PDA

View Full Version : What colour for my s15 for next season?

Dan Byrne
24-08-10, 09:10
Just wondering what colour to pain my s15 for next season?
Any input would be great. (not red again)

here is a pic, I will be using the same type kit on the rebuild and same wheels (but powder coated a different colour)

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q224/dan32_bucket/2aa6a0dd.jpg

200sx
24-08-10, 09:35
blue.....with highlighter yellow wheels and some cool jap graphics.....MINT!..GTR'S would be mint on it with that cooler combo!!

johnae86
24-08-10, 11:01
toyota white with serious graphics!
any coloured wheels then :D

Mick K
24-08-10, 11:03
Its not the colour of the car that pulls off the looks its the graphics and design dan,I'd say go for a simple colour but spend good money on graphics!

Failing that.Go clit pink!

Dan Byrne
24-08-10, 11:44
Thanks for the input lads.
@ Mick, clit pink?? No sure if woodies will scan one for me to get the paint code!!!!!

PeterT
24-08-10, 11:46
Just needs to lose the 4x4 ride height :D

Mick K
24-08-10, 11:50
Thanks for the input lads.
@ Mick, clit pink?? No sure if woodies will scan one for me to get the paint code!!!!!
Ye just need to find a filthbox on the parts counter in halfords and she'll know what your talking about:p

But seriously I like the shade of red thats on it,It just needs a whopper graphic design on it! Like pay a designer to do something up!

Just needs to lose the 4x4 ride height :D

I sense fierce jealousy or rivalry here:D

Quealy
24-08-10, 12:17
It kinda stands out as being your car in that colour. Its a bit different and well cool. Id keep it the colour it is.

Robbie Daly Ps13
24-08-10, 12:17
I think your car looks deadly the way it is....! Im gone off graphics tbh....! We took them off a mates car the other night it was red too and it looks far better without them....! Difference of opinion i suppose but i wouldn't change much.....!

And pete give it a rest with your more low im sick of listening to that saying....! Its a track car not a road car its set up at that hight for handling performance...! The more low ya go the less your coilover will perform for you....! Driftings not all about looking cool......!

PeterT
24-08-10, 14:38
Driftings not all about looking cool......!

Lies:p!

I think its a savage looking car as is, love the red, jsut think a bit of stance would make it mega!

PeterT
24-08-10, 14:39
ps its just to piss dan off, i do it in real life too :D

gem-s13
24-08-10, 15:12
matt black be easier to touch up when u keep hitting stuff with it! or just cover it in duck tape so it will stay together

retard!!

PeterT
24-08-10, 15:20
matt black be easier to touch up when u keep hitting stuff with it! or just cover it in duck tape so it will stay together

retard!!

Hahaha.On another note, seeing as your country, how about a john deere colour scheme, with a rood rack!

Dan Byrne
24-08-10, 15:23

retard!!

god your good. The damage shows I was trying!

Unlike you and jamwee just smashing off stuff cos it's "cool".

Retard right back at ya!

Mick K
24-08-10, 15:25

Retard right back at ya!
Walls FTW Cans of monster off a railing ftl eh Dan:D

Seriously tho,Whats your thoughts on graphics?

Dan Byrne
24-08-10, 15:26
Hahaha.On another note, seeing as your country, how about a john deere colour scheme, with a rood rack!

Rood rack??

Were you not in college or something like that?
Did they not require correct spelling???

Bah ha!!!

gem-s13
24-08-10, 15:33

Retard right back at ya!

shows u were trying or that you should give up!!! bah ha

but if you look at my car there is the exact same rub marks on each rear corner from rubbing the walls not smashing off stuff:D:D and it is cool if you can do it right and not crash:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

nikkisixx69
24-08-10, 15:48
crazy flouro rave colors FTW i say!

hilly
25-08-10, 10:54
I think the red looks well but if your thing of changing id go for,

White with shadow chrome torques, carbon F1 style mirrors, Tint in front and rear lights, D - Max lip spoiler. Slam it.

or if your felling brave,

Yellow with white/matt black torques, carbon F1 style mirrors, Tint in front and rear lights, big wing spoiler. Slam it as well.

Dan Byrne
25-08-10, 11:28
I think the red looks well but if your thing of changing id go for,

White with shadow chrome torques, carbon F1 style mirrors, Tint in front and rear lights, D - Max lip spoiler. Slam it.

or if your felling brave,

Yellow with white/matt black torques, carbon F1 style mirrors, Tint in front and rear lights, big wing spoiler. Slam it as well.

Yellow and matt black sounds interesting, gotta be brave for that!!

Stevo
25-08-10, 11:40
Floresent pink ftw!!!

Cezeli
25-08-10, 12:14
http://web.mac.com/scottlaw/iWeb/Site/Riviera_files/375496-IMG_0026.jpg

This colour and then some cool bright colours for the graphics

hilly
25-08-10, 13:05
Yellow and matt black sounds interesting, gotta be brave for that!!

Sure it would be something different anyway with a Big Wing (Hint hint) in matt black too.