09:23
good spot for he vids...fairplay man on the fast update.:D

chrisbrady325
07-09-10, 09:27
great stuff as usual patrick! no hanging about with you! see you in cork :)

Stevo
07-09-10, 10:24
Gud job man :D Anyone tell me how christy clipped short and short didnt appear again were as christy did :confused:

carpo
07-09-10, 10:28
Gud job man :D Anyone tell me how christy clipped short and short didnt appear again were as christy did :confused:

he had a big oil leak he blew a oil pipe off in the first run..and when we went back to the line for our secound run he pulled out as he'd lost all hes engine oil

Mick K
07-09-10, 10:28

Damien called 5 minutes rule due to an oil pipe issue!
Christy progressed!

I literally had a mini cardiac arrest when Christy damaged the car!

Stevo
07-09-10, 10:30
he had a big oil leak he blew a oil pipe off in the first run..and when we went back to the line for our secound run he pulled out as he'd lost all hes engine oil

Ah mystery solved!! Sex wee every time i hear your yolk sum job carpo :cool:

johnbro
07-09-10, 19:40
You should put up this raw footage with drivers names and current position as text on screen, e.g. last 16, Last 8 etc... and after each tandem say who wins
Just a thought instead of going to trouble rendering and adding music and stuff
Nice work, love these videos

jonny b
07-09-10, 20:29
top class video. fair play man!!

Cezeli
08-09-10, 07:23
You should put up this raw footage with drivers names and current position as text on screen, e.g. last 16, Last 8 etc... and after each tandem say who wins
Just a thought instead of going to trouble rendering and adding music and stuff
Nice work, love these videos

I hear what your sayin but tbh thats not what the video is about. Its about raw footage plus putting in the graphics and text takes time and for the amount of views/feedback i get on these videos of late im not going to go to that bother.

With regards to the music vids i do i really do them for my own gratification and its just a bonus to put it on DI and get some response :)

Cheers for the responses guy

johnbro
08-09-10, 13:10
I hear what your sayin but tbh thats not what the video is about. Its about raw footage plus putting in the graphics and text takes time and for the amount of views/feedback i get on these videos of late im not going to go to that bother.

With regards to the music vids i do i really do them for my own gratification and its just a bonus to put it on DI and get some response :)

Cheers for the responses guy

I hear ya man. Good work anyway
I know what ya mean by raw footage feels more realistic like when you watch live.