PDA

View Full Version : fancy wheelnuts..that arent pure sh*te?

PeterT
30-08-10, 15:53
Yo. My nuts are dirty and rusty:D Want some nice snazzy ones, those blue or red ones you see around...but who sells them? Dont want those d1 spec ones as heard bad things about them.

Which ones are good? and where??

Administrator
30-08-10, 15:55
Just you look at RHD? Good ones aren't cheap

copeyhagen
30-08-10, 15:57
ebay

that is all

nikkisixx69
30-08-10, 15:57
just stay away from anything thing called lightweight/ d1 spec!!! you will be paying lots for good ones!

Mrs.Suislide
30-08-10, 16:11
ebay is your best bet you can get really good ones i got buddy club ones on it for quarter the price and muteki ones also

s13-ste
30-08-10, 16:43
http://www.custommotion.ie/index.php

yowdy
30-08-10, 16:44
ebay

that is all

jeasus ebay are you mad,,
pete i had 5zigen on my tezza savage strong

subzero
30-08-10, 23:07
have those D1 nuts , there shit ... waste of money, some sheered, some just fell off , some rounded . paint stipes off the coloured ones ...

tom at titanauto .... rays short and extended rays nuts = job :cool:

Scamper
30-08-10, 23:27
Drifter on here is selling a good set of blue ones....

gem-s13
31-08-10, 00:22
id only use 5zigen ones if i was ever putting them on my car one of the lads got a set and for the crack we put one on and titened it to the last jumping on a bar and it was fucking perfect i would go as far as saying they are stronger then normal steel ones!

GTSr32
31-08-10, 14:44
I have 5zigen ones!

Good job tho they can be fucked too!!!!!! getting my tires changed n told the guy ill take the nuts off if ya dont mind!!!!!

Hands me the nut gun, i told yea..... thats why im taken them off, had my own pull bar n tuck them off.

I told him, there was a lock nut n that it would only go on one way, but im just going to the shop n ill be back!!!

came back to the sound of a nut gun n banging!!!!! came in and he said o these nut are fucked?
Asked WHAT THE FCUK have ya done?

he couldnt figure out how they were lock nuts so just got a hammer n bet it on!!! also stripped 3 of them.

Anyway got 2 free tires n 100euro back for the nuts! so wasnt to bad!!!! :)

Tekno Twinky
31-08-10, 14:46
I have 5zigen ones!

Good job tho they can be fucked too!!!!!! getting my tires changed n told the guy ill take the nuts off if ya dont mind!!!!!

Hands me the nut gun, i told yea..... thats why im taken them off, had my own pull bar n tuck them off.

I told him, there was a lock nut n that it would only go on one way, but im just going to the shop n ill be back!!!

came back to the sound of a nut gun n banging!!!!! came in and he said o these nut are fucked?
Asked WHAT THE FCUK have ya done?

he couldnt figure out how they were lock nuts so just got a hammer n bet it on!!! also stripped 3 of them.

Anyway got 2 free tires n 100euro back for the nuts! so wasnt to bad!!!! :)

HATE THAT WHEN YOU GO IN SOMEWHERE LIKE A TYRE PLACE AN YOU QUICKLY REALISE YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT TYRES THAN THE GUY :confused:

pete theres a bloke selling the RAYS nuts that simon had on the trueno hes on here

GTSr32
01-09-10, 22:58
HATE THAT WHEN YOU GO IN SOMEWHERE LIKE A TYRE PLACE AN YOU QUICKLY REALISE YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT TYRES THAN THE GUY :confused:

pete theres a bloke selling the RAYS nuts that simon had on the trueno hes on here

lol on that note !

Went for a 4 wheel alinement on the 32 with all my drift works arms!

Guys spent about a 1/2hour look around it! came back to me n said:

"o all those arms are fucking up the alinement of the car.!" "so we cant get it right for ya!":eek:

Ask do ya mind if i do it? guy looked shocked! 1st off the had a GTR figures infront of them ! after i told them it wasnt a gtr, but shocked i found HCR32 on the computer no prob!

to be honest spent about half hour doing it my self but it was right after! lads were shocked!

874age
02-09-10, 11:22
lol on that note !

Went for a 4 wheel alinement on the 32 with all my drift works arms!

Guys spent about a 1/2hour look around it! came back to me n said:

"o all those arms are fucking up the alinement of the car.!" "so we cant get it right for ya!":eek:

Ask do ya mind if i do it? guy looked shocked! 1st off the had a GTR figures infront of them ! after i told them it wasnt a gtr, but shocked i found HCR32 on the computer no prob!

to be honest spent about half hour doing it my self but it was right after! lads were shocked!

you should be delighted that they taught it was a gtr lol

Romo
02-09-10, 18:38
Kirwan sells Blocks ones, dunno if their good or not but the price is pretty sexy