PDA

View Full Version : bosst controoler

ian g sr20
22-08-10, 10:57
wen seeting up a greddy psec 2 boost controoler out at the soleniod they are 2 pipes coming out of it 1 know 1 of them goes onto the actuator and the other 1 must got 2 ? could i put the 2nd 1 on the line of the fuel pressure regulator vacum?

deepdish
22-08-10, 20:29
I have a blitz dual solenoid version and the outlet pipe on the solenoid connects to the actuator and the inlet pipe connects to the intercooler on cold side..dont know if that helps..

pepsterx
23-08-10, 08:55
Anywhere on the boost side before the trotle body will do lad the closer to the turbo the better:)

bubble1984
23-08-10, 12:45
man, do u know d pipe dat goes from ur actuator to ur compressor housing. . . u basically just T (well not t really, send one pipe from d solenoid to ur actuator and another to d comp ousing)into that, keeping ur solenoid close to d turbo

ian g sr20
23-08-10, 13:14
man, do u know d pipe dat goes from ur actuator to ur compressor housing. . . u basically just T (well not t really, send one pipe from d solenoid to ur actuator and another to d comp ousing)into that, keeping ur solenoid close to d turbo

yes i hve 1 going from the soleniod 2 the actuator, wen u say compreesor houing ??, its a s15bb turbo on it

bubble1984
23-08-10, 13:43
if u just hav a vacuum pipe goin to d actuator snip it or waever(run new lines to its source) .

for example what i would do is remove d pipe gion to d actuator, then mount ur soleniod near the turbo, not 2 close that it will get hot, ur solenoid probly has an in and an out

run a new hose from 'out' to the actuator. and a hose from 'in' to the source of the original vacuum pipe goin to the actuator. (on some internally wastegated turbos tis comes from the front of d turbo0 but may not be the case)

hope that helps