PDA

View Full Version : 'Attention, Prodrift Round 4 Competitors'

DaveZigen
31-08-10, 01:14
Ok lads I'm back commentating at Japfest for Prodrift Round 4 :)

However, When I see the driver sheet in front of me it gives only REAL names so i find it hard to relate to some of your forum names:(

Also, If anybody is competing in amatuer, semi-pro or pro and would like to throw up their : Name, Forum Name, Sponsors, Pic of Car and Spec/Changes since round 3 I'd really appretiate it.

Now I've met a lot of the lads on here so I know most and will try and get around to introduce myself to everybody on Sat/Sun but the more facts, figures and faces i have it makes my job a lot easier to hype the runs.

As I said just to give yourselves and your sponsors as much publicity as possible on the day, as it will be a big event!:)

Also any suggestions on Commentary style or whatever let me know!

I need info on your car/you (spec,story,unusual aspects) Your number and name will help the photographers also so no harm.

Cheers Lads!

Administrator
31-08-10, 01:20
Just a quick thank you for the mentions of the site at Round 3 and the kind words about the staff! Jay will be on to fill you in on the di 180

Chuck_g
31-08-10, 01:20
Fairplay dude for taking the time to do your homework before events.........on the ball :)

DaveZigen
31-08-10, 01:25
It works out tasty enough as I can use the forum usernames to go back through build threads and so on, can compile notes and then each driver gets equal attention and back story, plus I don't get stuck for words lol:p

No prob Darragh, I've been a DI member since way back just not a big poster, love the site, most chilled out and genuinely interesting forum I've ever been on in Ireland so fair play to all the staff.

Cheers!

Administrator
31-08-10, 01:27
It works out tasty enough as I can use the forum usernames to go back through build threads and so on, can compile notes and then each driver gets equal attention and back story, plus I don't get stuck for words lol:p

No prob Darragh, I've been a DI member since way back just not a big poster, love the site, most chilled out and genuinely interesting forum I've ever been on in Ireland so fair play to all the staff.

Cheers!

Legend.

Literally didn't hear a single negative comment at Citywest or since, long may it continue!

Quealy
31-08-10, 01:31
You could mention how chucky has sex with animals in his "personal time". You doing the event chuck?

chrisbrady325
31-08-10, 08:23
great to have ya back! you got the crowd goin last time was a job very well done! keep up the good work :D

barryl
31-08-10, 09:20
fair play dave.. nice see someone taken a genuine interest in ama an non seed..:D

gem-s13
31-08-10, 09:21
fair play lad!! did a grate job last time!!

you no my car the good oul badger!! my real name is Ciaran Synnott number 252 hance the name of my garage CSAuto

Dan Byrne
31-08-10, 09:58
delighted to hear your back!
im Dan or "darren byrne" to my mammy!!
im in the not so mint s15 since citywest!!!
pic in my sig!!!!

thegosson
31-08-10, 10:06
bump for a super thread, i'll be there doing photography and a write up for www.omgdrift.com and i too will need to put names to cars etc... so if you fancy getting your self on OMG get your details up on here right away. cant use photos if i cant say who it is.......

Kav gts-t
31-08-10, 10:23
Fairplay for doin research first.
Names pat kavanagh, or just Kav as most call me,
Driving a Matt black e30,with full s14 running gear. Build thread is on here and only bit BMW is the shell :) with nemisisdesign.net on the side(that's me too)

thegosson
31-08-10, 10:31
get your pd car numbers up too

Jay Rockett
31-08-10, 10:47
Great job at Citywest Dave, i was talking to you for a wee bit after it!

I'm competing in amateurs, driving car no: 224, the "driftireland/Japanese Performance 180SX"

New turbo and fixed the car since its big smack in CityWest! And my biggest rival is Gem in the badger!!!:D

gem-s13
31-08-10, 10:50
Great job at Citywest Dave, i was talking to you for a wee bit after it!

I'm competing in amateurs, driving car no: 224, the "driftireland/Japanese Performance 180SX"

New turbo and fixed the car since its big smack in CityWest! And my biggest rival is Gem in the badger!!!:D

i doubt that after today you will have way more power and lock!!! than me you prick!!

barryl
31-08-10, 10:56
barry leonard
avator pic

dR Dan
31-08-10, 11:11
Daniel Hegarty
Located 2nd person from u on the left
Interests: Shouting at track staff, Assesing wall damage and having an Awesome time :p

bart
31-08-10, 13:23
keith o shea
aka bart..
new and kinda frankenstein look sil80....:eek:
had a little accident in city west so we've re-shelled car since then..
great work on looking for info dave... ;)
and cant remember my number....
have to get new stickers off graham on sat

thegosson
31-08-10, 13:31
car numbers too please

Prodrifter86
31-08-10, 13:59
bump for a super thread, i'll be there doing photography and a write up for www.omgdrift.com and i too will need to put names to cars etc... so if you fancy getting your self on OMG get your details up on here right away. cant use photos if i cant say who it is.......

aww man u lucky prick! get a picture of me doing nothing and out on there:(

and go on dave glad to see your back and doing work! yeee haww

DaveZigen
31-08-10, 17:48
Bumping this lads : Even if you know drivers/friends/team-mates that are competing and not on this forum, send on info If you have it. As I said its just to give everyone as much attention on their runs/battles.:)

yowdy
31-08-10, 21:40
yowdy, purple ps13 andrew kenna number 30

damo86
31-08-10, 23:47
:mad::cool:car number 243
damien derwin
white s14 with munster car parts and nemisis designns
im the one who keeps crashing :mad::mad:

Chuck_g
01-09-10, 00:08
You could mention how chucky has sex with animals in his "personal time". You doing the event chuck?

Dude, ive been with some rough wans but not that bad.......im getting awful stick off the Dungarvan community lately :p

Daniel Hegarty
Located 2nd person from u on the left
Interests: Shouting at track staff, Assesing wall damage and having an Awesome time :p

Dont forget looking good.........;)

Im out til next year Dave but do me a favour, call me Chucky next year as Charlie sounds, well it just sounds wrong :D

DaveZigen
01-09-10, 18:48
Few down lots to go! Bumping this again, If admin could change title to 'Attention, Prodrift Round 4 Competitors' I'd really appretiate it, cheers lads!:)

1jsoarer
01-09-10, 20:02
Darren Coss
Car no: 222
Black toyota Soarer (with MP rollcages graphics)...the one in the signature pic:D

DeaneMsport_180sx
01-09-10, 22:11
Kevin O Connell
number:127
sponsors:deaneMsport/Rican Tools
pics of car: http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=8699

James Deane RX7
01-09-10, 23:54
My name is James Deane :D
Purple rx7

lol

Quealy
01-09-10, 23:56
Lol what? Whats so funny? :p

gem-s13
02-09-10, 00:31
also my bro

Mark Synnott number 231 black taty looking ps13 name on here is "mark-32"

Quealy
02-09-10, 00:42
I dont understand this. Wouldnt dave already have everyones name and number on a sheet in front of him, and he can see the car your driving on the track. I thought the point of this was to get a bit of background on the car/driver no?

DaveZigen
02-09-10, 01:25
I dont understand this. Wouldnt dave already have everyones name and number on a sheet in front of him, and he can see the car your driving on the track. I thought the point of this was to get a bit of background on the car/driver no?

Your on the ball there dude, I need info on the car spec as well as interesting facts on the car/driver, however I am going back through the build threads here with lads that have posted, the likes of James or Nigel or most pros have had features done on their cars online etc. so info is readily available. Some people have pm'd me with info also.

Again the more info you give me the more I can give back to the spectators!:)

(Car numbers and what your car looks like will be more useful to the photographers, but no harm either)

wezwkd
02-09-10, 04:52
Your on the ball there dude, I need info on the car spec as well as interesting facts on the car/driver, however I am going back through the build threads here with lads that have posted, the likes of James or Nigel or most pros have had features done on their cars online etc. so info is readily available. Some people have pm'd me with info also.

Again the more info you give me the more I can give back to the spectators!:)

(Car numbers and what your car looks like will be more useful to the photographers, but no harm either)

Lads Dave is making a massive effort in his new post as we all could see & hear in City West to begin with.

He called down to me in the mean time with a crew of his own Enthusiastic team who are hungry to help progress the sport for the competitors & for the fans ultimately.

Make the effort here guys.
I think it could be worth it. ;)

Wez

Cezeli
02-09-10, 08:06
Lads Dave is making a massive effort in his new post as we all could see & hear in City West to begin with.

He called down to me in the mean time with a crew of his own Enthusiastic team who are hungry to help progress the sport for the competitors & for the fans ultimately.

Make the effort here guys.
I think it could be worth it. ;)

Wez

Well said Wez - totally agree:)

James Deane RX7
02-09-10, 12:15
Great to see you having this interest Dave! See you at the weekend and best of luck! ;)

danmoorhead
02-09-10, 14:42
dan (the superman) moorhead!! no.98 sponcers TDP.IE and WKD imports!!
new car for this round so not sure if ur goina be needin the info but hopefully ya will!!

great to have you back again!! was well impressed with ya in citywest ur coverage of the ama and non seed was great as they really desirve some really gud ups!!!

mark-32
02-09-10, 20:00
also my bro

Mark Synnott number 231 black taty looking ps13 name on here is "mark-32"

thats me, thanks gem .

Micko
02-09-10, 20:31
Hey Dave

Michael Meegan 236,first event this year, red r32 skyline, RB20 382 brake on a tdp map, Mike deane set up the suspension anything else ya need just ask!

Falvey
03-09-10, 00:17
Tomás Falvey
"Falvey" on the site
Car No. 260
Yellow PS13

jeff nelson sileighty
03-09-10, 06:53
Jeff nelson
number 251
I'm 16
I drive the slightly rougher looking after city west black sileighty:p
I hit the wall in punchestown too but hopefully my luck will change

Moose
03-09-10, 07:26
Seamus Walsh
User Name/ Nick name: Moose
Car No.78
Main Sponor: Total wear & Graphics

Your one stop shop for clothing, vehicle graphics, signage, promotional goods, print and design.

Wine 180sx

pmc-drifter
03-09-10, 09:51
241 Donal Vaughan AKA "The Pencil", Nissan S14, sponsor - Barrysmotorsport

264 Michael Barry AKA "The Slime", M3 powered e36 compact - Barrysmotorsport.

94 Paul McCarthy - Yellow M3, Sponsor: Barrysmotorsport

chrisbrady325
03-09-10, 10:11
104 Richard Bradley- Black S14 -SR 20 -Bradley Motorworks

154 Robert Barnett- Blue 180.5 -RB 25 -RJB Contracts

jonosilvia
03-09-10, 10:12
hey paul you forgot your nickname 94 paul mccarthy AKA "The jew"

pmc-drifter
03-09-10, 10:25
hey paul you forgot your nickname 94 paul mccarthy AKA "The jew"

O yes thats a good one - "tyre borrower", we could also have a good argument on how it would be also appropriate to call you "The Jew" also.

jonosilvia
03-09-10, 13:33
Sorry I burned them tyres off on u lad :):):):)

bart
05-09-10, 19:41
well lad ya done another top quality job this weekend....
fair play;)

Mick K
05-09-10, 19:42
Serious man for pub figures on horsepower:D But did an AWESOME job none the less!
Well Done Squire!

Prodrifter86
05-09-10, 21:48
Dave u legend! great work again! unreal info dude!!

chrisbrady325
05-09-10, 22:18
great job! parents thought you were brilliant! hope to see you in cork ina few weeks.. keep up the good job :)

DaveZigen
05-09-10, 22:31
Cheers lads, truth is all my notes were washed away on Saturday and everything today was from the top of my head so the 'pub figures' were out in force, corrected for Fermoy I promise (If it doesnt rain lol):o

Cezeli
06-09-10, 13:12
Excellent Job Dave - i could listen to you all day - and did as a matter of fact!

Fair play!